Black man appreciation thread

This is a thread to honor the good black guys out there. Church going blacks, black nerds, black musicians and artists, family men, cool dudes etc. Post good experiences you've had with black guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q8wQYK1tJUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only good nigger is a dead nigger.

Doing a thread to praise yourself and all other burgers on this site is pretty self-centered OP

FPBP

THE ONLY THINGS NIGGERS ARE GOOD AT IS KILLING OTHER NIGGERS

B L A C K M A N
A
S
E
D

Nope I'm white. I just think you need the yin and the yang. If you're going to hate niggers all day you should embrace the other side of it at least a little. It's healthy

This is now a Nigger hate thread

>Working in HR
>Do job interviews
>Interview black men who seem professional and intelligent
>check their twitter
>AY NIGGA HOL UP WE WAZ KANGZ WHITE PUSSAY NIGGA DA FUCK WE NEED MATH FO? I DUN KNOW MAH DADDY BUT I STUNT LIKE HIM BOI!

Does twitter make black people stupid or does it just bring out the stupid already in them?

Shallow nigger grave appreciation post

Okay nigger, I'll take the bait.
I worked with an intelligent man from Nigeria this year. I'll start off by saying he moved to NYC when he was 10 and ended up in Texas so he really had to do his best to fit in. He was a very friendly and easy to talk to person, but had those very odd Jew York tendencies and was obviously an understated lefty.
Still I respected him as a colleague and a mentor, and as my supervisor during my internship. He was an engineer, and was more of the social type who gets work done based on their networking skills and leadership than just staring at a computer screen. He was hard-working and took me under his wing though, and made sure I succeeded in my job.
I don't think I'll ever meet a nigger I respect like him again.

Based black Jew appreciation of previous post, post

this

Self-hate thread for you, then?

>Implying you aren't a favela dwelling nigger yourself

Some Black kid said hi to me and picked up my pencil in my lecture

I grew up in the South back in the 80s and I was always amazed by some of the black kids I went to school with that could do full speed cartwheels, to handspring, to backflips and never saw a day of gymnastics training. Clearly something in their DNA.

there are tons of niggers in africa that i will never have to see
best experience i can think of

Not really. North Italian, Portuguese and Dutch ancestors. Pic related is window view; comfy apartment near university and a park.

>Portuguese
>Inb4 Alberto Barbosa

Fought with many. Maybe two could be called good men. One of them was too stupid to think people might not have the best intentions in heart (he got swindled really easily). True innocence\utter stupidity.

It brought up my protective senses seeing him getting marked over and over. Ended up telling him to defer to me and let me do most of the talking when we where in town. Solid as hell in the bush, not one complain and he could actually sneak unlike most niggers.
Died with some shitty infection in his eye, something that could have been treated easily in a hospital but we where a week deep into the bush. Blinded him and killed him in about 3 days.

Went back to his village later to give some of his stuff to his wife, she had taken up with another nigger long ago. Just glad he died not knowing, that would have broken him (he talked about the great women he had back home a lot).

Godspeed Mamadu. Unlike most niggers, you deserved better than to die in a forgotten ditch in Africa.

Why did Americans have to ruin Sup Forums. Were they not satisfied with every other board? American hunger for invading other places and filling them with shit can never be satiate d

I appreciate this Negro.

What the jew fears the most is all of the races of the world coming together against their common enemy, the jew. That is the moment the jew cannot label away jewhaters as another trigger word but will have to run, like he has done countless other times in history away. This time he might not even be capable of that.

youtu.be/q8wQYK1tJUc

Niggers are cool, listen to some Wu-Tang

Why do you live behind a net, monkey sama?

/thread

what happened in the 90s?

Based black guy.