England 2025

Will the England end up like the movie ‘Children of Men’ with sandnigger uprisings in the no go zones of the country?

Pic very related if you’ve ever seen the movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Im_o-7fH_tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

:(

Its okay papa

I might move to the states.

We are not full (:

Where do you live, desu?
Which part of the US

New Hampshire. Quite comfy, job prospects kind of shit though.

Eh. I like the mid west and west.

The Brits deserve it, this is what happens when you abandon your country's identity. Including Anglicanism, which used to be uncucked, and actually gave you morons a reason for spreading across the globe.

If it does, I shall stand my ground and fight with however many like-minded people I can. It could be many, it could be one, it could be none. But, I won't run. We either draw the line, and fight or we are lost forever.

No considering England doesn't look like that, no London isn't England.

He's full of shit. We are extra full achmed. No paki's wanted mate.

I was thinking about this movie recently and it's surprising how spot on they was. It was made in like what? 2006? 2007? And based on a novel that was made some years prior to that. Anyways it was at a time where these things weren't that obvious.

Don't be so mean fellow burger.

>Will

Where I live it's like that already - and it's like that for a significant proportion of the English working-class.

Frankly, the one and only purpose I have left now is to make sure the middle-classes and the ruling class sink with us, and suffer for their treachery and cowardice.

FUCK THE PAKIS FUCK THE MUDSLIMES.
IM A WHITE BRIT NEET

>Children of Men
>only woman able to give birth is a nigger
It does sound like the UK.

>London isn't England.

I suggest you step out of your bourgeoisie bubble once in a while, you dopey cunt. London is like that, so is Birmingham, Leicester, Bradford, Rotherham, Stoke, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Oldham...etc etc.

Fuck me, i'll get more satisfaction lynching middle-class cunts like you on Rope Day than I will pakis.

You know cowards like you are exactly the reason we ended up in this mess, you cannot outrun this problem there has to be a point were we stand and fight. You're like a rat on a sinking ship

>Children of Men
the one thing this shit movie got right was the nigress being still fertile when everyone else is not
As if humans going extinct were a bad thing

Oh fuck off faggot. I fucking hate this weather. I hate my fucking neighbors. My Job. Almost no family. Fuck off.

Big meanie :(((((

dont live in a major city, especially LA

>end up

I hate people. I like to live in a small town in the middle of nowhere. Colorado looks dope. Montana too.

Yes except the rebels will be white and the police will be muslim

Britain is going full cuck

Good luck m8

Now that's a dad I can be proud of. If it is your time to go, give us a memory worth thinking back on.

While I agree with this sentiment, I also see his point.

Why stay and fight if you have to fight your own people as well as the enemy.

Western Civilization doesnt need saving, it needs to die. Westerners and our kin will find a way, but it is the vapid consumerism and individualism that is killing us.

The best thing you can do is to find people with similar perspective to you and get "out".

You cant get out of civilization ofc, there is nowhere where this shitty consumerist shithole doesnt spew their shit, but you can find sanctuary in rural areas.

go for a suburb thats kind of rural, when i got my house built it costed around 320k and is now worth 665k, 3 acres of land

>t. upset mohammed who thinks everywhere looks like his new caliphate
Outside of the few major city centres it's not like that. Does that mean we're just fine and don't have a problem? No, but to heavily exaggerate it is just incorrect and completely stupid as it makes people think all hope is lost, and also confuses burgers into thinking Europe is 50% just like them (when it's nowhere near).

youtu.be/Im_o-7fH_tk