If she goes to prison for some tweets of what isis does i say we invade these fucking pussies and crown her as their...

If she goes to prison for some tweets of what isis does i say we invade these fucking pussies and crown her as their queen.
FUCK THE FRENCH.

Fuck that. Why are Euro problems our problems? I say we get the fuck out of Europe and let them remilitarize.

I unironically support this idea. I will gladly give up my pathetic burger life to try and save our brothers and sisters in europe.

Let the Europeans fix Europe for once.

i think your hotpockets are ready

That's okay, you can make the same stereotypical jokes over and over. Literally means nothing at this point. Pol is nothing but america hate threads now and we're still the best country haha

Those things are hard as leather i dont eat them.
I am more concerned of such an amazing woman possibly serving prison time for tweeting images of isis.
If this can happen to France it can happen in the rest of the western world

I'd be careful if I were you, it's a hate crime just to log onto pol from your country now.

Fill me in Pierre, what's going on here.

>america numba one
>log into Sup Forums

the total state of r/the/pol/ald

All the good european phenotypes came to America. Everyone left over is a pathetic and cowardly slave.

how long before the (((french))) start destroying their historical monuments? will they burn the louvre and the palace of versailles in name of tolerance and diversity?

That was brought up many times during the campain

>nothing new

AMERICA NUMBER 1!

(((Marine Le Pen)))

No, thanks

>i say we invade these fucking pussies and crown her as their queen.
Wrong Le Pen

AMERICA! WE ARE THE BEST!

Their monuments are already covered in graffiti. These sheep need a lion to lead them. Its as simple as that.

She posted the video of the guy getting run over by an ISIS T76.
It's old news and clearly shitpost taking the piss at us.
What's wrong OP?

She is pro-Bachar and anti-interventionist

Tick Tock Drumpfkins - it's coming to you as well!

Agree
Plus French warbrides

This was posted yesterday it isn't old

My orgasms last longer than your fucking country

she's had this happen to her before
she's going to be assessed a small, symbolic fine.

don't tell him, it's a trap!

AMERICA NUMBER ONE

It's not like we don't have the firepower to destroy them desu

cont

more

moving along

more air superiority

I honestly don't know why we let European countries stay in NATO

I love you.

another

Do you really think that's going to happen?

France is a muslim country now

She is going to get beheaded

don't forget about the USCG

And finally, our boats.

fyi the european parliament did exactly the same, so you'll have a whole continent to invade and 450 million europeans to fuck.

Create a food crisis where the only edible food on the planet is pork and pork products. And then gay sex. Lots of gay sex and ass grabbing.,

Israel's****

it won't lead to any condamnation, deputies made their job, it's how it works here

I wasn't even aware your pathetic country existed 2bh.

>muh dick
There any new pics of her anywhere?

> 450 million europeans to fuck.
Sure thing lad. I am absolutely sure they will die for the EU.

If you're lazy enough, not to go out and fap, at least have to courtesy to search for them yourself.

Can someone explain to me why this isn't pathetic and retarded? Am I missing something?

You're probably not even from Catalonia

The day we leave is the day Russia invades.

I have shitter, there's nothing on her social media since June.

This.
The law was made to prevent apologia of violent acts, not to prevent people from reporting on them or from denouncing them. Context matters.

If she was found guilty then this would open the door for the prosecution of historians who put pictures of massacres in their books. That would be completely absurd and even leftists would oppose that.

Now the problem here is the systematic use of a one-sided judicial harassment against a specific party. That makes you glad that for now our country isn't like Russia or China where political opponents are directly thrown in jail.

im fine with the first part but the second seems like taking it a bit too far

We can skip the last part but I can't guarantee the results.

didnt the US jail some teenager for trashtalking in league of legends?

fuck europe, get your own shit straight
no point in waisting effort on a lost cause, save your selfe and nuke us ASAP

2nd part should be "using the kuran as toilet paper is obliged for any country with more than 0.01% of the population with islam as religion"

>we can skip the last part but I can't guarantee the results.

i can however gaurantee that butt will be very happy about it. i mean as if i dont get butthurt enough coming to Sup Forums

Russia invading is a better outcome than the current African invasion

>
Once the enemy has control over what you can say about them, you've lost.