BREAKING: POSSIBLE HAPPENING INBOUND

BREAKING POSSIBLE HAPPENING INBOUND

What do you think Sup Forums

Place your bets

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/929055138211352576
twitter.com/Hublife/status/928820838630961152
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/929081064190107648
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/359812-mueller-investigation-involves-member-of-congress-for-the-first
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Swat raid on Podesta's home.

Fuck your boomer tweets

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/929055138211352576

Its gonna be big.

TICK

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

The McRib is back

Jesus Campos reality show

>bill mitchell

>Boomer kike puppet thinks something big is happening

So nothing is happening.

it never happens

Sechzuen sause

it's gonna be my dick in ur mum

Million Dollar Extreme Presents: Valium, Alcohol and A Night In Vegas, starring Sam Hyde

>Friday night
>something big

The big news is USS Michigan has sunk. Cause unknown.

literally who?

I think too many cries of wolf being made every day.

>Shill Mitchell
oh btw the news is that the Roy Moore allegations are true and he's conceding the election to the democrats.

TICK TOCK DRUMPFLETS
SAY IT WITH ME
I'm
Peach
Mint

post war face

where was she when she went down?

I'm going to lose my virginity lads.

kek Bill Mitchell. What an ass clown. More tick tock shite from desperate Trumptards.

war is coming

SA Prince Bandar arrested in purge. Ex ambassador to US, powerful dude, he knows all the dirt, could be big.

I can feel it

Don't eat the troll food.

Jonny Crampos is just a hunk.

>Bill Mitchell
Into the trash it goes.

FRIDAY?

MUELLER WILL OPEN THE INDICTMENTS!

OBAMA

BUSH

CHEYNEY

BUSH JR

BILL

HILLARY

TREASON!

twitter.com/Hublife/status/928820838630961152

>rumors
>something
>Big
>may

I'm sure it'll actually happen

Tick tock+++

Brock businesses getting raided at 7:06pm(6:66pm) cap this.

NUFFINBURGER

china joins japan, south korea, and the united states to completely remove kim jung un and his regime from of power in the quickest and most peaceful military coup in the history of the planet. and it's all because of the god emperor himself 4 10 20

Hearing rumors election will be voided and Hillary named president. Supreme Court discussing in secret today.

GUYS LARGE THING MIGHT HAPPEN.

lol lets play this game again

YES!!!
>Bill Mitchell

n...nnnever mind

Good idea giving criminals so much warning.

Brilliant!

Sea of Japan. Her EPIRS is sending her 22 hex code on 406 MHz to the GEOSAR Constellation.

'yemeni' false flag terror attack

City people are insecure emotional fags who couldn't survive for 3 days without power.

Plz go, bill.

bump for ww3

rerolllllll

BLONELD BLUMFFFFFF

Wrong!!! She gets indicted immediately and the office goes to Bernie. He already chose Elizabeth Warren as VP and Brazile as WH Press Secretary.

>Gookland

All these twitter maga fags are making so much cash from stringing along happening fags.
Hope it does happen eventually but it's too easy to get drawn in and addicted to the thrill of being constantly on the edge of it really happening.

Did you know:
The mcrib is pork free and muslims can eat them?

That's a weird way of saying the only people who voted for $hillary was intercity niggers and spics.

But I don't wanna.....

t_d killed Sup Forums

rerollin for this

"bill come on you dont think they'll actually fall for it again do you?"

"dude I swear watch this they are so gullible"

not even a shill just tired of this shit
on the flipside happenings are almost always on fridays.

You LARPing or did you actually get that somewhere? Sauce?

He comes back

Can my cousin stay?

I haven't checked his twitter feed since election night, he was really spot on that night though.

I just glanced at his twitter and some comments. That's such a shit collection of dumbass "hot takes" and shitty boomer comments, everyone involved should be gassed.

Bill Mitchel tweet on /pol, I'm I Back on /T_D?

>Shill Mitchell

Depends. Show bussy.

Kekd and checked.

Bumperino

IM TICK TOCKING SO HARD RIGHT NOW

Chris Hansen raid on Podesta's home

MAGA twitter "celebs" are the worst source of happening news. They're always wrong. Their "super secret sources" turn out to be other outsider fags who don't know anything.

SPBP. Bill Mitchell is a neocon+neolib scumbag. He deserves to be buried alive next to (((Bill Kristol)))

DOGGLED SCRUMPHT LOOKS LIKE A CHEETO OMG!!

>(but please remember kids, do not make fun of a person's appearance because that is mean)

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR
LE TICK TOCK
LE TICK TOCK
LE TICK TOCK
LE TICK TOCK
LE TICK TOCK
DUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRR

Could this be part of it?

Bill Mitchell is a notorious cougar pussy slayer. He is just bragging about fucking some tart that smells of musk perfume and pink champagne.

Digits for unsealed indictments of well known government officials.

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/929081064190107648

forgot pic
Could THIS be part of it?

Oh shit, Bill Mitchell? The only thing big that's being got down on tonight is his fat ass wifey.

Bill Mitchell has been reliably correct over the past 18 months but it seems unlikely anything "big" would happen on a Friday night. DC just does not seem to work that way anymore - Fridays are when you do stuff that nobody is supposed to notice.

I'm trying to figure out why their porkness needs to be clarified as they've always been pseudo beef ribs, as far as I remember it

Such as a dem getting arrested?

SOMETHING BIG HUH? Like every other " get in here guys", always bullllllllshit notta

>Bill Mitchell

bill mitchell is a gigantic faggot

my dick in my gf's pussy probably LEL

Junta on the eve of Veterans Day and the Marine Corp birthday

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/359812-mueller-investigation-involves-member-of-congress-for-the-first

since when, man. Friday 530pm has been the gold standard for happenings since the 2016 campaigning began.

Shit, I'm almost afraid to look (WW3?)
Mitchell is apparently trying to rally the troops for another pep rally.

Thank you

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK BZZT BZZT BZZT BRING BRING BRING BRING!!! BRING BRING BRING BRING!!! WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE OOH IT'S HAPPENING MOTHER FUCKERS, WEE OOH WEE OOH WEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOH WEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

BRRP
BRRP
BRRP
BRRP

(Emergency shelter... Evacuate... Emergency shelter... Evacuate...)

BZZT BZZT BZZT BZZT YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED IT, YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN TO LIVE WEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOH WEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOH

brrp... brrp... brrp... brrp... I tried to warn you... you made your choice... brrp... brrp... brrp...

BZZT BZZT BZZT BZZT WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP IT BZZT BZZT BZZT THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE OOH YOU MADE YOUR GRAVE NOW LIE IN IT WEE OOH WEE OOH

M
A
J
O
R

F
U
C
K
I
N
G