When will the day of the rope come?

When will the day of the rope come?
I am sick of this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysignal.com/2017/07/03/im-pediatrician-transgender-ideology-infiltrated-field-produced-large-scale-child-abuse/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Soon

Is there more to this? Please tell me the comments were all calling her out

Stop electing trannys and faggots into office.

Any one have anymore pics like this, wanna build a transcringe folder for some redpilling. Not like the dilation shit i have that already more so shit like this that’s more accessible to normies

fake?
please, please, tell me this is fake

I'd bet my dick 85-90% of them were 'oh amazing!', 'so brave!', 'best of luck!', 'so happy for you two!'.

Child abuse

If you're honestly sick of it, brother, light the signal fire. Take action on your own, and those who know will follow.

It's a joke you faggots....Jesus Christ.

So off themselves?

Kids don't even know what the fuck they are saying at age and if you ask it a question it'll either respond yes or no. If you ask the same question it will give a different answer each time. They are sponges that soak in whatever they hear then repeat when squeezed. This is a crime and the parent it doing it for attention.

>I am sick of this shit.

What you are "sick of" is that in a world of six billion people, there are a handful of social media posts made by reprehensible people? Congratulations, you are a victim of the internet age. There have always been total fucking weirdos in the world, the only thing that's change is now you can go to a Mongolianese hentai website and see the distilled bullshit of the human race, available in an easy to consume form.

Go outside you fucking faggot. 90% of people are still pretty much normal. It's not like the human race has fundamentally shifted in the last 20 years. Idiots like you are just able to dose themselves with schaudednfreud on an unprecedented scale, delude themselves into thinking there's nothing good left in the world, and fundamentally shaping their worldview based on what a colored screen projects into your mom's basement.

Go the FUCK outside.

Go away FBI. Fucking faggot spook nigger. So blatant. KYS alphabet nigger.

So I was researching this topic (transgender kids) and found an article written by a pediatrician who has taken the red pill.
>dailysignal.com/2017/07/03/im-pediatrician-transgender-ideology-infiltrated-field-produced-large-scale-child-abuse/
>mfw she's the president of the American College of Pediatricians

absolutely this. I've heard from people in their 30s and 40s that said their parents have done something along the lines of dressing them up a different gender and it being totally fucking weird later in life.

this stuff has always happened. BUT-and i mean BUT> this is now being publicly done and argued about as whether or not it is right. And the world does change... so who is to say whether or not the day will come when this happens on a regular basis?

Unfortunately, not soon enough.

>California decriminalizes the deliberate transmission of HIV
>Virginia elects a transgender person as a state representative
>Palm Springs city council is entirely LGBT now
>12 year olds in Sweden can have gender reassignment surgery
I'd rather stay inside, thanks.

let me guess, single mom?

i cant take this any longer... :(

Isn't it sadder that stuff like this is getting alot more believable?

This is the whole point of this shit. Get em while they're young and don't understand, so that they become our brainwashed disciples when they're older.

If you're looking for something similar, I would try the young aryans. Literal Nazi shit and these fags don't even know it.

Is that OP not a hoax?
If not the parent needs psychiatric appraisal. The child is at serious risk of harm.
But prolly a hoax

It will end once the depravity of the Jews and the Black Cube are wiped off the face of the planet.

Gonna ruin that kid. I hope he kills her.

>maybe if I ignore it, it'll go away

Chances are you live in a relatively small town, don't know anyone with real power outside your small group of friends and acquaintances, and are only focused on making money to pay the bills. The point is not that 90% of people are still normal, it's that this shit SPREADS. This style of continually questioning what is right and wrong coupled with empowering people to do whatever they want just turns people into entitled man-children. If you don't think it's a big deal now, just wait. When the politicians we have now are dead and gone, the people who are gonna be deciding how you live and what you do will be the crazy loons coming out of universities right now. Maybe the human race has shifted in the past 20 years. But you wouldn't know, would you, goyim?

hopefully she necks herself before it's too late

soon real soon

There are some very interesting points in that article regarding chemically delaying puberty. Evidently there is a correlation between the drugs used for it and cognitive impairment.

redpill a leftist jewess cunt a day
by dick or by blows i dont care

no it's not
i just had the case
my efuck jewess liberal cunt just told me her cousin posted exactly such amessage on fb
and the cunt supported it

>a handful of social media posts made by reprehensible people
strawman
it's a tidal wave of lemmings just repeating what kike media is telling them to

Kek

>can't say more than 10 words
>decides he wants to be a girl
There should be an age of consent for genital mutilation so parents don't force it on their kids (or better yet just ban it altogether)

>i am sick of this shit
coming from a faggot
you're part of the problem

There is nothing good left in the world and 90% of """""normal"""""fags are just good goyim that have let the world crumble around them. Humanity is fucking doomed short of mass genocide of most """people""" on Earth. I do go the fuck outside and it's not any better. You're completely fucking deluded if you think reprehensible people only make up a tiny fraction of humanity.

>There should be an age of consent for genital mutilation so parents don't force it on their kids
Read the article in this post The pediatrician says that gender identity is malleable, so even if there's an age of consent for it, the parents can raise their child as the opposite gender and the kid will most likely end up identifying as it. I think it should be banned altogether.

It's simple, after this statement the baby should be taken away because the parents are clearly mentally unstable. They should also face severe charges if they have indoctrinated the kid in any way.

So fucked that the only way "white" women can think of to save their race is to turn their males into fags. White women are worthless

this
as long as the anti-Logos kikes are around, it doesnt much matter if we save civilization
they will keep corrupting it
and so far their track record has been flawless, they have taken down every great empire of history and if you fags believe your shit society is superior to ancient egypt you are delusional and pathetic

This needs to be treated as child abuse. It'd be abuse if the child said it was a giraffe and was then placed in a zoo

>simply being gay, nothing else, somehow adds to the problem that is the infestation of people like in the OP pic
2/10 made me reply

Why can't we just fucking kill them. They are society's enemy. They are an international infestation, they are cancer and yet we let them live to corrupt us.

>the parents can raise their child as the opposite gender and the kid will most likely end up identifying as it.
it will
they're immune to mass extermination, dont you see it?
they integrated it as part of their culture and religion, it reinforces them
and they have devised defenses against it: diaspora and crypto

>being a degenerate that will ultimately degrade society
-5/10 made me point out your stupidity

yes
homosex is the open door to all degeneracies
we went through this
it's a festering cesspool

Bless your heart.
Anybody who read the OP and isn't brain dead could infer that I'm staunchly apposed to degeneracy and would love an all-white future that consisted of nuclear families.
You can do better than that, sweatie.

I'm careless and misspelled opposed. My bad.

1. Release a quick and (super) effective kike redpill to the masses
2. Nuke Israel without notice
3. Start street killing the kikes
Sadly, it's just a fantasy for now. God I how wish it started already.

I know this is old, but is it just me or has all the degeneracy in the world been full throttle for the past week?
Even one month ago I didn't have this feeling of acceleration towards unknown terrors.

Dear OP,

You got to realize something. Though this whole gender thing is an expression of a political view, it is the view of a minority. The point is that there has been a small group of very determined people who went all in to make this happen. Every time there has been an insurgency (and I am studying this shit) there has always been a small group of motivated people who haven't been afraid to use any tool in their kit. The day of the rope won't just happen because the other side keeps provoking and that it suddenly hits a turning point. What needs to happen is that another small group that is far more motivated, that has determination and a clear goal manages to gain momentum.
It's a simple principle really, whoever manages to win a little are way more probable to win again. We just need someone to start the avalanche. When that happens, all we need to do is support them and recruit others.
All the /SIG/ threads are useless, they all speak of people being better in order to win traction. Thats not how it works! It's about winning, and winning again and again. The left used shame as a weapon, we have yet to find our own. Pride in oneself hasn't worked. Showing how bad things are going hasn't worked either. We just need to find the one thing that wins over leftist ideology again and again. When that happens, just get people on the bandwagon. For the nazis it was shame, for the communists it was anger. OP needs to find the zeitgeist and whatever stiched up wound is festering and burst it open so people can see the puss spilling everywhere. Fucking Yuri Bezmenov talked about this, people won't see the truth until it's kicking them in the face!

>i.i.im one of the good ones!
still a faggot

I want comments

fuck off how 'bout that

>Ian Watkins
Like pottery.

At this point if you aren't openly condemning this shit on social media you are partly responsible

with your plan you havent touched the ruling jewish elites who are not based in israel
notably the UK royal family
the wall street banksters, the fed, all the kikes in banking and royalty and business
the facebook amazon apple google jews and so on

for example
in iowa there are few jews
but they behave
that's a reserve colony
they stay under the radar because they dont misbehave
if a pogrom happened, their community would be hard ti attack because they're mostly blameless
and that's just the ones who display their jewishness
you havent even started addressing the cryptos
nah they are immune to genocide
they're a rot and frankly i only see a next flood, by water or by fire, to start anew
they'll still be there but at least they wont profit from the decadent end of an empire anymore

>minority
just like gay marriage 10 years ago
they're sterilizing children as we speak, in full legality
what the fuck are you waiting for to wake up and declare it a grievious emergency you coward

it's almost as if you're full of shit.
how bout that.

It's blatant child abuse. If your daughter has bulimia do you rub her back while she pukes up dinner? The fact it's not already law is the buggest red pill that government doesn't have our best interests in mind

That's a brutal blackpill Frenchbro. May God help us in eliminating these demons.

be the rope you want to see in the world

>The left used shame as a weapon, we have yet to find our own.
e. michael jones says there are 3 ways to convince people
shame is female gossip (moral argument) and that's the jews' speciality
there's also enforcing through owning the state (they're in control there too)
and buying people off (same)
this is why we're only winning through prankster tactics
distributed, decentralized, untraceable
this is gorilla warfare on the information highway
it's okay to be white

>Iowa
>Not Jew infested

Since this picture is at least a year or two old by now, it's safe to say this poor kid is irreversibly damaged by his psychotic mother by now.

>after this statement the baby should be taken away because the parents are clearly mentally unstable
exactly what i said to my kike efuck
thing is as a former leftist soyboy i know exactly what delirium she's functioning under

it's a joke. or at least i like to think it is

i took her word for it frankly

I like your typology- my question then becomes, what do you think we can do to take over one of those categories? I can't see rich people on our side buying people off, nor Sup Forumslacks taking over the beaurucracies, so how do we take the moral high ground in your opinion you beautiful french fuck?

it is real
they're virtue signaling all over facebook as we speak
>my 3 yo says he want so be a girl, maybe he is transgender huhuhu how cute
think cunts
cuntmind
i guess you're shielded from that shit
it's a sea of cuntminds that are being worked by the jew

The push all this “Never forget” and “Remember”. What is it they want to remember? Here it is: next time GTFO before the SHTF.

i dont know dude
i just know we are winning a war of structures: we are decentralized network-based and anarchical, they're hierarchical and enslaved
it's gonna be biblical
maybe the current violence on the street is just a primer and we will eventually get to fighting the degens army toe to toe
but for now our advantage is in guerilla: we're among the people, supported by them, hidden by them

never forget we are your superiors and remember you victimized us, the chosen of god

>thumbnail glitch, it's a text pic

Given the type of friends someone like this would have I’d bet it’s a 90/10 split in support

It will be a while still before we can fix bayonets.

Never.
Read The Tartar Steppe.
You'll understand it afterwards.