Well Sup Forums?

Why are you against this?

There is literally nothing wrong with what this woman is going since she's in love with this guy?

He's also younger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CG06MJBvC14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which one's the female?

gets uk citizenship then files for divorce. they never learn.

they both look like actual demons

I find no problem with this! They can keep the ugly ones for all i care.

He's also a christian btw

I'm not. Everyone should be free to do anything they want.

So i take it they will be settling down together in Gambia once they are married? im sure hes not just after a passport

Get out?

That poor nigger

>britbongs have bad tee-
woah

But she's in love with him in the first place.

Yet Sup Forums tells me that women like white men who're better than them, earn more than them, so they can ''look up to them''.

hey lads, is it normal to not be attracted to your own native women?

>Those sad disappointed eyes
KEK
Even gambians don't seem satisfied with ugly british women

>Why are you against this?

We can still see you.

>whats wrong with young men being forced to prostitute themselves to haggard old white women looking to sexually exploit them

I get your reasoning here, man. I do. It's win/win, right? They need to get out of their shithole, these dried up old roasties provide just that opportunity. But, you see, even though that there's a black guy and he probably doesn't have the sophistication to even have something like a standard, nobody should be forced to essentially prostitute themselves to make a living.

I almost feel bad for that nigger, just imagine that mouth going around your dick for a blowjob... fucking hell... nightmares for life.

In your case it is quite normal.

Sup Forums always told me that woman date ''up''

this woman clearly isn't doing that. she's with a guy of much lower status in this matriarchal relationship. she's happy

She can do whatever she wants, but I'm about 100% certain that what she thinks is true love is actually just her desperately throwing affection at a kid who's only using her to get the fuck out of Gambia.

This one doesn't bother me. It's pretty obvious she's desperate and lonely and he's just using her. He's the one who has to fuck that, not me kek.

(picture)

>flag

The absolute state of christcucks. She's a bewildered old flabbycrab who wants an exotic sex slave. She might even be stupid enough to believe him when that guy says "me love dat yoo is older an bigga. Me like bigga wimmin. We gona be happy togedda foreva".

I get that you're most likely just baiting, but I've come across actual people who genuinely just shrug and go "well, if theyre both benefitting, whats so wrong with it?"

Literally everything is wrong with it.

>Yet Sup Forums tells me that women like white men who're better than them, earn more than them, so they can ''look up to them''.

That ugly slah couldn't get a white man. Look at the niggers face, even he isn't happy about having to fuck her. She probably has more money in her pocket than he's seen in his entire life.

>But she's in love with him in the first place.
>Yet Sup Forums tells me that women like white men who're better than them, earn more than them, so they can ''look up to them''.
it's funny when the meme flag doesn't remotely jive with the attitude of the poster. it's almost as if you just picked a random one so that it doesn't show your geographic flag.

do you even know what the Maltese cross is?

I thought women dated ''up'' though. Sup Forums told me that matriarchy relationships and societies don't work

She looks too old for breeding and I sure don't want to fuck her, have at it Tyreesescup.

Lonely cougars with no sex appeal don't have the option to date up.

Where can I get my fuck buddy slave?

>gets uk citizenship
Then murders her. Then doesn't get deported because that would be racist.

Hats off to him if that's his master plan

so why does /r9k/ rage about being virgins when they could have these women?

>Why are you against this?
because they will plant their demonspawn into britbongistan and not gambia

The dude looks like hes gritting his teeth to smile for this photo op

Only Problem is the taxpayer needs to support them BOTH.
That's not what free love is all about

Not a problem! They will be tied up for years with a disabled child before she pops her clogs and Tyrones free to flee

Hahaha this is absolute state of black race, Kangz being walking dildos for old hags with vagina looking like wizard´s sleeve.

No, she has money.

He will either simply leave her or murder her, but formally filing for divorce seems a lil like a stretch man.

As long as their marriage is within Christ it is fine by me.

Well I heard HIV is something you can live with nowadays. Why wouldn't she want a holiday with the three S's. Sun, Sex and STI's

which is the british?

I'm starting to think you're just really, really thick and not even baiting.

Kek

dat anglo face though

If she is a Jew, it's cool.

> noggie's face

Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage

I wish them a happy life in Gambia. That country needs more diversity anyway.

In ten months time he will have his British passport and all her money and she'll be devastated, like a thousand other gullible fucking low IQ cunts

does anyone have that video of that old german head of migration(?) roastie kissing her new nigger toyboy? saw it on twitter but i can't find it again.

Massively underrated

Why fuck a worthless fat virgin when you can get tall BBC?

Do you even have many native women left?

No one has a problem with ugly she-beasts and dried up old hags fucking blacks.

That's how it's always been.

She’s past childbearing age so I don’t really care. As long as she doesn’t have granddaughters witnessing her degeneracy

Something isn't right here...

Reverse the genders and see how badly feminists would chimpout from men having sex with young immigrants.

Feminists would be against immigration if it was 90% young women flooding their countries.

Reminds me of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=CG06MJBvC14

i am not. no one cares if that ugly white bitch gets fucked by that nigger. we only care when she's hot

that's probably a 10 compared to his own women. have you seen the tits of africa girls? disgusting

Ouch.

That picture hurts. Like a punch in the dick.

dat face

We need white sharia.

3 4 and 5 are going to be obese by 25 and 1 is going to be ugly, 2 will probs stay pretty tidy though.

there's nothing wrong with this woman here no?

she's already fat, imagine her when she grows up. that's her with makeup. fat face too. I mean, if you're into that shit fine, by all means settle for someone ugly, doesn't hurt me.

>the state of British "men".

>she's already fat
>that's her with makeup
2/10, for effort

I don't know how you call that fat but whatevs

Whites are the most approving race regarding cukoldry

Why are whites so good at everything? Including being cucks?

Look at her cheeks, and look at the curvature of her dress on the left side where the other girl's arm is. It goes forward towadrs us. A pencil dress like that is built to hide cellulite like that but it clearly goes the wrong way. Then look at her right hip, notice it doesn't curve into her waist. And look how high the dress rides up but what her thighs look like at that angle, no way she has a gap.

tbf I never date english girls because they're all fucking awful and don't look after themselves, get yourself a baltic girlfriend if you want to see someone who takes care of their appearance.

As well, clearly a drinker not a smoker. Obvs the ideal is neither, but it's better to date a smoker than a drinker. Drinkers put on so much fucking weight over university, by the time they're 25 they're fucking awful.

This is why baltics are best. They don't drink a tonne or if they do they drink like vodka that doesn't have calories, and if they smoke they don't turn into hippies because they're raised socially conservative. Once then hit 24 or whatever they drop the spliff and become good long term relationship material, by that age girls who were ever in the same room as a beer are as fat as your dad.

>Love
That's called lust bitch and no he doesnt actually like you, hes just using you for money

checked and kek'ed

African men do nothing productive but faq.
Why do you think the hunger problem doesn't go away no matter how many babies die as result of hunger?

Cool. She can go there and stay there.
She can prove her love by surrendering her citizenship.

But LOL, look at that nigger's face. Says it all really.

>Americans
>White

Guess again, Pedro.

Wtf is this. There are tons of these in the US as well.

Women are so shit they can't even do sex tourism right

Not even niggers deserve that. That's a living Hell

For an ant?

>in this thread: white boys deluding themselves into thinking most interracial relationships involve unattractive white women and minority men

Im not against it. She is an old hag coal burner continuing to burn coal. The bad thing about it is the UK will soon have one more nigger

>phoneposters

I feel sorry for him desu

That forced fake smile.

Old ugly brit hag finds her gigolo. I'm not against it, I'm just appaled, chum.

Can she stay in the Gambia? We don't need her to bring HIV back up to Europe.

It would help your nigger boy case if your fellow nigger boyd weren't constantly posting pics of average/below average looking white women being drooled on by a nigger

Don't worry there won't be for much longer. They are interbreeding at a phenomenal level in the areas of the US they are found. Former Irish strongholds on the east coast are now infested with mixed race families. When I was last in Boston, I swear every "Irish" man I spoke with had a Mexican wife.

These specimens are they descendants of the muck savages that survived the famine but couldn't afford the journey to the USA. Disgusting creatures.

I pity the coon kek.

Its okay boy. You can help yourself to the dregs of the gene pool. You're doing us a favour.

>love
>wealthy old foreigner

they're both the same race you retard