Louis C.K

What’s your thoughts on Louis C.K. admitting to masturbating in front of five women?
Is he LARPing?
>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/10/563316860/louis-c-k-admits-to-sexual-harassment-of-multiple-female-comedians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Typical Jewish behavior

Agreed

>hey can i jack off in front of you?
>ok lol
>oh shit hes doing it
>better not leave or anything
5 years later
>read new york times
>#MeToo
No sympathy for entertainment industry whores who traded their dignity for access,

>using an old picture
>not even forging a link
>meme flag
This is some low-effort shitposting m8, please consider suicide.

NUKE US KIM

Don't care.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/10/563316860/louis-c-k-admits-to-sexual-harassment-of-multiple-female-comedians

Here's my source if you want to read it

He jerked off in front of women who stood there and watched it.
What's the problem again? Did he ask them to jerk him off? Sure, it was creepy as fuck. But it wasn't an assault or something.

As far as I know, he never made them do anything. He just whipped it out and went to town. They could of left at any point, it’s not like they were trapped.

This is such old news I'm surprised it's just now blowing up.

I heard he would have someone lock them in with him, often in their dressing room where he would sometimes already be naked.

The NYT article made it sound like he did it in front of the exit, effectively trapping them in.

The jacking off while on the phone accusation is a bit much.

I mean... you can't expect to control every aspect of someone's life when you're not even in the room.

Hmmmm you make a good point

This was one of those known unknowns in the comedy community for a while now. I'm just a fan and have know that he does this for a couple of years now.
Admitting it was his only course of action. Also I don't really give a fuck about what he did. It's creepy, but whatever, they're adults. If he didn't physically assault someone, then it's not the worst. People are making allegations that producers or actors hurt them as children, yet this doesn't get nearly as much attention as the women. Shouldn't we be protecting our children first?

Maybe in pooland that's normal, but in America you can't do that degenerate stuff.

>tfw it's real
I....I stand corrected, apologies.

>ohh, he told Pooland. So funny. Let's all laugh.

Fucking dumbfuck. No one is saying its normal.
Its sexual harassment. Not sexual assault. There's a massive difference. People are equating this to rape etc. Its not.

Louis is a going to be fine. Sure what he did is creepy, but it's mostly just hilarious. He's not Ted Bundy for christssake.

Artist need to express themselves in odd ways. We should applaud his bravery.

I WANT OFF WEINSTEIN'S WILD RIDE

If anything good is going to come out of this, I can’t wait to hear him joke about it in 3-5 years

He had their consent

He asked if he could jack off in front of them and they said yes. The women are saying since he was in a position of power they felt like they couldn't say no, which is bullshit.

>women

probably considering this has been a meme for nearly 2 years

POO

What if it was your wife he was masturbating in front of?

He is a disgusting person, plain and simple, it's easy to tell just looking at/listening to him.

this. Of course its creepy but at the end of they day he didnt force them to do anything and asked them for their permission. Yeah, having that much power they may have been under pressure but give each of those hours just one million bucks so they shut up. I doubt any of them is really traumatized by that.

Destroying his career and public image and make all his business partners and his family suffer from that seems a little bit innappropriate her considering the severity of his actions...

>What if it was your wife he was masturbating in front of?
If he would ask my wife if he could masturbate in front of her and she said yes (I dont care if he is her boss or whatever) then fuck that bitch...
If she said no and told me about it I would probably just try to beat him up and thats it...

/clap

If he admits that the "yes" might not really be a "yes" I wonder what really went down. I don't care what anyone says, no one really feels guilty because of "muh power", there would have to be another reason that he thinks he truly pressured them in to it.

who fucking cares?
most of you would be honored to have one moonpig watch you beat off.
what, are you jealous that he got to stroke in front of five?

He can read the writing on the wall. He's just trying to take a knee rather than play the denial game. He obviously didn't feel "guilty" enough to do anything about it until he was being exposed.

>no one really feels guilty because of "muh power"
Sociopath detected.

Louis is a faggot kikecuck but it's still bullshit

Nobody is fuckin safe now, you can be a liberal and get it, be a conservative and get it, be a loser and get it, be a successful and famous celebrity and get it...

>yfw MGTOW was right all along

Or the Muslims maybe, somebody has to do something about these cunts

>atheist trash turns out to be degenerate trash

Wow, I'm shocked.

is putting out in the open like he wants to caught also part of the behavior. look at Spacey with his charity that helped young boys.

He is a cunt, for playing their cards. He said what was the power relationships between them. Fuck him.

Yes, that the creepy part and admits that. What a cunt.

Man, consider this. You sign a legal document with a company. Then you go to court claiming that the document is not legal because the company is too powerfull. Would that fly with the court?
Also he the power relation argument would work only if he misused the power. Like if you dont watch me I will destroy your career or something.