youtu.be/P7NLM-vFrhk
>Pres Trump arrives in Vietnam 11/10/17
youtu.be/mkxexESnxAg
>FLotUS Melania @The Great Wall 11/10/17
youtu.be/QPIrkYnV8SQ
>FLotUS Melania visits Pandas&hands out Bald Eagles 11/9/17
youtu.be/CsMBlhz1Cwo
youtu.be/hSW4qRRco-c
>Pres Trump Departs China Next Stop is Vietnam (it aint me starts playing) 11/9/17
youtu.be/GnhvfqfVJcU
>VP Pence Tax Reform speech in IN 11/9/17
youtu.be/U1QI-29DgO4
>VP Pence meets w/Indiana Biz Leaders 11/9/17
youtu.be/CZMSIBZxZy4
>VP Pence arriving in IN 11/9/17
youtu.be/jbMEaN5DTkw
>Welcome to Bejing, Pres Trump 11/9/17
youtu.be/d0dFusoupew
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @NATO HQ 11/9/17
youtu.be/_iaeau15eac
>Gen Dunford USMC BDay Message 11/9/17
youtu.be/B4EeV8FUacU
>IntDept Saluting Vets 11/9/17
youtu.be/-GEQ-9IoQZo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/9/17
youtu.be/OgPRI7Ko3d8
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Chinese State Dinner 11/9/17
youtu.be/XfEKylvGngM
>Pres Trump meets w/China Premier Li Keqiang 11/9/17
youtu.be/RTyEhuemEPI
>SoS T-Rex presser in China 11/9/17
youtu.be/YK_UMiqSTH4
>Pres Trump/Pres Xi Press Conference 11/8/17
youtu.be/YLS8QDmFiKY
>Pres Trump/Pres Xi Biz Presser $253Bil Deals 11/8/17
youtu.be/vnV3quZ0QKg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

adn.com/resizer/DDa9u-iwJqlMMmqhaW3yKf3RNEg=/992x0/s3.amazonaws.com/arc-wordpress-client-uploads/adn/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/10014910/Melania-Trump-JBER-2.jpg
roymoore.org/Support-Judge-Moore/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No drugs.
No alcohol.
No cigarettes.

awoo

>he watches hannity

>he joe posts before the 300 post limit is reached
SAD

>he watches Tucker

Here comes Jeffy Yen again
With the war on drugs
And the recusal machine
He's gonna do another recusal tease
Hey man where'd you get that recusal?
I been recusin’
Since I got the job
About something called Russia
Yeah something called Russia
That's like being hypnotized by Al Franken
Well I am just a swampy guy
Of course I've had it in the ear before

'Cause of a recuse for life
'Cause of a recuse for life
I got a recusal for life

I'm worth a million recusals
With my recusal film
Drive a recused car
Wear a recusal form
All on a government recusal

Don't forget your daily joint man

Why do so many powerful white people have their daughters married to Chinese men?

>Supporting pedophiles
>Supporting Kikebart's puppet

MAGA!

The opioid epidemic of pain pills and heroin that has been ravaging and shortening lives from coast to coast is a new plague for our new century. The terrifying novelty of this particular drug epidemic, of course, is that it has gone (so to speak) “mainstream” this time, effecting breakout from disadvantaged minority communities to Main Street White America. By 2013, according to a 2015 report by the Drug Enforcement Administration, more Americans died from drug overdoses (largely but not wholly opioid abuse) than from either traffic fatalities or guns. The dimensions of the opioid epidemic in the real America are still not fully appreciated within the bubble, where drug use tends to be more carefully limited and recreational. In Dreamland, his harrowing and magisterial account of modern America’s opioid explosion, the journalist Sam Quinones notes in passing that “in one three-month period” just a few years ago, according to the Ohio Department of Health, “fully 11 percent of all Ohioans were prescribed opiates.” And of course many Americans self-medicate with licit or illicit painkillers without doctors’ orders.

Because the Chinese are allowed to be ruthless and poltically incorrect without the baizuos bitching.

>Picking Dem or Rino

> Reminder that MILF is the patrician fetish, entorses by Benjamin Franklin himself

How can other fetishes even compete?

Selling gas to China

>How naive are you? It was always, and will always be political because the agenda is set by the president not by the AG himself. In fact, the choice of who to appoint to the position is political, let alone the agenda that the president sets. There has never been, or will ever be enough manpower available to prosecute all crimes, so choices must be made as to the allocation of resources, those choices are politics..

You guys still haven't figured it out?

This whole Moore bit isnt about winning Alabama.
They did this knowing the right would still win.

Now they can lump the right in with the left on defending sexual predators, in order to reframe the whole thing around men as opposed to lefty celebrities.

Trump did nothing wrong you idiot.

>a random user smoking weed means Jeff Sessions can’t do his job
Solid argument, krautbro.

In the fall of 2016, Alan Krueger, former chairman of the President’s Council of Economic Advisers, released a study that further refined the picture of the real existing opioid epidemic in America: According to his work, nearly half of all prime working-age male labor-force dropouts—an army now totaling roughly 7 million men—currently take pain medication on a daily basis.

This happened in the 80s to when everyone thought the Japanese were going to take over the whole business world. We were told to learn Japanese to help our busines skills. China is the new Japan.

They know how to play the long game. Which is why it is imperative to dispel the allegation once and for all around Moore.

It's a bit of that as well as nullification of his voice in the senate. The club does not want outsiders. Specially Christian outsiders.

HEY MALTA, the crude death rate for White Americans in the US is 8/1,000. Higher for the 25% of Whites who are Rural/Under $50,000 annually. Lower for the 15% of Whites in Big Cities at about 6.5/1,000. Lower for White Suburbanites at about 7/1,000. The death rate for Non Hispanic Whites has and continues to fall in every region but the South/Sun Belt. What’s funny is the fastest growing segment is of the Non Hispanic White population is in the South/Sun Belt. Only 1 region has negative White growth and that’s the Northeast.

Holy fucking lmao shit

MSNBC just played a segment where their Jew went to Nevada and went to a Hispanic radio show to have people call in and talk about Trump. All the Latinos that called in said they voted for Trump, like him, are happy with their vote, and were saying enough is enough with this political correctness in terms of immigration and race while also saying that the Democrats were the ones colluding with Russia.

Our spics or what? The look on Katy Tur's face was priceless.

>n-no Hispanics hate Trump

So, what's the tape about Moore? He pretty much denied all the allegations

Moore didn't do anything wrong?

Fuck Jess 'Limp Dick' Sessions!!!

So done with that guy.

Should've voted for Strange

>The Rushford Economical Forecast for 2018 indicates that the United States are expected to go back into recession as soon as mid-2018
>While the report does not explicitly mention Donald Trump, it is implied that he's at least partly responsible

thank you, retards

ATTA GEEG JEEJ SEES

>alright boys, your homework assignment tonight is to tie this rubber band around your testicles really tight before you go to bed and then leave it there overnight
>we'll be checking in the morning and any boy whose testicles haven't died will receive a 0 and be sent to the nurse to be manually castrated

>everyone agrees that both sides are filled with sexual predators
>sexual assault allegations die overnight

I'd be fine with this.

What? This is not the pic I posted at all.

> GOOOOKMOOOT

We already knew from other sources (such as BLS “time use” surveys) that the overwhelming majority of the prime-age men in this un-working army generally don’t “do civil society” (charitable work, religious activities, volunteering), or for that matter much in the way of child care or help for others in the home either, despite the abundance of time on their hands. Their routine, instead, typically centers on watching—watching TV, DVDs, Internet, hand-held devices, etc.—and indeed watching for an average of 2,000 hours a year, as if it were a full-time job. But Krueger’s study adds a poignant and immensely sad detail to this portrait of daily life in 21st-century America: In our mind’s eye we can now picture many millions of un-working men in the prime of life, out of work and not looking for jobs, sitting in front of screens—stoned.

Ruskies up to their old tricks?

Sessions is a dumb faggot

Franklin was a chump

gib video kek

Well, /ptg/?

YOU'RE LOSING YOU'RE LOSING

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

joe watches tucker?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MUH RUSHA!!!!

>Want Session to do his job with Obama's left over

>allegations 2:electric boogaloo

We are all Russians now.

Russia literally did nothing wrong.

maybe the same journo, offering $1k each, is guiding all of them?

>all of these women waited one month before the special election to come out
Come on, I know Roy Moore is fucked but that's such a ridiculous stretch.

But how did so many millions of un-working men, whose incomes are limited, manage en masse to afford a constant supply of pain medication? Oxycontin is not cheap. As Dreamland carefully explains, one main mechanism today has been the welfare state: more specifically, Medicaid, Uncle Sam’s means-tested health-benefits program. Here is how it works (we are with Quinones in Portsmouth, Ohio):

>[The Medicaid card] pays for medicine—whatever pills a doctor deems that the insured patient needs. Among those who receive Medicaid cards are people on state welfare or on a federal disability program known as SSI....If you could get a prescription from a willing doctor—and Portsmouth had plenty of them—Medicaid health-insurance cards paid for that prescription every month. For a three-dollar Medicaid co-pay, therefore, addicts got pills priced at thousands of dollars, with the difference paid for by U.S. and state taxpayers. A user could turn around and sell those pills, obtained for that three-dollar co-pay, for as much as ten thousand dollars on the street.

You are particularly needy this week user. Everything going alright?

>100 year drug war that has failed miserably
At what point do you just give up the war? Fighting the drug war is as sad as Hillary voters thinking she can still be president.

I think we should ask ourselves why so many white people feel the need to indulge in escapism. I wonder if it has anything to do with open borders and destruction of culture?

Queen Melania in Alaska, she is such a superstar everywhere she goes

adn.com/resizer/DDa9u-iwJqlMMmqhaW3yKf3RNEg=/992x0/s3.amazonaws.com/arc-wordpress-client-uploads/adn/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/10014910/Melania-Trump-JBER-2.jpg

It was like a 30 to 40 billion dollar deal, WV got one too, I didn't save the trade deal break down unfortunately

>Are you saying the DOJ should be used to target institutions you don’t like? I’m not seeing it user. What Obama did was the exception and, as far as I know, Trump ran on a “Law and Order” platform. What you propose is essentially
>
>> niggers rob and rape all the time. Why shouldn’t we do it?
I am saying that, yes. You want us to be "fair" to the Democrats, who do nothing to earn decency but rather, punish "conservative" spinelessness mercilessly? Cui bono, Portubro?

>>The literally who economic report for 2018 reaffirms my preconceived notions about Trump because I am a Democrat therefore impeach
ok

What strikes me as odd is they call came out at the same time right before an election with national implication. Not during the past state elections in the past 3 decades. They all just needed a bump from the right news paper that came along, knowing just who to ask. One working for the democrats and a challenger to Moore.
Stinks like bullshit and people here in the state know it.

Sorry to shill but

roymoore.org/Support-Judge-Moore/

SHUT THE GOP DOWN

>every day for the last month+ famous people have been getting hit with allegations of sexual misconduct
Where's this coming from suddenly?

Money makes the world go round.

he would know, he's a tsar

but yeah we still have no idea who that account really is

Just happened live

ALSO JUST FOUND OUT ROY MOORE WILL BE SPEAKING ON SEAN HANNITY'S RADIO SHOW LIVE IN A FEW MINUTES

who the fuck knows such niche knowledge? Sounds like something only a ruskie would know.

>if a bunch of people say it, it is true
wow, i am think

What share of prime-working-age men these days are enrolled in Medicaid? According to the Census Bureau’s SIPP survey (Survey of Income and Program Participation), as of 2013, over one-fifth (21 percent) of all civilian men between 25 and 55 years of age were Medicaid beneficiaries. For prime-age people not in the labor force, the share was over half (53 percent). And for un-working Anglos (non-Hispanic white men not in the labor force) of prime working age, the share enrolled in Medicaid was 48 percent.

Bring him to the prime time show on TV.

Also, could Sup Forumsleddit not jump on every leftist who gets accused? I know that a nigger kissing a Brit slag in the nu Star Wars, really triggered you guys. But let’s think of long game here.

Of the entire un-working prime-age male Anglo population in 2013, nearly three-fifths (57 percent) were reportedly collecting disability benefits from one or more government disability program in 2013. Disability checks and means-tested benefits cannot support a lavish lifestyle. But they can offer a permanent alternative to paid employment, and for growing numbers of American men, they do. The rise of these programs has coincided with the death of work for larger and larger numbers of American men not yet of retirement age. We cannot say that these programs caused the death of work for millions upon millions of younger men: What is incontrovertible, however, is that they have financed it—just as Medicaid inadvertently helped finance America’s immense and increasing appetite for opioids in our new century.

it's incredible to see the left literally going full McCarthyism despite liberals always bringing up McCarthy as a bad thing

FOR FURTHER REFERENCE MALTA

>He didn't know about Steingate.

big if true

I don't believe WaPo reporters are paying for dirt. Not plausible at all. I do believe it's possible the DNC are behind this and that the reporter was steered that way.

Listen and believe is bullshit.

is the DA a dem?

It's a domino effect. One steps forward, thereby giving the next one courage to step forward (or the attention she craves)

Hannity and Ingram would put him on anytime I believe.

lol literally almost every other currency does this. It could be a non native poster. What a racist.

This. All those in GoP who sided with Wash Po and against Moore NEED TO BE FUCKING PRIMARIED.

can't Moore just say she said she was 16?

>it's incredible to see the left literally going full McCarthyism despite liberals always bringing up McCarthy as a bad thing

Nationwide, they have less political power now than going all the way back to 1920. 93 years ago.

Which means in 20 years weebs will be jerking it to actual Chinese cartoons?

ENJOYING THE BLUE WAVE M8???
LMAO

i hope Moore somehow becomes the next AG under Trump. the salt would be biblical.

The Ted Kennedy defense?

>I do believe it's possible the DNC are behind this and that the reporter was steered that way.

Fusion GPS or a similar firm.

No one is going to defend a lefty. They made their choice.

there's certainly a portion of legal spics that hate illegal spics because it gives them a bad name. also they look down on them because they had to go through the process and not the border jumpers.

>Decide to change subject in New thread because Sessions-based infighting is boring
>Op pic is J-Sesh

LMAO well played, Hans

yes, but that's the dangerous thing - give someone enough of a story that they draw their own conclusions. i believe that wapo needs to prove their story, and this guy needs to produce his evidence as well

This is from one of the first Trump generals. It didn't even hit bump limit.

Gee, if only there were somebody who could end the witch hunt and fire Mueller. I guess Mueller is the supreme emperor of America now.

well it is quite common for girls that age to be creative with the truth

They ussually pay orgs like fusion gps for stories and then gps goes out and does the digging. There was a story about this.

When are local elections in the rust belt? It may be good to use them as a bellwether to see if Trump is having an effect.

Sessions does nothing but go after druggies instead of cracking down on Clinton and pizzagate. Fuck him, fuck him up his champion ass in London.

Who the fuck do you think you are?
>Knowing star war whatever
You have to go back.