Opioids

1980s - America hit by crack cocaine epidemic among blacks leading to tens of thousands of deaths every year.
Official response: This is a terrible criminal problem which can only be addressed by mass incarceration of blacks.

present day - America hit by opioids/heroin epidemic among whites leading to tens of thousands of deaths every year.
Official response: This is a terrible social problem which can only be addressed by social and medical means.

Weak bait cunt, niggrt legistlators pushed for the harsh crack-punishments to get it off the streets. Meth (white people's crack) has the same weight- jail sentence ratio.

Kys for not trying harder, reported.

What they don't tell you is that most deaths are caused by prescription overdoses, and that more than half are apparent suicides.

>t. paramedic in rural ontario

I didn't say meth, Mr 56%, nice straw-man.

Already an opiate thread up. Please merge these two threads admins.

Blacks smoking crack to have a good time vs. whites killing themselves or using it to stop despair/pain. The crack wave brought tons of crime, the opiate wave is hidden in plain sight.

Are you saying white opioid addicts get routinely sent to jail like blacks did? Pretty sure that's not true.

Most opiate addicts have prescriptions for their pills/patches, or they have someone elses prescription. White methheads were/are dealt with the same was as black crackheads.

You are kidding right

He was making a point, Mohammed

>whites killing themselves or using it to stop despair/pain
They must be the biggest pussies on Earth in that case.
Doctors should be sent to jail for taking Big Pharma bribes and pushing insanely strong painkillers on every fat yank crybaby who stubs his toe to "stay ahead of the pain".

I had hernia surgery a couple of years ago and took one codeine afterwards then went home next day.

Krokodil and fentanyl should be legalized so that heroin addicts die faster. Natural selection.

Until there will be STATE FUNDED, for free for every addict programs ('therapists, psychiatrist consultation, locked up rehabilitation centres ) nothing is going to.chance, addiction is the worst disease.

One on my friends died in the house 3 weeks ago. His door was locked, found the body on the 3rd day.

His shrink had prescribed him meds to lower blood pressure and something for treating excess adrenaline

He smoked pot.

Did the meds kill him?

He had a dry blood coming out his nostrils.

Died laying on his bed.

Opioids are given out like candy here. That's the problem. I've had a harder time getting antibiotics than i have getting painkillers. I got a cabinet full that I don't even take. Prescriptions that I haven't filled because I didn't really need them. It's crazy.

S T O P
B U M P I N G
T H I S
OB V I O U S
B A I T,
N E W F A G
S C U M

The NHS doesn't do fentanyl out of hospital iirc and almost always gives people an oxycodone/paracetamol mix (ednocet/percocet) and the like which produce very negative reactions if taken more than prescribed or snorted.

I agree. Many addicts are good people that have given up on life and instead of committing suicide they just lower themselves into the well. Many can be restored to semi-normal health, few can shake it completely, and plenty will never make an attempt. The drug war was too harsh on addicts and didn't go far enough. If they can get warrantless searches for terrorism they should be able to get them for drug distributors and importers.

I'm not a coroner. If I seen someone unconscious with blood coming out of their nose i'd check their airway first.

I was a heroin addict for seven years - now clean for 16 months and 8 days.

If we let the heroin addicts die off then who would be here to post frog memes and hate facts, huh?

He was gone by then.. Brain dead and no heart beat..

Anyway, thanks for your work helping society.

God bless u man

Was he on his side by chance? That would doubly indicate airway problems.

I hope you stay clean, the worst is definitely behind you. Many people don't survive withdrawal.

Paramedics here suspected heart attack, but I wasnt so sure.. He had a bong in his room and when the police arrive they came with the forensic van.

Removed his weed and bong from the room.

A week before he told he me was suicidal coz he d got done breaching an AVO trying to get his property back from an ex. Took the record for no find or jail time..

He wasnt at peace before... RIP.

so they literally kys's?
they're shaking

I'm clean 17months from morphine ( poppies ), also NA helped me a lot.

For the record i'm not talking about people that die from cocaine/etc that's been mixed with fentanyl or carfentanyl. In the last year there have been plenty of those up here unfortunately, mostly in the nearby city. I'm talking about people that had an opiate addiction, were clearly abusing them, and had overdoses. I'm confident more than half are suicides.

I hope one day we'll solve the issue. It's ruined too many lives. I also hope you hold steady.

I knew a lady that would dig through bio boxes looking for fentanyl patches to suck out the residue.
At that point suicide seems like the only real course of action.

Blown the fuck out.

Yes, some people scrape them off and fire it up on a spoon. We had one last week we found face down in her dog dish. Dead. Kids in the house. Obviously accidental.

.. some people say we should have shot her dead when she was busted a few years ago. Personally i'd rather we helped her somehow. All her kids got put into foster-care iirc. They'll be damaged for life. I'd give up some freedoms or pay extra on imported goods if it meant fewer children like that.

Got to ask. Being on the front line, what's your outlook in life. Personally important to you.

That's what surprises me as well. I think, an average European never took anything stronger than ibuprofen+codeine in their life, and I'm not sure you can still easily get codeine.

Some guy I know (but a troll, not a trustworthy guy) who used to live in the US, told me that getting a prescription for opioids is not hard at all. is it true? Do doctors prescribe opioids to addicts knowing they would abuse them? Why the police cannot do anything about it then?

CRACK
IS
WHACK

Its good to be the kings.

because we now are realising that we should be treating drugs as a public health issue rather than a criminal one.

nobody was ever prescribed crack for back pain genius.

Mostly because crack cocaine is illegal, and opioids are perscription medicine. You cant put someone in prison for a recepie the poo doctors write out for them.

Also, niggers deserve to be put down, not in prison.

Doesn’t matter. The equation you’re presenting is one of systemic racism in regards to incarceration. That view doesn’t fit with the meth crisis in the US. Thusly, you’re btfo.

From personal experience,. I see more whites on the pipe than I do niggers. They are the ones slinging it though...

Maybe due to white family unit breaking down?

What d ya reckon drives the scourge for whyyte peepul?

Id love to just sit somewhere like pic related and have people come ask me questions And tell them exactly why things are the way they are. No crowds chanting stupid bullshit. No heresay. Just a conversqtion between me and you about why things are the way they are. And if you still didnt understand id have my guards cut your fucking head off.

Its not white people making crack or recieving th cocqine. Its fucking spics and niggers. Thats why they get the book thrown at them and white people get second chances. You are putting white people through fucking hell. Youre demons. The pot calling the kettle black.

All dog and pony show tv propaganda. Who profits?

Why don't they just pull themselves up by the bootstraps?

Also opioids are perscribed by doctors to this day. Cocaine used to be a medicine. Way back in the fucking 1800s though. Its been illegal for a long time. The government is treating the opioid crysis differently because theyre actually partly to blame. “The CIA was bringing drugs into ghettos” no thats a fucking conspiracy you nigger. Its just like the illuminati. You always find some fucking boogyman to blame all your fuck ups on. Its the cia. Its the illuminati. Its the reptillians. Its fucking you. Then you accuse people who point out your shittiness of blaming boogymen. Projecting victim blaming.

And racism.

The fact is it's now an open secret that the CIA was behind the crack epidemic to fund its secret activities, CIA agents doubtless line their pockets and also destroy blacks as a bonus. Currently doing the same with heroin in Afghanistan of course.

Fuck off nigger. Crack was created by niggers. Its made by mixing cocaine, from south america, with fucking baking soda or some shit. The CIA didnt give fucking crack to anybody. Crack was a niggers creation so that he could double his fucking profits by expanding the ammount of cocaine he had.

MFW life expectancy among white Americans is actually decreasing.

suboxone taper ftw

Pretty sure selling/fraudulently obtaining prescription drugs is a crime and heroin is illegal.

>crack cocaine: blacks selling crack on street corners
>opioid crises: Jews making billions killing white
I wonder why we’re not seeing mass arrest of the drug pushers this time

How about when the CIA put the blacks though hell with crack?

When is that nice Dr Shekelberg going to jail for accepting pharma company bribes and needlessly prescribing powerful drugs he knows full well will be abused?

That kid needs to understand he has white privilege.

Attitudes in general have shifted regarding drug abuse from treating it as a criminal problem to a medical one. Yes changes like this can happen in 30+ short years. But good job trying to make it about race.

The wilfully ignorant need to be exterminated.

Ive told you a dozen fucking times the CIA didnt fucking give niggers crack. Crack was created by niggers. Who got coke from spics who got the coke from south america. Crack was a niggers invention. He wanted to make more money so he mixed the cocaine with something cheap like baking soda so he would have twice the ammountnof money and an even more addicting drug. You niggers are demons. Always finding some boogyman to blame your fuck ups on. Like the illuminati. Every time some nigger musician or actor overdoses or gets shot being a dumbass you blame the fucking illuminati. You hide behind the boogyman. You blame the boogyman when you corrupt the youth. Go around making stupid fucking hand signs so none of it gets blamed on you. Youre fucking demons.

Nudes of meth goddess??

And i imagine cocaine being a rich mans drug niggers also created crack so they could sell it easier to their broke ass neighbors.

I didn't say the CIA created crack. They did sell a shitload of cocaine which led to the crack explosion.

You destroyed your own communities so that you could make money easier.

Youre still blaming the fucking boogyman.

so whats niggers excuse for still being bigger criminals despite not being in a crack epidemic anymore?

I feel bad for that kid he had to watch both of his junkie parents die, he's gonna grow up to be the next Duterte.

NA and AA always seemed a little off to me and seemed like complete indoctrination and brainwashing.

Low and behold a lot of AA was taken directly from the satanic nigger aleister crowleys books or teachings. He said you can take advantage of someone who is an addict and he's right.

I saw a lot of people in south florida that would just bang all the new comers, they called it thirteenth stepping. People get crazy horny when they get clean and chicks are easier. It was pretty shocking to learn about crowley having a direct influence on AA and the programs but it's no surprise.

You dumb brainwashed in denial or retarded bastard. They are so brazen they even come out with movies and make millions while they laugh in our face. There's one in theaters now IIRC.

Movies that are based on fact that the CIA used to be the cocaine importing agency, now they sell heroin and other shit as well. You are a huge problem in this country and there are so many like you it's sickening. Jew controlled newspapers even had to write articles about it because there was no way to hide it when they got caught.

Now we took over the heroin trade in afghanistan you fucking sack of shit.

I didn't even realize you said the wilfully ignorant need to be exterminated. If you truly believe this then you need to die.

Are you a shill, in denial, retarded, brainwashed or too stupid to do the necessary research on the level required to come to the right conclusion?

Which is it or which combination. You are exactly what you think you aren't and it's fucking priceless how many times i've seen people like this in life. They are the person they talk shit about and are completely fucking insane. I wonder how many people in this coutnry are actually verifiably mental from lying to themselves and lying everyday.

The opioid epidemic is social cancer.

>Airway
>Breathing
>Can they walk?
Good job medic brah

no. everyone who willingly does illegal drugs is a criminal. that's what criminal means, sweetie.

Apparently even politicians can learn from their mistakes, although it may take them 30 years.

When are people not going to blindly put whatever their doctor prescribes in their mouths without at least googling the side effects?

The wackos in the legislature could declare looking at the sky a crime but that doesn't make it a genuine crime.

ok, so only follow laws that you think are just. See how that works out for you.

I know 6 people in my rust belt city that died this month, 3 this week... They are cleansing the underclass and driving up labor scarcity
Trump government BEST government

Niggers killing themselves with crack was part of the plan

Opioid's aren't a problem!

We need to stop the Marijuana Epidemic!!!

I'm not suggesting that people violate the government's diktats, but just that those diktats are the ravings of mad men.

Why is new york spared

This is beyond repair. Government agencies and the medical industrial complex (this time) are the source of the problem. Where are you going to find someone to stop these people? Trump? Sessions? Please.
Billions, maybe even trillions, of dollars are at stake. No effective measures will be allowed.

There is two ways to treat opiate addiction. The Philipine way, shoot dealers and junkies, or treatment and years of wealth draining programs. I prefer the high speed lead solution.

Because you're too dumb to see the bigger picture in all this, idiot.

I'm suprized none of you have put it together. You know about the CIA dealing crack in the 80's. Well where do you think all the H is coming from huh? If 10% of the population is doing 1Gram a day. That equals 18 tons of Heroin every day that has to come into the country.

Niagara?

X18

spoilers: white people were smoking crack more than blacks. it was called an "epidemic" in the black community because they were killing each other to sell it to white people.

Correlation does not imply causation

This is the result of the War on Drugs kicking off during the 80s with Reagan

can't sell a drug if nobody wants wants to use it

Do you niggers just think there are no white people in jail or some stupid shit?

Because it's legal.

>prescription overdoses
What they also don't tell you is a huge amount of those are liver failure from acetaminophen (paracetamol, APAP) in the formulation.

so much nigger cock sucking plebbit faggotry itt
btw, there's lots of incarceration this time around too, which you'd notice without the 24" sjw dildoes up your asses