Éire/pol/ - The Nation Survived Another Week edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/krZEfzKAhD4
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Headlines:
>Half of Longford to be Mixed Race by 2050
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter

>"Brexit solution cannot create new border" - Davis
rte.ie/news/brexit/2017/1110/919000-brexit-barnier-davis/

>Brokenshire to Move Forward With NI Budget
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/1110/918893-british-irish-council/

>North Korea Peace Trip Cancelled
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/i-would-go-to-the-ends-of-the-earth-to-talk-about-peace-john-halligan-confirms-north-korea-trip-appears-to-be-off-36307497.html

>Unionists Praise Taoiseach For 'shamrock poppy'
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/unionists-praise-taoiseach-for-shamrock-poppy-36303437.html

>Apple Data Centre "not dead"
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/apple-data-centre-deal-not-dead-taoiseach-36303415.html

>Taoiseach Says Ireland Will Not be Joining a European Army
thejournal.ie/ireland-european-army-3686674-Nov2017/

>Travellers Dindu Nuffin!
thejournal.ie/discrimination-travellers-3687994-Nov2017/

>Memorial to Irish People Who Died in Wars Damaged in Sligo
thejournal.ie/poppies-damaged-sligo-3680327-Nov2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JkaSqsx_34
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kF-RNAedKA8
thejournal.ie/ireland-european-army-3686674-Nov2017/
independent.ie/irish-news/major-new-report-proposes-increase-in-tv-licence-fee-and-a-charge-for-every-home-even-if-you-dont-own-a-tv-36306849.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=asBYMP_PcRs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iv-HLsUVtnU
gatestoneinstitute.org/9741/islamization-britain
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=403&v=UgD4Nwk0_fI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u6hpTBp9qXg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k3Nbwbr-Jy0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w6GrTL-u-cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1YbF_eA6k64
youtube.com/watch?v=EQU84O8xZlE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bUiXUiWZDS0
youtube.com/watch?v=tPCEpxRkiqA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qRhcxbA138Q
oireachtas.ie/parliament/media/main/documentation/Register.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_Ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=ww8wqEgFIA8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time for some Bad News!

"RED RAW JUNGLE BLACKS"

youtube.com/watch?v=1JkaSqsx_34

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kF-RNAedKA8

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

Fucking beautiful
Fucking horrible

Come down from the mountain Katie Daly

Here’s a white pill
Muhammad asa popular name is skewed because it’s one of the only name muzzles use.
It be similar if every traveler named their kid Jacob

>>Taoiseach Says Ireland Will Not be Joining a European Army
>thejournal.ie/ireland-european-army-3686674-Nov2017/

I'm not quite sure how to feel about Varadkar. Sometimes he comes out with things I agree with, others he just comes off as a tosser. Like what he said about Macron.

I guess you could say my feelings are as mixed as his race.

>I guess you could say my feelings are as mixed as his race
Kek
>Like what he said about Macron
Actually he’s a lot like macron, Macron is the same guy who ran on pro europeanism, thendid anabout face and said France might leave if the EU doesn’t change, and THEN said the EUshouldstay as is

86-d Chinese checkers

Nice
I’m not familiar with him, has his views always been this way more or less or did he come to a gradual conclusion?

lads there coming after the internet
independent.ie/irish-news/major-new-report-proposes-increase-in-tv-licence-fee-and-a-charge-for-every-home-even-if-you-dont-own-a-tv-36306849.html

>>Half of Longford to be Mixed Race by 2050

So is anyone objecting to this or what?

And how are they planning to make it happen immigration?

>be Irish
>forced to pay tv license with or with out tv
lol

>1 in 5 Irish foreign born
To play devils advocate, how many “foreign born” are children of Diaspora parents who left during the recession and returning?

Dia dhaoibh a chairde,

cad e an sceal

SON OF A BITCH CAPTCHA LOOOAAAAAAAD!
Fucking internet connection is a peice of shite. Was trying to post since the start of the thread and only posted now.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=asBYMP_PcRs

anyways just gonna put this here for myself when\if it sorts itself out
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iv-HLsUVtnU

>up 36 places
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Embrace the diversity goys.

Daily reminder Britain has 3 million muzzies. Daily reminder the CTA needs to be abolished.

once again a great man from Munster must come to rid invading foreigners from our land, unite the country and bring peace

What’s needed is an organization like the klan in America, to put the fear of God in these blacks and muzzies, keep up the pressure and they’ll go

once again a great man from Munster must rid our land from invading foreigners, unite Ireland and bring peace

the Klan were Catholic hating retards who attacked other whites aswell

Jesus we really do don't we? Fuck

I’m fully aware of that, but the principle remains, an organization that routs out foreigners by any and all means is necessary
Copying the klan to a T would be retarded

Yes m8 look at the stats there are more muzzies in Britain now than Welsh. It surpassed 3mill a year or two ago- probably even be more the way they fudge stats.

The IRA needs reform. It's been infiltrated by marxism but most members are very nationalistic and would follow Justin Barrett in an instance

>more muzzies than there are welsh
Good God...

How would one go about doing such a thing?

>One of the more intriguing insights came courtesy of Edgeworthstown based businessman Mahool Ahmed

>He revealed how despite moving to Ireland almost a decade ago and despite experiencing three separate car thefts, he now considered himself to be very much part of the wider Longford community

>"We (Muslims) follow the teachings of Islam which both starts and ends with peace," he said

Yeah, it's just the bit in the middle you have to worry about.

CLOSE THE BOARDERS OMG FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK! FUK FUK FUK!

>moving to Ireland almost a decade ago

Bet you he moved from England not even a ME country.

>bit in the middle

Wow, I didn't notice that at all when I was reading it. Classic taqqiyah at work there.

Friendly reminder that 'Syrian Families' are being processed to land here in the next few weeks.

We're doomed lads.

Doomed.

>The Muslim population of Britain surpassed 3.5 million in 2016 to become around 5.5% of the overall population of 64 million, according to figures extrapolated from a recent study on the growth of the Muslim population in Europe. In real terms, Britain has the third-largest Muslim population in the European Union, after France, then Germany.

>The growth of Britain's Muslim population can be attributed to immigration, high birth rates and conversions to Islam.

gatestoneinstitute.org/9741/islamization-britain

And Ireland has an open border with Britain thanks to CTA

its at a rate knots, even germany didnt see a rate of invasion this fast, see

Friendly reminder that they will be able to bring over their extended families from elsewhere
Friendly reminder war in Syria is virtually over and they COULD be sent back

Are any of you willing to chase them out?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=403&v=UgD4Nwk0_fI

>meanwhile, at the refugee center...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u6hpTBp9qXg&feature=youtu.be

> And Ireland has an open border with Britain thanks to CTA

I know it is just not fucking on. We can't do it, we just have to abolish it ASAP. Feeling blackpilled now.

We need someone to turn the people.

Tin foil hat stuff…
the Jews have a plan to destroy the white race. To ruin sovereignty, individuality, culture so that they take the World for themselves. They do this by calling it 'diversity' lol.
You cannot rule a people with identity, culture and are sovereign.
Good news is that they will be tried Nuremberg 2 style trail for these crimes and the Jews will be no more.

Looking for someone?

Would probably need a united Ireland to do it or with NI they'll always be an open border. Shits fucked up.

The irony of it all is the orange lot hate muzzies and migrants yet its probably their "loyalty" to Britain that could sink Ireland in them.

Jews are so funny, anyone who doesn't agree with their plans needs to be 'educated'.
Typical chosen mentality.

Fuck these cunts, what are they doing right now?
They will never make a difference or get anywhere close to power.
Fuck off.

This invasion shit is so bad I don't know what to do men.
I mean it's not the fault of people who come here– I don't want to hate anyone. But to watch my beloved country be ripped apart is heartbreaking.

Join your local gunclub for a start.

Who'd I shoot? people looking for a better life or go on a jew hunting rampage?

You have to do things no one wants to sometimes.
Scare off the rent seekers yourself, otherwise all is lost

Shoot no one, just get yourself armed and trained just in case.
We have a Paki Taoiseach and a bunch of fucking faggots running this country, we're are fucking doomed.

Idk if he can do it alone. I mean a speaker to the public. Like some divine Jesus tier fella that captures the minds an souls of the nation.

Yes you do need a UI. A UI might also reawaken nationalism a bit.

They need to realise that Britain is lost and they should save what they have.

What do you suggest then? From what I see Barrett and NP are the only ones who have shown any resistance to this publicly.

IRA should never have given up weapons. It was all planned they should give up weapons and jews would get us another way, and they did.

>They need to realise that Britain is lost and they should save what they have.

Exactly. I swear these fuckers have no idea what they're actually attached to in 2017 they just think about the gibs and NHS or whatever.

WHERE IS THE IRA?
now a bunch of liberals. Oh the shame.

He does have a point. NP is a political vehicle, they are today what home rule was in the time of Pearse.
They’re good, but we cannot our all our eggs in one basket so to speak, we can’t expect them to solve all the nation’s problems. If you want to see real change, YOU have to act in your own local areas, whether it’s something big like spooking foreigners with shenanigans, or something small like poster campaigns

Papists are left wing.

People looking for a better life in your country that will steal the better life your children deserve

Don't forget IRA beat the Empire…
But I agree with you sadly. They believe (duped) they are being good.

I'm willing to accept them in a united Ireland. I'm willing to respect them too. We don't have any time to be fucking about.

most of them(especially the younger ones) have their hearts in the right place if they heard the reasoning of Justin Barrett they would fight for him in an instance

The good news is there are no houses left for migrants. They put the rents up sky high and Irish peeps can't afford houses now. But that's stopping the flow somewhat.

I agree. Together we stand divided we fall.

Which is why ROI never has a left wing gov? Angela Merkel is a Protestant.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Do you know IRA men?
No, they’ll just build more houses. This was part of the reasoning to bring them in, create even more of a need for houses to drive the economy

Kinda glad desu. Anything to keep back the flood.

Do you know IRA men? Yes, but so what? They're doing absolutely nothing b/c they have a dog in this race.

Lads, any white pills? I need em right now.

Whatcha looking for?

Here's one you maybe know, maybe not.
Trump is 5 steps ahead because he has AI. The AI is military and has a rank.
First it's Saudi A turn, then US, then Asia then Eurpoe for arrests. Good news is it will happen soon and maybe save our countries.
Then there will be genocide trials for Jews. Wooohooo! Can't wait. All our polititions will be exposed like the are being in US and Saudi atm

What in the hell did I just read?
A “white pill” of sorts for me is knowing that men like Pearse were just as blackpilled as we are moreless
If he could overcome, so can we

The white race is the greatest threat to Jews. They want white race dead and buried. They never forgave with race. They want tobe the only white people on planet earth as a mark of their 'chosen' status.

Lol. Don't take my word for it lad, take it under advisement for now. But I know what I'm talking about.

Are you cereal?

Idk, some hope i suppose.

Makes me feel a bit more hopeful. Still pretty shit though.

gun law reform when?

>when?
A long time ago.
>mick can’t own a Gun that almost commited a war crime
SAD!
Eh, we all have our ruts

Taim ag dul amach anois. Slan a chairde agus na dean deamard ar an tseanfhocal "ar dheis ar aghaidh"

And you American don't fucking dare judge us b/c we don't have guns without knowing our history. We had to fend off an Empire, and we did.
I mean the population of L.A. is bigger than Ireland. Only 5 million.

>you

youtube.com/watch?v=k3Nbwbr-Jy0
Tunes lads?

Of course
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w6GrTL-u-cQ
I like some of the old tunes, hope no one minds

Banjo mastery…
youtube.com/watch?v=1YbF_eA6k64

Fucking lovely that
youtube.com/watch?v=EQU84O8xZlE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bUiXUiWZDS0

I'm learning to play banjo for 5 years and last year spent learning to play this an I'd be embarrassed to stand next to this guy haha

youtube.com/watch?v=tPCEpxRkiqA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qRhcxbA138Q

I want to learn the uileann pipes one day myself, trying out the Tin Whistle first though. gradually getting places with it.

RIP Identity Ireland 2015-2017

They were deregistered as a political party by the registrar

oireachtas.ie/parliament/media/main/documentation/Register.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_Ireland

>Identity Ireland (Irish: Aitheantas Éire) is an unregistered political party in Ireland. It was launched in Dublin on 22 July 2015.

Pro tip: always practice slowly.

Same here. I took to the tin whistle like a duck to water. Pretty easy.

Oh Ireland I love you but i'm loosing you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ww8wqEgFIA8

Best way to find a right wing qt in Ireland lads?
Almost all women in college are repeal jumper wearing, uber-feminist types...

Go to sleep. That's the best way.

Oh shit

Gaeltacht

Pray to god boy, also rural girls they are usually further right.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc

daily reminder the freemasons instigated the civil war in 1922

and freemasons own fake fail and fake gael

also i am looking into getting anti racist group funding off george soros so i can troll him and we can start a nationalist group from the money