BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS

Hope Solo accuses Sepp Blatter of sexual assault at awards ceremony

>in an interview with the Portuguese newspaper Expresso, being published on Saturday, Solo, 36, claimed she “had Sepp Blatter grab my ass” at the glittering presentation of Fifa’s annual football awards for achievement during 2012. Solo presented the Fifa women’s world player of the year award on stage alongside Blatter, to her colleague on the USA team that had won the gold medal at the London Olympics, the striker Abby Wambach.

Thoughts? this is the same bitch that beat the shit out of her boyfriend not to long ago

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/10/hope-solo-sepp-blatter-fifa-sexual-assault-accusation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares?

Acting like she doesn't want it despite sending pictures of her butthole to people

its just funny how every female celeb feels empowered to call someone out now for someone grabbing their ass

>yfw hollywood burns down

forgot sauce

theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/10/hope-solo-sepp-blatter-fifa-sexual-assault-accusation

YOU BETTER NOT POST THAT PICTURE

I care.

she is a mudshark

is "Hope Solo" the tranny in the picture? Because it sure fucking sounds like a tranny name

>hope solo
not even blatter would touch that

ugh
why does this roastie have nudes in the wild?
fucking gross

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. DELETE THAT IMAGE YOU CUNT. PTSD IS REAL

>the shoulders on that girl

No.

Why is her hole so gaped?

cuz when you burn the coal, you pay the toll

#MeTooPayAttentionToMe

They do everything to stop the football championship in russia, don't they? Blatter is a huge fan of Putin. Of course they are going for this.

It's funny how theres so many fucking JIDF defending these sick fucks. They literally just do as their told by their masters.

Holy fuck.

Still more feminine than Michelle Obama

over 20 seconds in MSpaint.

Anyone who likes happenings? I think these celebrities are just cloned and are admitting to these things to get women to have more power. And these women are just lizard people

>not wanting a high-test waifu to create ubermensch sons with

I AM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED!!! I HATE YOU