youtu.be/P7NLM-vFrhk
>Pres Trump arrives in Vietnam 11/10/17
youtu.be/mkxexESnxAg
>FLotUS Melania @The Great Wall 11/10/17
youtu.be/QPIrkYnV8SQ
>FLotUS Melania visits Pandas&hands out Bald Eagles 11/9/17
youtu.be/CsMBlhz1Cwo
youtu.be/hSW4qRRco-c
>Pres Trump Departs China Next Stop is Vietnam (it aint me starts playing) 11/9/17
youtu.be/GnhvfqfVJcU
>VP Pence Tax Reform speech in IN 11/9/17
youtu.be/U1QI-29DgO4
>VP Pence meets w/Indiana Biz Leaders 11/9/17
youtu.be/CZMSIBZxZy4
>VP Pence arriving in IN 11/9/17
youtu.be/jbMEaN5DTkw
>Welcome to Bejing, Pres Trump 11/9/17
youtu.be/d0dFusoupew
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @NATO HQ 11/9/17
youtu.be/_iaeau15eac
>Gen Dunford USMC BDay Message 11/9/17
youtu.be/B4EeV8FUacU
>IntDept Saluting Vets 11/9/17
youtu.be/-GEQ-9IoQZo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/9/17
youtu.be/OgPRI7Ko3d8
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Chinese State Dinner 11/9/17
youtu.be/XfEKylvGngM
>Pres Trump meets w/China Premier Li Keqiang 11/9/17
youtu.be/RTyEhuemEPI
>SoS T-Rex presser in China 11/9/17
youtu.be/YK_UMiqSTH4
>Pres Trump/Pres Xi Press Conference 11/8/17
youtu.be/YLS8QDmFiKY
>Pres Trump/Pres Xi Biz Presser $253Bil Deals 11/8/17
youtu.be/vnV3quZ0QKg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/opinion/white-house/358828-there-is-nothing-normal-about-the-fusion-gps-dossier
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/5/journalist-pay-questioned-in-russian-dossier-court/
washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-spinning-in-circles-on-the-trump-dossier/article/2639708
politico.com/story/2017/10/06/chuck-grassley-trump-dossier-fbi-russia-investigation-243546
archive.is/Uw7QF
archive.fo/6L9Rn
archive.fo/3Ibkt
archive.fo/qkyQj
archive.fo/lJcaw
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/22/judge-to-decide-if-house-committee-has-access-to-f/
politico.com/story/2017/10/18/abortion-undocumented-teen-judge-243922
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
archive.fo/0Hm74
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5056421/Hillary-Clinton-talks-buy-SECOND-dossier-Trump.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump 2020!

MAGA

Roy Moore is innocent

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Rabbi Shekelstein The Wise?

I thought not. It’s not a story the Goyim would tell you. It’s a Jew legend. Rabbi Shekelstein was the Noselord of the Jews, so powerful and so wise he could use Shekels to influence the midicurrencies to create profits… He had such a knowledge of the nose side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from financial ruin.

He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his shekels, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his nose everything he knew, then his nose devoured him in his sleep, transforming himself into Ouroborostein; The Jew Who Eats His Nose.

>hungary
>american flag

How come they only show the wage gap between men and women?

I want to see the wage gap between all 937 genders.

So is bill Clinton

~~~Awoo!~~~
~~~~~Thanks for baking, baker!~~~~~

ive been doing some digging on some of these republicans. it appears they seem to be influenced by a lot of folks from israel for some reason. it doesnt make a heckuva lot of sense to me. israel ALSO seems to have pretty big sway in american media. not sure what thats about either. im going to keep looking into this. i think this could be big guys.

So is Roy Moore fucked? Seriously are we going to see a BLUE FUCKING ALABAMA? I'm done with politics if that happens. I'm just going to fucking live out my life knowing the west is fucked and humanity will devolve into a brown sea of shit.

>we

Kill yourself before it happens

I can help you user

Who /woke/ here

b8

How many scoops is /ptg/ on right now?

Good job user. I think your on to something.

This. Mass suicide is the only way, guise

If it wouldn't be too much to ask, remind people that you're still baking, but towards the end of the thread, not at the very end. We currently have splitters around, will clear up much of the confusion for some people

>no political power
>literally block everything Trump does
>have a special prosecutor investigate Trump’s entire life and the lives of anybody that he’s ever met
>the entire msm is in the bag for them (including Fox News)
>he fell for the two-party meme

>(((opiod crisis)))

Prove it. These women should be trusted until he can prove he didnt

lol at dressing the guy who bitched out of a war for heel spurs as some military hero

Oh Little Marco wants to stop Israeli influence now??? I’m calling the ADL

Moore will still win, the voters will see this as the smear campaign it is

I love anime! :3 [spoiler] a-and you /ptg/ [/spoiler]

np

CBTS is saying something big is about to go down tonight is this true ptg?

GET IN HERE AND FIGHT #FAKENEWS

WE CAN TAKE THEIR HASHTAG WHILE ITS TRENDING AND REDPILL THEM ALL, UNTIL THEY SHUT IT DOWN. WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

When I was 12, Wil Wheaton touched my penis.

Screencap this.

Give me back my sides you sheep shagging kiwi!

Innocent until proven guilty. THEY have to prove it.

How do you prove that genius???

ah, ok, i kind of forget about that.

You really believe those larp fags?

Thanks for the you's my niggas.
No shit.

What the fug is with this meme? Some sort of offshoot of Polandball?

With the truth

Any high res photos of Trump and Putin today?

how do i do the spoiler things?

I wonder if taking too many scoops killed him.

it's a small thing, but splitters come at the end of the thread and annouce baking, when in reality they split at around 250. clears up the confusion

are you planning to bake for a bit longer?

>ywn wake up to Rich saying GOOD FUCKING MORNING again

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?!?!

Read these

thehill.com/opinion/white-house/358828-there-is-nothing-normal-about-the-fusion-gps-dossier

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/5/journalist-pay-questioned-in-russian-dossier-court/

washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-spinning-in-circles-on-the-trump-dossier/article/2639708

This third article is important when considered next to Grassleys letter to the FBI about the dossier:

politico.com/story/2017/10/06/chuck-grassley-trump-dossier-fbi-russia-investigation-243546

>Noting that the dossier was passed on to the U.K. government according to lawyers representing author Christopher Steele, Grassley asked the FBI to clarify whether the document's contents could have been "surreptitiously funneled into U.S. intelligence streams through foreign intelligence sharing."

>Steele, a former British intelligence agent, initially compiled the dossier — replete with unproven details of alleged Russian efforts to compromise Trump — for the firm Fusion GPS.

>If the FBI had interpreted a foreign intelligence service's receipt of the Steele dossier as a de facto confirmation, "it would be alarming," Grassley wrote on Friday to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

>"Mr. Steele’s dossier allegations might appear to be 'confirmed' by foreign intelligence, rather than just an echo of the same 'research' that Fusion bought from Steele and that the FBI reportedly also attempted to buy from Steele."

Roy more always been strong in the po-

>Oy Vey
Screams 4.2 million Jews and declining.

Kek Trump looks baller

Roy Moore will win. Luther will come out and endorse him.

You can practically see the puppet strings if you zoom in close enough

Papadopulos lied out of loyalty to Trump. RICO time.

Why didn't make it unconstitutional to be a Jew? Imagine how much strife we could have avoided keeping them out.

Was the previous Republican that bad?

what did he tell them?

>trusting women to tell the truth about sex
>proving negatives

This is the series of events in the week the DNC admitted to funding Fusion GPS

>Dems obstructed the Fusion GPS hearing, Fusion GPS pleads the fifth to everything
archive.is/Uw7QF

>Nunes issued a subpoena for bank records back to 2015, Court was due to supply records Monday
archive.fo/6L9Rn

>Obama appointee Judge delayed subpoena
archive.fo/3Ibkt

>WaPo publishes story saying DNC funded the dossier tuesday
archive.fo/qkyQj

>This strengthens the injunction
archive.fo/lJcaw

>Because there’s something Fusion cares about keeping secret even more than the Clinton-DNC news—and that something is in those bank records. The release of the client names was a last-ditch effort to appease the House Intelligence Committee, which issued subpoenas to Fusion’s bank and was close to obtaining records until Fusion filed suit last week. The release was also likely aimed at currying favor with the court, given Fusion’s otherwise weak legal case.

no kiwi. that's too long

Reminder the Dems will win Alabama

>are you planning to bake for a bit longer?
Yeah, i am free as fuck now.

CIA losing everywhere.

Exactly, any woman should be able to destroy the career of any man based on unverifiable claims. Only way we can truly dismantle the patriarchy is to give women de facto absolute power over men.

Moore will win.

pls respond

Im not read all that shit. Give me the cliffs

it was liquid glass or something, dont do roids and take after the golden one instead.

>served as FBI Director in 2001
>9/11 literally happened on his watch
>he literally got a memo on his desk informing him that bin Laden was determined to strike within the US
>he literally knew it ours happen in September
>served as FBI Director during the highest period of crime in the country’s history
Wow, what a great American

Podesta tried to stop this
archive.fo/6L9Rn
>The untold story is the Democrats’ unprecedented behavior. Mr. Rooney had barely started when committee staffers for Mr. Schiff interrupted, accused him of badgering witnesses, and suggested he was acting unethically. Jaws dropped. Staff do not interrupt congressmen. They do not accuse them of misbehavior. And they certainly do not act as defense attorneys for witnesses. No Democratic lawmakers had bothered to come to the hearing to police this circus, and Mr. Rooney told me that he “won’t be doing any more interviews without a member from the minority present.”

See pic related.

The Fusion GPS bank records subpoena was delayed until Wednesday by Obama appointee Judge Tanya Chutkan

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/22/judge-to-decide-if-house-committee-has-access-to-f/
>U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan granted the House motion to intervene and has delayed the due date for the bank to comply with the subpoena until Wednesday while she evaluates the complaint.

Tanya is the judge that was trying to force Trump to give an illegal an abortion
politico.com/story/2017/10/18/abortion-undocumented-teen-judge-243922
>The temporary restraining order, issued by U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan Wednesday evening, said the federal government must allow the unnamed 17-year-old girl, who is about 15 weeks pregnant, to receive the abortion within days.

This gave WaPo and other media critters time to fess up before Nunes got the truth

Explains why he's staring shit again

When did the talking pointelection of the presidential election being affected by local elections start? It does not make.sense to me.

glow in the dark cia/mossad niggers btfo

GOT TO CHECK THOSE DIGITS

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Sup Forums doesn't have spoilers enabled

oh shit, Putin doesn't fuck around

Podesta committed perjury

>Exclusive: In Hill interviews, top Dems denied knowledge of payments to firm behind Trump dossier
archive.fo/0Hm74

>Podesta was asked in his September interview whether the Clinton campaign had a contractual agreement with Fusion GPS, and he said he was not aware of one, according to one of the sources.

>Sitting next to Podesta during the interview: his attorney Marc Elias, who worked for the law firm that hired Fusion GPS to continue research on Trump on behalf of the Clinton campaign and DNC, multiple sources said. Elias was only there in his capacity as Podesta's attorney and not as a witness.

So Podesta denied paying Fusion while sitting directly next to the guy who paid Fusion on his behalf

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5056421/Hillary-Clinton-talks-buy-SECOND-dossier-Trump.html

>Hillary personally authorized her campaign chairman, John Podesta, to launch the first controversial Russian dossier, according to a senior Clinton campaign strategist who worked for Hillary in both her 2008 and 2016 presidential bids

>Russia finds poland ball
>Creates their own russian ball
>Literal kremlin propaganda, always paints russia as the hero and everybody else as a loser
>Russian anons get tired of it
>They decide to meme the tigers from pic related
>Make it look as stupid as possible
>Poland usually gets bullied in those comics, so they give it a huge dick and it tears russia a new asshole. Literally
>Now, it's full on pee pee poo poo shit that's meant to be as disgusting and crude as possible, to meme how stupid these kremlin balls are

why not?

if his autopsy release yesterday was any indication it was pretty much everything that caught up to Rich in the end

Local election cannot reflect the zeitgeist of the locale and thus be a sign towards things to come?

Chutkan has been removed from Fusion GPS case. The new judge is a friend of Podesta though

Godspeed, and stay vigilant