What's wrong with communism?

What's wrong with communism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not anti-Semitic enough

Human nature. It's also the same problem with capitalism.

Communism was never intended to work, it was a plot by the jews to destroy western civilization

That its never been tried before.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes

not shown on map of USSR, all the mass graves and gulags. No, Tyrone sitting in the county joint for stealing hubcaps is not the same thing as a gulag.

It's fucking retarded

this 2

What problem? Humans?

Its anti european.

buddy buddy with Bill Kristol and his critics draws from the Jewish conservatism, not from a Russian one obviously

you're posting an agent of international Jewry

It always fails

Greed

Fails to take into account humanity with it's materialist viewpoint which inevitably leads to

You are right, American chess masters know better.

--->

It's root is Nihilism. You can't build a society on nihilism. Or anything, for that matter. It is the opposite of building.

People like to use the phrase 'human nature,' but it's actually literally just 'nature.' When you do work, you expect something to happen in exchange for that work. Usually what motivates you to do that work is something beneficial returned to you. Communism expects everyone to work solely for the good of others, and to only receive something beneficial relative to the output of the entire force. So you are collectively punished for the laziness of others regardless of how hard you work yourself, and in return if you try to keep what you work for for yourself, the state punishes you for it

My country had an extremely good and industrialized economy before communism. Then communism happened where the pinkos stole all our valuable resources while making life miserable for everyone else (have you ever had to wait a whole day in line to get toilet paper, which you weren't even 100% sure to get).
It took us more than 25 years to get to the decent level we're at now and we're still economically lagging behind Western Europe.
Thanks communism. All westcucks can be glad they never experienced this retarded system

It's too White and European so it had to go.

but this is the biggest reason communism is terrible. look at the fucking losers who endorse it

WTF is that thing? third from right to left

Excellent graph, did you create it?

a communist

kek i dont remember I make em and save em

Nothing wrong with a little greed. A little greed is what drives most people to seek higher status in life and to work hard and is the reason why communism fails and capitalism succeeds. Unchecked greed will kill any economic system, though, and the only way to keep it in check is to have a populace that has strong values like community values or family values.
Incidentally, the west also happens to be doomed because it lost those values keeping the greed in check.

Hanlon's razor

It's utopia it doesn't work in our reality

> (You)
>kek i dont remember I make em and save em

Ok, I was just asking because I actually made that meme. I wanted to see what you'd say. Kek

pretty sneaky schlomo