CP found on Comet Ping Pong's website

youtube.com/watch?v=HTRewHDOr90

CP images and movies stored and likely sold through Comet Ping Pong website. Huge network of 9 servers across the world including Berlin. (connection to drpong.net/?)

user reported CP to DCMPD, shortly afterwards, Comet's hard drive was "shot" via false flag. DCMPD stopped talking to user after false flag.

user reported to FBI and NYPD. NYPD seemed interested but couldn't do anything. user went to the press and some showed interested, but claimed they couldn't air the story.

This news should be spread far and wide, especially given recent happenings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks
youtube.com/watch?v=oplqSX4xxrU
hooktube.com/watch?v=Dgh0xLWgA0w
youtube.com/watch?v=DtAuWQHgUvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if someone knows a good current pizzagate thread pls link me to it, meanwhile I'll be dumping my pizzagate folder here

or beter yet a good zip sharing site so I can upload my whole folder

Bump for truth

ffs. we all knew it the moment we saw the symbols.

Of course, but normies don't. We need to get the word out and let JA know the ball's rolling.

anyone?

an idea on how to prepare the normies for what is to come

connections

youtube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks
get the 2 or 3 parts of it with good subs

Yee boi

uploading my folder where?

uploading the memes y/n?

What the fuck am I looking at?

>Obama bumped off scalia
So Obama, whose been delayed at practically every turn with everything he's tried to do, think's it's a good idea to murder a judge in order to nominate a pro gun control judge, which has to be accepted by a republican majority?
Fucking stellar plan.

Someone found that folder of CP on a hidden part of their website shortly after the emails were leaked about Hillary. iirc it was filled with horrific images of children being killed and mutilated in the most heinous ways, along with really graphic and violent CP.

Heres an interview about a proven incident involving the gov. Swept under the rug, and all but forgotten.
youtube.com/watch?v=oplqSX4xxrU

Uhh, wut

no fucking idea but doesn't look good does it?

Just stop calling it Pizzagate and call it Pedogate or Pedowood for fuck sakes.

Pizzagate sounds completely retarded and it's why it got suppressed so easily.

I agree

>kill person
>cook and disguise as 'art'
>????
>Profit!

so you are spamming you youtube channel and posting 29 times out of 40 replies.

My folder is thicc, some kind user please provide good place to upload it to so I can share it with you all instead of uploading pic by pic

Looks kinda like a young Johnny Knoxville

Doing the Lord's work user

>50 posts
>16 posters
Stop shilling your youtube channel faggot

And the fact a dude bust in with a shjotgun and found nothing.

> Someone found that folder of CP on a hidden part of their website shortly after the emails were leaked about Hillary. iirc it was filled with horrific images of children being killed and mutilated in the most heinous ways, along with really graphic and violent CP.

Do we have any actual proof whatsoever that this happened other than some LARPer claiming he successfully hacked their site and found this heinous stuff?

I mean please don't get me wrong, I don't want to see ANY of that horrific shit, but what makes this person's claim credible? Any other backstory?

Who is protecting these freaks?

well, the elites in control are

fug

>someone eating pizza is proof they are a child abuser
Do you have an actual mental problem?

I didnt download it myself because, CP, and I didnt want to see what was in it in the first place, but this happened in the original reddit sub before it got shut down. A few others confirmed it because they guy who stole it put it up for download and verification, but that thread and all the others have since been scrubbed. I dont really have anything more concrete then my first hand account, watching this go down, but believe me user. It happened.

FINALLY!!!!!!

I ate 2 babies today

Click the URL in the address bar of your browser.. BLACK CUBE.

That's what everybody was avoiding before people on Twitter picked it up an called it pizzagate.
They knew the story wouldn't be taken seriously if it was named pizzagate

But Trump's the big boss now, can he not just send in SF's to shoot these motherfuckers in the neck?

thx

The retards in this thread oh my god

WE KNOW WHO THE PEDOPHILES ARE THEY'RE THE ONES THUMPING BIBLES

>it happened because i said so

Mother of pearl
CHECKED

well, these people are linked together, these links run deep, as deep as the monarchy, the vatican, secret services, etc etc. It's not a simple task, trump has probably some or more cheese pizza stains as well

Conspiracy theorists are mentally ill. Ask yourself, do you feel superior for knowing things others don't? Rephrase that - why can't you stop grasping at straws?

You think he's one of them too?

HI IM JOHNNY COCKSVILLE AND WELCUM TO CRACKED ASS.

Get the rope

Listen to the video, decide for yourself.
Sounded credible to me & fits in the timeline of the false flag.

as you go up the echelones you are more likely to get involved in such acts, he MIGHT be one of them, even if he isn't, fucking with that is not easy, since the media is in, the govs are in, etc.

So you see comrade the concept of "proof" doesn't exist in our world.

Like hell. If he was the status quo there wouldn't be a fear tornado around these high profile accusations followed soon by extremely high profile arrests. Tum tumbling down

No, Trump isn't in on it. Why do you think the Military Generals in his cabinet asked him to run? General Flynn would not have been on board with Trump if he was a Pizza aficionado.

>dude i totally saw the evidence but i didn't save it because it was super gross
>CASE CLOSED

youtube.com/watch?v=DtAuWQHgUvo

tho

Seems like some dis-info to me. If they really were CP distributors they would do it thru a website not in their name.

Shit like this is why Pizzagate went to shit; all this wild goose chasing when there was solid evidence from the start that should have been disseminated to the public.