>AT LEAST 4 KILLED AT DEFENCE MINISTRY
POST YOUR FUCKING WW3 FACES

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/929088410614157324
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CHECKED
SAUCE: twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/929088410614157324

That's all?

Saudis and yemen are already at war. No biggy.

>implying anybody gives a shit about yemen
>implying western countries would ever give a shit about a saudi-iran war

This event alone is nothing. All it means is that SA means business - killing princes, arresting billionaires and gov officials, evacuating citizens from Lebanon ASAP - soon we will have an Iran/Lebanon (RUS) V Israel/SA (USA) war.

Sweet. All out war between Sunni and Shiites. Oil price doubles and I grow richer.
Winning big league!

GOD DAMNIT WHY DO WE ALWAYS HAVE TO GET INVOLVED!!

literally the apex of a saudi-iran war would be usa and rus supply weapons to either side, literally nothing else if even that

remember this same fucking thing happened during the iraq-iran war, and all it led to was a bunch of dead sandniggers

Lel

>at least 4 people
>people

you know (((why)))

(((why)))

nice hivemind

>t. just.a coinkly-dink

It was OBVIOUSLY a fucking Israeli false flag.

They just did one on Lebanon and now this. What the fuck is wrong with them. Something big must be coming.

9/11 truth!

BELGRADE FALLS TONIGHT AND SO DOES SARAJEVO

This. They've been bombing Yemen for years now.

watashi no WWIII feesu

Is this some kind of code they use since there being watched?

Ok back up. Why should I, a red blooded burger care about this event

Daily reminder that Yemen is an angram of enemy.

A rus-usa conflict will first begin in NK since a US invasion would be on direct RUS border.

>Be ministry of defense
>can't defend

The Saudi-Israeli Alliance owns you. Pay attention to the affairs of your masters.

NK isnt even an ally of RUS or really china. china veiws NK as a threat, but sees a unified korea as a bigger threat to them

also RUS has zero interest in asian politics or any asia power struggle, as the rise of china has pretty much made them irrelevent in the area

>BreakingNLive

NOT THAT FAST, ANTE

>mfw the nukes start falling

(((X6X)))

literally China only trades with NK to prop up the regime, not because they are any use to china, but rather because they know what a crisis/ shit show a collapsed NK regime would be for bordering china

This. NK is for them what SK is for the US.

You absolute fucking retard, Saudis have been at war in Yemen for the last few years, this is nothing.

No, a war on chinese and russian borders leaves HUGE room for A single miscalculation leading to war - possibly gone nuclear (sparked by NK use of nukes which is their best option).

>Saudi Arabia bombs Yemen again
They haven't stopped doing this for the last four years.

[ Israel ]

Couple with recent events coming out of SA and SHTF all over ME soon isnt so hard to believe.

NK for them is what Mexico is for the US.

The shittier Mexico gets (because of Mexicans), the more Mexicans flood the USA. That's what China fears about NK.

How is this a big deal when SA has been bombing Houthis for the past 2 years?

i cant help but yawn

the border between NK and RUS is literally like 2 miles long, i just looked it up and im surprised, china i guess owns a big ass river seperating the two

but besides its not like there is anything around near the NK and RUS border, and remember that the korean war had US fighting Chinese troops, but that didnt lead to ww3 or nuclear armagedon

>desert shithole gets bombed for the millionth time this decade
>50 happening threads are made within the hour
time to leave Sup Forums for week

look, isnt this weird? china owns that big sliver seperating RUS and NK, and it looks like the only road into NK is a gravel road

Proof of "meme magic" for you newfags

>implying western countries would ever give a shit about a saudi-iran war
Top kek, Trump would love to go to war with Iran for his Israeli masters

it shouldn't be more devastating than the Iran-Iraq war with countless atrocities against civilians to boot (Saddam putting rebellions down mostly - over 100k+ dead)

Yeah i assume it will go nuclear after NK breaks the ice using there arsenal, considering they have no chance without them.

their*

GUYS THE MIDDLE EAST IS IN ANOTHER WAR IT'S WW3 THIS TIME FOR REAL THOUGH!

Go suicide by kangaroo, moron

arent they already at war? why did they wait to long to bomb defense ministry. i would have done that during the first minutes of the campaign. dumb arabs, are whites the only race capable of warfare?