MAKE WHITE PEOPLE PREDATORS AGAIN

How do we make white people predators again? There's too many other predators in the world for us not to get hunted into extinction. Either we become predators again or we're done.

How do we answer the White Question?

(((White people)))

Start killing shit then, pussy?

No, those (((people))) are already the most predatory race that exists. Their survival isn't an issue or my problem.

Nah that wont fix anything, just get good masculine men locked up and made helpless to help society. It's not that simple, not that an organized effort to kill certain people wouldn't do a lot to help, but that kind of shit would get shut down before ti started in the modern day. Think creatively.

How will this work when white people no longer have a nation to be reforged in? We've already largely forgotten ho we are, what's going to happen when there's no white culture or history to even remind the future white minority of what they were and could be again?

>Think creatively.
The only way you're going to stir up the masses of whites to take back their fucking countries is through death or starvation. As it stands now they can ignore all the problems because they're still getting paid, still eating, and still secure in their communities and homes.

Why should they give a fuck if thousands of Mexicans are colonizing their cities when it doesn't effect them now?

You're not really wrong, but you are being shortsighted. I'm not reading your comment and thinking "Boo hoo it's hopeless", I'm reading it and thinking "Okay, so how can we make people less comfortably passive and make the problems of invasion apply to them on a more personal level". Both could be achieved without death and starvation.

Think creatively.

>not that an organized effort to kill certain people wouldn't do a lot to help, but that kind of shit would get shut down before ti started in the modern day
This has crossed my mind a few times. It could be done by a lone wolf with careful planning.
The question is how effective would it really be? There's a huge number of people involved in pushing the globalist agenda on all fronts. I doubt killing a few would make a huge impact, even if they were big time politicians.

>checked
What do you call the rainbow color effect in the title of that image?
>n-no homo
Also, white people aren't the fittest
>life-expectancy.jpg

1) get strong physically
2) ALWAYS carry a knife
3) learn basic fighting skills
4) get educated on firearms
5) learn how to make weapons at home
6) don't cross path with law enforcement, be as invisible as you can

>I doubt killing a few would make a huge impact, even if they were big time politicians.
A big problem with this method is that high value targets will either be unknown or inaccessible to us. Everyone else is either a puppet of expendable. I don't think this would be the way.

I'd rather see white people start to look forward and find ways to adapt instead of clinging to the past or giving up.

>could be done by a lone wolf with careful planning.
Nope.

Needs to be done en masse by a group.

There is a question of focusing on the Puppeteer(s), or reducing the amount of "Useful Puppets". Expressly the puppets that are in so deep the can't/won't be able/willing to work with us.

Perhaps many individuals en masse?

>by a group
And that group would comprise 5 leftist infiltrators, 12 FBI agents, a couple US marshals and Sam Hyde.

Thinking about it for a bit, if one did want to do something in a group, unless the plan is to "storm the castles" so to speak, small groups of 5 or less would probably be best.

might makes right, always
are you prepared?

The amount numbers makes a big difference. You get 5 people and that's a terror cell, you reach the minds of 5 million though, then you have an actual revolution.

The main problem with you americans is that whenever it comes down to solving problems, you always seem to believe there is no other valid solution than violence.

In the meanwhile, a fanfic writer got its cult recognized as a religion and is doing the exact same thing you should be doing, except he's in falseness and not in truth. Mainly:

Revert to traditional values.
Gather like-minded people.
Gain economical autonomy.
Expand your group.
Protect the group against invaders, whatever form they may take.
Grow demographically.

Nothing of value dies in the process, but the filth that cleans itself.

Humans have an innate desire to engage in morally justified violence - it feel like justice.
Can't blame people for wanting revenge for what these cunts have done.

I agree, it feels like justice. It is not. It's ultimately destructive and impulsively so.

I also agree that judgment should be passed upon degenerates though. But it should be so according to sacred ground rules and it has its limits. Anything beyond is pure savagery.

Why are so many threads done by niggers today

I wonder why this sounds familiar?

>STOP
>PAYING
>TAXES

A nice race war would probably help. Maybe get our industry to mass produce high capacity ovens...