I was wondering, are Eastern European immigrants hated more than the ones from Middle East in Western Europe...

I was wondering, are Eastern European immigrants hated more than the ones from Middle East in Western Europe? Is it socially acceptable to hate Eastern Europeans in Western Europe? Are you labaled as ''racist'' if you do?

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEKvL82Rh9I
youtube.com/watch?v=m5qDsOmz-Yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, wonder what a kiosk in africa looks like.

Western cucks like being 'racist' against other whites but not like being 'racist' against shitskins

If that chick were in China would she expect Japanese women on their magazine?

Filled with knowledge.

In case it wasn't clear, eastern europeans are europeans and because of this there is no real problem and people can say whatever they want.

The same is not true for people having AIDS,, drug addicts, shitskins. These all need protection because people want to give them the rope.

No, we hate Middle Easterners far more.

There was a bit of grumbling about polacks many years ago, but since we discovered African and Middle Easterners we are honestly grateful for any white person.

>put some neverheard nigger on front page because i dont feel good!!

Fucking privileged niggers

Christ, this is a sign the brainwashing and all those commercials with mixed race couples is working. This cunt is upset when she sees German people being German.

youtube.com/watch?v=MEKvL82Rh9I

The only racism that is acceptable is intra European racism, Nigel will get sent to jail if he says a bad word about his pakistani invaders but is otherwise encouraged to hate germans and French with the fire of a thousand suns

>implying niggers read

I'm also wondered. Do Europens think Belarussians are subhuman white slavic niggers?

Europeans don't think of Belarusians.

Sad.

most europeans have so little contact with eastern euros there isn't much difference between to a mythical creature like bigfoot

what do belarussians think about europeans?

In switzerland we used to make fun of Yugos, we called them russian niggers

Our regular citizens think that your country is heaven on Earth. That you have shit ton of jobs, salaries like 5000 euro / month, excellent situation with human rights, kind population, and the future, most of them want to leave Belarus and immigrate to EU. Many Belarussians hate their own country and idolize the West, especially Germany. But I don't think this way, I don't want to immigrate anywhere.

>all the sciences

Generally the people who buy those magazines look like that, so its a wise company ideal to know what your customer wants to buy. Eventually their could be a magazine with a bunch of women wearing burlap sacks on the cover so you can only see their eyes, but who would want to buy that?

thanks for your response

the west is a great place if you like being a busy bee. Everything is a trade off.

This is sadly factual

It's interesting that even as Germany is flooded with millions of brown people the media is not and will not represent the demographic shift truthfully. At the end of the day white ethnic Germans are more pleasing to the eye and sell more magazines, and they'll be used to sell those magazines long it's even an accurate depiction of a modern day German..

I am completely unable to be anymore rustled
We need a white ethno state NOW
Enough parasites
Enough cucks

There’s a lot less stigma about being racist to Eastern Europeans. I don’t really like them moving into England but I’d take 1 million Slavs over 10niggers.

Romanians and bulgarians are considered in the same tier than arabs and lower than niggers.
Rest of eastern europeans are ok for most of the population. I mean, they would not make a difference between a german and someone from latvia

Of course it's not racist to hate Eastern Europeans. Eastern Europeans have white privilege after all.

>You can't be racist to whites

WHERE IS THE BI-RACIAL TRANS-ATLANTIC DEMI-KIN!? WE NEED QUOTAS!!
DIVERSITY REEEEEEE

than fuck off back to africa nigger

HOW DARE WHITE PEOPLE BE ON MAGAZINES. MAGAZINE REPARATIONS NOW

these , one polack help my father of three Colombians trying to rob him, he took a stick and started beating them.
they are the best

The Exyug, Romania Hungary Bulgary Albania and Romania are NorthAfrican level, all the others are just Russians, yes Is it socially acceptable to hate Eastern Europeans, Jews, Niggas, Gypsies, Gays and all that but not oficially or among commies

>Cont
ANd Latinos, Moors, the eternal Anglo France Portugal and the people from Murcia

Poles and Romanians/bulgarians are disliked but poles are respected for how hard they work. Then again a pole also hit a little girl and wife because they can't drive for shit.

Other eastern Europeans like Russians serbians Croatians Czech etc are liked. Not Albanians and bosnians of course

Nobody ever met one of you.

Hooo boy. Complaining about the generic photoshopped generic trash tabloid magazine while just outside of the kiosk it's literally looking like fucking africa now.

Fuck this nigger bitch. Seriously.

Sometimes even non-whites get caught up in it. The Swedes still treat the Sami, their only indigenous POC, like shit for example. Why is all their white guilt reserved for brown people they never wronged in the first place?

>Russians are liked
well, that's good to know

In the past I'd hear complains about Poles stealing tires and such.

Middle Easternere as well, all in all a diverse criminal world.

Today it's just Middleeasterners.

Current story include Arab clans infiltrating the Police academies in Berlin, officers complaining that they can't even form a sentence, threatening German class mates

In the fucking Police academy at that.

I'm not even German, I'm Portuguese.

I finally see Albuquerqe, I finally see.

We'll take Mecca, we'll honour the sacrifice of your men.

Let's not forget how they genocided krauts, polacks, ukies, and fingols back in the day, but they were all white devils so that was okay.

why so many tv guides?

I love Russia and I would say 40% of the population likes Russia but most are afraid of Russia and muh ukraine/EU/gayrights bullshit. Others dislike it or are neutral but Russian people are liked by ethnic Dutch people. Turks and other Muslims filth are scared of you guys

Even as a burger I think its a bad idea to leave ones country. Why throw away your heritage when Belarus could one day be a great country? The countries my grandparents came from aren't that bad now and I would like to live there, but now I'm an American and there's no going back.

My country is a volcano covered with ice in the middle of the ocean, fiberoptically connecting the north american continent with the eurasian world island. Had Dr. Strangelove been right, everyone here would have been genocided by either the Yankees or the Rooskies, on account of nuclear triads.

Guests are welcome.

You can thank our gypsies for claiming to be Bulgarians and Romanians.

Belarus will never be a great country.

You can NEVER have too many TV guides.
t. german

Your TV is garbage.

You never know. When the rest of the world becomes the Greater Caliphate of Africa, Eastern Europe could make some plays and rise to the top. A lot can happen over hundreds of years.

Go smash it with a hammer or something then, Björk. I bet that counts as """art""" in Iceland.

meanwhile in France

Hungary north african level? How do you mean that, I'm very curious. Spain isn't THAT much better, is it?

Go herp-a-derp in deep in the mountains of Turkey, my fellow democratic NATO ally :3

maul the necks of all your directors' children?

germans must work harder this woman must feel like shit

>France
Incredible retard. Into the dumpster with you.

How about you drag your moon coon jungle ape gator bait ass to non-white countries since they're so racist you fucking cunt.

I prefer Russians over Muslims. German/Russian friendship should be rebuilt! If you are Russian, you are welcome!

Iceland is in the NATO? Topkek. What's your main weapon? Björk at 140 dB?

Am I retarded and missing a joke, or are all of those magazines in Spanish...?

There are no alligators in Serbia, you stupid Floridian.

Football, you garbage hall-monitor of the nations.

At least Germany isn't a frozen, desolate wasteland. Antarctica 2.0 lookin ass.

>pic
why do i suddently want to kill this negro subhuman crying about not enough diversity

The women of Germany are a frozen desolate wasteland, like your puny mind.

I think it was a bigger deal in the early-mid 2000s than it is now. Most of the immigrants from then have integrated into our society pretty well so nobody really cares anymore.

>garbage hall-monitor of the nations
Prime bantz, icebro, lmao.
P.S.: i actually like Björk

I doubt that nigger is Serbian, small irrelevant island nation.

They're all in german. Maybe the one called piccolino threw you off. Although that sounds more Italian than spanish. Check for ä, ö and ü if you find all three it's safe to say it's german.

Cause you drank your mom's limoncello

>I was wondering, are Eastern European immigrants hated more than the ones from Middle East in Western Europe?
No. Definitely not.
Most of them are outside of society and they may get some looks or get confused for a roach or something like that but we don't really mind them too much. It's a matter of numbers.

>Is it socially acceptable to hate Eastern Europeans in Western Europe?
Kind of.

>Are you labaled as ''racist'' if you do?
No.

Even the media shits on them. My mother regularly watches shows about those evil Polish asylum seekers. Same channel they'll have a show about the misunderstood muzzie genius with a heart of gold

He's right you know. If the language wasn't so hard I'd fuck off to Iceland and never return.

I take everything you say as the worth of gold, my insanely militaristic neighbor.

why aren't they sexually liberated whores like in iceland? ;_;

Que no soy ruso hijo de puta soy Sup Forumsaco

so you think your grandparents leaving was bad?

You are a Jew

I guess they don't want to be shit on for money by arabs and turks, but that's just me being unprogressive.

He's talking about retard

And yes that's Spanish

Diversity in Japland

I fucking hate it when niggers and marxists think it's america everywhere. Like we're supposed to be an immigrant nation, damn kikes

fucking rage, they go to other countries and COMPLAIN they're not built around serving their own minority needs

lads, i cannot wait until we get into power and unleash the fucking galactic space marine death squads on these gibbering jungle shufflers who are badly in need of being dragged into mass graves

japan:
98.5% japanese
99.4% asian

UNACCEPTABLE

Nobody knows of your existence, I am sorry

I don't have a problem with Eastern Europeans, actually, that would be pretty stupid of me, considering my great-grandparents were Polish and moved here in the 30s.

As long as they become productive members of society, I don't really, I wouldn't want gopniks in our streets, that being said, I'd rather have to deal with tracksuit-wearing slavs than niggers or muzzies.every day

You must tend to your pension fund, after all, like every civilised frenchman.

belawhat?

>big ol' jap diddies

I've visited your island twice. Please stay as you are Iceland.
The fact alone that you can still understand the icelandic language from a thousand years ago should be reason enough for you to breed some icelandic children.

They took in like 10 000 fugees already with a population of barely 300 000. Iceland is kill.

youtube.com/watch?v=m5qDsOmz-Yk

as long as your women keep thinking that way and going on dating sites looking for men in UK, Germany, France etc.. then I'm happy :)

Albanians and romanians are among the most hated ethnicities in Italy, probably only gyppos and moroccans are worse than them.

It'll probably be either only Poland or Russia that would rise to the top, probably the latter.

big difference between roma and romanians

the roma/gypo types can fuck right off and hopefully will be less of an issue post brexit with no automatic right to move here

no issue with other Europeans, I just don't want an open door immigration policy - as long as the EU nationals at least fulfil some basic requirements and have a job offer then bring them over... the roma types who beg/pull scams on the streets of london can fuck right off though

> cumplea

Cum please? Checks out as French.

middle easterners get way more hate here than eastern euros, particularly because a lot of eastern euros try to integrate or at the very least share some cultural values.

imo the Poles are based, only the fucking Romanians I can't stand from eastern europe

Hungary is decent - they've had a bit of a disadvantage having been behind the iron curtain and losing a big chunk of their territory after picking the wrong side in two world wars... but Hungarian people are cool

side note all eastern europeans I have worked with have been pleasant-bro tier