i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg
>Random Nov 6
imgur.com/a/YM6tY
>NE Hama Nov 5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Developments Nov 10
>HTS launched a powerful attack against their former allies, Harakat Nouriddeen Al-Zinki, in W. countryside of Aleppo
>Pro-govt Sunni Arab tribe Al-Shaitat from DeZ has announced that it is looking to employ new fighters to beef up its military capabilities
>Following a large tactical retreat by ISIS Thur, SDF seize over 20 villages on the Khabur River 80 km northeast of DeZ
>IS launch missile attack from pickup trucks into S. Deir Ezzor, targeting the SAA’s positions around Al-Mayadeen, no word on casualties
>Thousands of SAA troops are in the process of being transferred to the S. DeZ countryside in wider bid to seize the last ISIS-held towns
>Tigers/4th Mech Div. liberate more of Hawijat Qati, forcing remaining ISIS fighters to retreat to the northeastern shore
>Hezbollah news outlet said on Friday that ISIS leader Baghdadi was reported present in Al-Bukamal
>US: Meeting between Trump/Putin won't happen due to schedule conflicts, Moscow says will meet "one way or another"
>200+ detained on corruption charges in Saudi Arabia – Attorney General
>US asks Saudi Arabia to be ‘fair’ in corruption crackdown

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14370930
twitter.com/ejmalrai/status/929032470971985920
almasdarnews.com/article/jihadist-rebels-recapture-southern-aleppo-town-successful-counter-assault/
youtube.com/watch?v=8fRy-V92ARI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

REAL BREAD HERE
GET IN LADS

In for new bread
Assad will win

ASSAD WILL WIN

DEATH TO THE K*RDS

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
A CURSE UPON THE JEWS
and liberal democracy sucks

Keep voting!

strawpoll.me/14370930

Great pic and great title US baker. Thanks for fresh bread.

>and liberal democracy sucks
This

Fuck you, #freedom, long live Israel and Burgerland.

I'm Conservative in my views barring a small number in the other areas.

Absolute Monarchy.

why monarchy?

I don't know much about it hans, can you educate

>/sg/ jews think they'll win
jews

tfw no philosopher king

>#Hezbollah said he has information that #SaudiArabia asked #Israel to attack #Lebanon, offering finance for it: not new at all.
>In 2006, #SaudiArabia contributed in #Israel expenses and offered intel against #Hezbollah +
>Imad Mughnniyeh was assassinated in #Syria by #Israel but with #USA, #Jordan and #SaudiArabia logistic and intel support
>When ex-PM Fuad Sinura was in office, he tried to arrest Mustafa Badreddine aka said Zulfuqar, by planning an ambush in Mar Elias #Beirut
>It is not a secret in #Lebanon that Interior Security Intelligence branch is pro-Saudi and offered intel support to KSA.
>Today #SaudiArabia is eager - more than #Israel - to assassinate #Hezbollah leader S.G. Sayyed Nasrallah
twitter.com/ejmalrai/status/929032470971985920

>blogposting
It feels like the rest of Sup Forums gets worse every time I come back

>Jihadist rebels recapture southern Aleppo town after successful counter-assault
BEIRUT, LEBANON (9:40 P.M.) – The jihadist rebels of Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham launched a counter-assault in the southern countryside of the Aleppo Governorate, today, targeting the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) positions at the town of Al-Rashidiyah.

Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham began the assault by storming the Syrian Army’s positions at the western perimeter of Al-Rashidiyah; this would result in a fierce battle with the latter.

Finally, after several hours of fighting, the jihadist group managed to break-through the Syrian Army’s front-lines and retake Al-Rashidiyah.

As a result of Friday’s advance by Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham, the southern Aleppo town Al-Rashidiyah has exchanged hands at least four times in the last two weeks.
almasdarnews.com/article/jihadist-rebels-recapture-southern-aleppo-town-successful-counter-assault/

>Great pic
I've got a really good source for this one ;^)

>Thanks for fresh bread.
Np m8

social democracy with high burden of entry for parties (need to get 5% to join the parliament), reasonable freedom for the states. Worked fine as long as our government was working in the interest of the german people. Don't know how you'd have to change it to get it back to that point. Probably by reducing inertia and more direct voting on things of interest for the general population. The swiss got it right.

new Tillerson statement on Lebanon, sounds like we're supporting the Saudis lock, stock, and barrel
>There is no legitimate place or role in Lebanon for any foreign forces, militias or armed elements other than the legitimate security forces of the Lebanese state – which must be recognized as the sole authority for security in Lebanon

>mfw no philosopher king

Freedom > trusting others with power

People who disagree with this are destined to be manipulated by conmen.

The system prohibits the philosopher kings from owning wealth and property and the few things which they do own are shared with the other rulers in a humble lifestyle, this weeds out the corrupt and selfish.

Why have a single person with absolute power, what are the benefits of that to you?

Interesting, I can imagine overloading your country with people while having the native population carry the burden strained that system pretty hard. Did you have a chance to experience the country before that economic pressure?

you don't undertand, the philosopher king cannot be corrupted, and as he has achieved true knowledge of what is right, fair, and beautiful, he will never con anyone
duh

>they keep replying to (((Charlie India Anal)))
Stop it. Just stop it.

>tfw you look at the forms

no. I grew up in the ruhrgebiet, where most of the turkish guest workers and later balkan/arab refugees ended up. Didn't see german culture until family vacations in more rural parts of the country.

come on now charles aint that bad.

That is basically impossible, literal communism tier deluded utopianism.

>tfw can't into geometry

Bring your arguments

I like to think of him as the devil's advocate, he makes constructive posts.

Sorry to hear that, I got to experience both 90s america and Iceland. It was pretty great until 2008, then everything sucked hard.

>charles aint that bad.
he's pretty shit desu, anyone who namefags should get the barrel bomb

Saudis are incompetent and have lost almost everywhere in the middle east:
Libya - Haftar, a Gadaffi loyalist has control of most of Libya and its a matter of time before everything is under his control
Syria - Failed revolution, Has pushed Assad to Iran/Russia permanently, Assad has all but one the war.
Iraq - Saddam's demise has put the Shia under control over the country which are pro Iranian the country has been battle hardened by the PMU and the government has gained much national recognition in its victory to ISIS
Yemen - Houthis are thriving even capable of sending Missiles to Riyadh, this will probably become more frequent and deadlier as time passes.
Somalia - Its government choose to side with Qatar even after the Saudis tried embargoing the country, ongoing talks to reopen the Iranian embassy rumored to reopen, ''Quietly'' started trading with Iran again in the summer

Add that Turkey ''exited'' the cooperation deal working directly with Iran and Russia in Syria.

it ain't that bad. You don't know what you lost until you experience it yourself, so i didn't grow up feeling that anything was lacking.

He's better than mindless shills from /ptg/, at least he can formulate real sentences and follow a discussion.

Charlie btfo

Human nature.

The idea of an incorruptable human who will have total power without acquisition of possessions is simply retarded, it requires a degree of altruism that simply can't be found among those who desire such absolute power.

>namfags should get the barrel bomb
hurr durr

what part of doucheland do you live?

Namefags made /sg/, and made it great.

>namefags should get the barrel bomb
what do you think about this fellow here?
In regards to charles well he follows the same basic pattern of US is mostly doing everything against ISIS others are not and all that stuff, sometimes refuses to believe that US and allies are behind all of this shit but his discussions are good and provide valid points. He may be a shill but he is a damn good one.

Looks fine to me.

The biggest punishment of not ruling, is to be ruled by someone worse than you, which would pretty much force the altruists to rule, for the sake of their own and the greater good

as i said, i grew up in the ruhrgebiet. Moved away to study.

>trust me guys I fucking hate Trudeau
>oh yeah all that faggotry and kikery he spouts is just fine tho

>Not really. Mörkö is extremely lonely. Everything she touches and loves freezes and dies. Everyone she tries to contact is absolutely terrified of her. Her life is misery.

Shit that's quite a heavy theme for a kids cartoon. Is it all on youtube?

I might give it a whirl since I can into finnish anyway. Sounds pretty awesome. I went to muuminmaa(whatever that themepark is called) with my neice a few years back ( actually me and the men went to the bar - she went to moominmaa)

i think tomorrow I will give it a whirl.

Well looky here, a namefag from ye olden days.

Where do you hang now?

whoops, missed that

>He may be a shill but he is a damn good one
This.
An essential part to /sg/ not becoming an echo chamber

Except reality proves this doesn't happen.

I hate Trudeau for non-social reasons.

I don't give a shit who you fuck or what your kooky supernatural delusions are as long as you don't fuck up my country.

name and tripfagging should be punished with forcible immersion into /r9k/ trap threads

Fucken aristoteleans I swear on me mum

You watch your mouth around your elders young man.

Your country is already fucked

Namefags = ultra-chads
Arab users = chads
Regular users = virgin alt-right
Memeflags = cancer

Press T to tfu on American imperialists and zionist pigs

Imperialism can be ok tbqh

Mate that namefagging german is the one who started this whole /sg/ bread thing when the Russian intervention started. To be fair syria general has existed before that but not in the current format we follow right now which was started by him.

Only because of cunning psychopaths that are out for purely selfish goals. Thats why the incentive for these people (material wealth) has to be cut out

T

Based comfybro

Imperialism is pretty ok if you live in actual empire.

I mean youre shit tier, but youre not a Zionist shill like some of the others here. You believe in what you preach and you present your arguments in an intelligent manner, despite your liberalism being shit tier.

It worked out for Australia at least

yeah, bongroach and cialeaf are like 2 sides of the same coin to keep /sg/ bearable.
One shows us that we can disagree with people who agree on the issue based on their obnoxious way of posting and the other disagrees but we can appreciate his arguments.
damn, now i want to make a rickmorty pasta with bongraochXcialeaf

don't think that the og australians enjoyed it all that much tbqh mate

but they are fucking up the country you moron

>amerimutt wannabe leaf thinks he is free
kek

Fucking retard, last thread you said he's basically /ptg/, now because /sg/ told you otherwise you espouse it as if you knew all along.

Good evening sir

That isn't going to happen, the incentive to create such a power structure doesn't exist, it's a catch 22. Also most leaders aren't psychopaths, they're just greedy or on some kind of personal mission.

Aw shucks...

...er, f-fuck you too Axis scum.

Not really. Canada doesn't really have problems with immigrants.

More free than your country; it's all relative after all.

>You believe in what you preach and you present your arguments in an intelligent manner, despite your liberalism being shit tier.
why the fucka re you less cancerous to fucking CIA leaf than to other posters who in my assesment made just as well arguments.
I mean, I agree, but I don't get what triggers you

mushrooms of doom

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Arab Baathist and Onur. Their humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of arab baathism and the Ottoman Empire most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Onur’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Ataturk's literature, for instance. The average Arab and Turk understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about THE MIDDLE EAST. As a consequence people who dislike Arab Baathist & Onur truly ARE kurds- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Arab Baathist’s existential catchphrase "gas the kurds,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Saddam’s sons Oday and Qusay.

>caring what a bunch of nigs who’s greatest achievement was a stick think

The CIA fag respects me and seems like a gentleman despite his shit ideology and shit existence. Unlike the cancer shills here that hate arabs and are just here to see dead arabs.

Sorry for not being a schizo

lol

>SAA lost anywhere from 50.000-100.000 soldiers
>no opposing airforce
How cucked is the SAA?

no it isn't. we will build a collection of algorithms that do exactly this. we will regret it from time to time as the circuits say 'no'. but it will be good

>>no opposing airforce
some did die from Israeli airstrikes

This.

I'm not a racist Sup Forumslack fuckwit who loves any action that results in the deaths of non-white people.

We can't even fully understand how our own minds work, let alone replicating them with a computer.

>Unlike the cancer shills here that hate arabs and are just here to see dead arabs

kek

When I read how the majority of pol users talk about issues I'm well informed on, like the syrian war and more recently, the happenings in saudi arabia and lebanon, I feel it's necessary to question their grasp on everything else they talk about.
What if they're just as ignorant on other stuff they discuss ?

>Unlike the cancer shills here that hate arabs and are just here to see dead arabs.
doesn't explain your spergs with for example the belgian which you call kurd just ebcause there's been another belgian flag who was a kurd

Yeah youre not a racist, im not either. Unlike the shitheads here that are obsessed with skin colour. One of the few things arab baathism and liberalism share is that they are not racist and dont base their concepts on genetics.

Gell-Mann Amnesia

Post nasheeds, i need more for my playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=8fRy-V92ARI

any word from erdogan about saudi durkha durkha?
I saw erdo said something about lebanon good, we support lebanon a few days back - but has anything else been said? what does the press say about the current saudi situation?