youtube.com/watch?v=Vin8pjtYQzQ
he's preparing his grand-daughter to bow to Chynese overlords

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/celebrity/al-gores-daughter-sarah-gets-married/
youtube.com/watch?v=gODlk55cpp8
youtube.com/watch?v=qjDQW0X9HhU
liveleak.com/view?i=fb1_1510287845
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally every US President from Bush to Obama as had a female in their immediate family married to a Chinese guy. Trump broke that streak but he is preparing this grand-daughter to do the same in the near future.

CASE #1 : Sharon Bush and Gerald Tsai

I... I wasn't ready for this redpill...

CASE #2 : Al Gore's daughter and her Chinese husband

people.com/celebrity/al-gores-daughter-sarah-gets-married/

shit man, Chyna already bought the US, these "cute trumpette sings chynaman songs" are just for softening the blow

one day we'll wake up and these people will be the chinese ruler's intermediaries

CASE #3 : Al Gore's other daughter is dating a Chinese guy. Kristin Gore is a writer in Hollywood and writes for TV shows like the Simpsons.

What's the point?

CASE #4 : Obama's sister is married to a Chinese guy.

>yay granddaddy Trump, it's just like the movies! thank you!
It's like you have no empathy, OP

Bitch want a chinese now because at some point .. she got recked by a huge dick !!

While not a leader of a country, in the Trump administration itself, there are tons of top officials who are married to Chinese men.

For example, Kelly Anne Conway.

>shills are desperate

R/asianmasculinity raiding Sup Forums again

so what you are saying is that russia really is the enemy

Jeff Sessions' daughter is married to a Chinese guy.

>Jeff Sessions' daughter is married to a Chinese guy.
You can see his daughter's Chinese husband here

the elites are already ok with Chyna buying up their countries

Wtf lmaoooooooooo R I C E D

Those kids are FUGLY.

Especially the obama ones. Fucking mongrels. Yikes.

Yep. This is Trumps Jewish granddaughter. The kikes are moving on to China now that the US is on it's way to ruin.

He's not asian, this spammer is a jew and this is a slide thread

better than a leaf

i think that guy is just ugly

That's exactly right.

JUST

Its a Jew anyway.

HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!!!

>Blacked

Jew founder of Google ditched his Jewish wife for a Chinese woman. Zuck obviously married Chinese.

They know what's up. They're going to suck everything they can out of the US while it implodes, then relocate to HK with their half-breed kids.

Like the fucking parasites they are, moving on to a new host

Spammer is a kike btw

Why these dumb Americans never read a book? So dumb and SO fat! It disgusting

>Its a Jew anyway.
I thought having a Jewish mother made a child 'Jewish'?

exactly this, this user knows what's up

STOP RICING OUR WOMENS

Imagine this is really bad chinese but the president of china just has to sit through the whole thing and act like it was good even though he can barely understand a thing she says. We have no way of knowing.

the people in the comments said she has a beijing accent, so its probs ok but she sounds like a big-city retard

btw (you) vpning or military english teacher?

This looks so submissive. I don't get how forcing your 9yo granddaughter to learn to speak Mandarin and sing like a jester is somehow admirable -- the chinks are supposed to learn English, not the other way around

youtube.com/watch?v=gODlk55cpp8

white girls raised in asian cultures are cute as fuck.

unfortunately the yellow man is rising and will conquer us all

MODS

Incredible, isn't it? Like they're little performing pets.
I have less issue, though, than I do with him installing his daughter, who renounced Christ, and his Jewish SIL- and who are democrats into government positions. Melania is supposed to have official functions because she's the First Lady. Ivanka and Jared are flat out nepotism and highly inappropriate. We *bombed* a country because of her emotional outburst?
This is not good.

it's on youtube

Oh sweet summer child

they're even better when they're allowed to be raised in actual fucking European culture and not this marxist hellhole

why is the one on the left using clothes too small for her?

also
>novinha
this sounds degenerate

Imagine being Xi Jinping in that moment and having to be all like "damn, Arabella, you fuckin' skilled, all bilingual with your firm grasp of mandarin and horrific and hebrew monster face. I would totally have you sing with me, both my Political personality and the real me." when all he really wants to do is listen to another 5 year old sing in his presidential office.

Like seriously imagine having to be Xi and not only sit in that chair while Arabella flaunts her disgusting butchery of your language in front of you, the favorable acoustics barely concealing her nervous voice and uncomfortable demeanor, and just sit there, verse after versw, minute after minute, while she tries to perfect her song. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking gibberish but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ARABELLA SPEAKS CHINESE LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking chile face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been hearing nothing but a healthy diet of mandarin and japanese and later alleged communism victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Beijing. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled face as takes in a breath to sing her song suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "elegant (for that is what she calls herself)" grasp of mandarin, the language she worked so hard to comprehend with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the donald calls for another performance, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the united nations could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Xi. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

she sounded like a proper chink in all the vids I posted tho

>Novinha
WTF

>Imagine this is really bad chinese
Her Chinese is actually good. The hardest part of Mandarin is getting the tones correct and she does that.

Cute and good for relations. But Chinese is still shit-tier language compared to Nihongo.

see his reaction youtube.com/watch?v=qjDQW0X9HhU

Lol

>/rasiamasculinity is useful for once

Haven't seen Xi's grand-daughter singing in english tho

Gee I wonder why they used "let me give you a kiss" as the example, really makes me think.

He watched like 5 seconds of it. What a boss.

oh gosh she's adorable :3

i think the vid is cut

it starts in the start and he turns away when it ends

I don't think so Ping.

get riced

>Notices her complexion
Amerimutt.

Why is she making a fist instead of holding his hand regularly?

this is what japanese girls looked like according to hitler. he said japanese cutlure was an aryan culture

>Tons of examples
>Names one married to a half filipino guy

because she's a child and her hands are dwarfed by trump's almost adult-sized hands

Imagine being a Pajeet right now

They must be losing their shit seeing Trumps little girl singing a Chingchong song instead of taking a dump in Dheli before getting gang raped by Modis staff on the same street

what are the alt-right's opinion on this? what would richard spencer think if he saw this? has he ever commented on it?

They're not going to re-locate, more likely they'll colonise everything west of the Rockie Mountains, just like they have in Canada, Vancouver has a 63% Chinese population.

Valensiya was a qt and underrated.

'Sup my Niger?

Anyone who embraces china is a race traitor. The chinks will not make good stewards of the world. They should be viewed as an enemy to be defeated and not a friend to be built up.

But if ivanka's daughter marries some gook i am all for it. I always grin and start rubbing my palms like a jew when i see some jewess with a negro or chinaman

Parjeets and Chinks are going to colonise the US, Aus, Canada and New Zealand.

Our new Chinese overlords.

liveleak.com/view?i=fb1_1510287845

Nika was fucking ugly as a kid.
She is only reasonably passable in her teens.

Canada and New Zealand are already Chinese colonies. Australia is leaning towards that way but the US is too big for the Chinese to take over.

Because Trump's hands aren't small enough.

Lol, do not let this thread die in the fake news about Saudi Arabia and Lebanon. Also, fuck mods, i posted some picture of female draconequus and they banned me because it was somehow distantly mlp related?

This world is unsalvageable.

Can you imagine how fucked they will be if USA and China will go to a cold war in the future? You think allegations of Russian links are bad, wait till you see anti-Chinese witch hunt in 2024.

There is too much anti-Chinese hysteria in American history for that too happen. Anything attacking Chinese 'links' to politicians will just be called 'racist'.

You don't understand the future context. There is anti-Chinese hysteria present in millitary and space circles that i closely watch. And they will over-rule everything in 2020s.

I just want America to be a white country, including the lack of insectoid chinks.

the subtitles at the last scene where xi jingping is watching the video are the same at the end of the entire video when shes says "my good mum,my good mum" which indicates it was cut and he watched the entire thing.

>The kikes are moving on to China now that the US is on it's way to ruin.

Basically this. Kikes have set a fire and stoked it high. There is a civil war that is imminent. Our economy is slowly circling the drain.

>From Bush to Obama

So... two presidents?

>trump showed vids of his granddaughter at least 6 times
Xi must hate that kid but he has to be polite

41, you millennial subhuman

yes asian boi pucci is all the rage right now

it really is
forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2017/11/08/bts-talks-conquering-america-like-no-k-pop-act-in-u-s-history/

this to be h

She probably has an IQ double yours Brazil.
Who gives a fuck if one of the 20 languages she will learn is Chinese.