What did this guy do wrong?

I hate to defend the Cuck King but seriously. What did he do wrong? Everything was consensual. He says he always asked before he exposed himself. The supposed crime is that because he's in a position of power, then consent never matters because by nature of the power dynamic consent will always be coerced.

This is tantamount to saying celebrities and people with power can only get legitimate consent from people of equal power and status.

All this is about is REMOVING AGENCY FROM WOMEN.

Simply, they want to have their cunts and get them fucked too. They will knowingly use their sexuality to get what they want, get what they want, and then get bonus PR victim points for having used their sexuality to get what they want.

It is so fucked up what we as men are letting women get away these days. The most entitled, empowered, spoiled, and arrogant human beings in the history of the planet are also being treated like they are the most deprived, manipulated, and powerless people ever.

Not that they care, but history will judge women of this time harshly. Again, some of the worst human beings in history.

What he did was creepy as fuck.. But that's it.
Its not like he forced them to suck his dick or something.
They exaggerated it and he came back with an appropriate apology.

havin a wank in front of people is wrong

One crime he committed was being a comedian and not being funny.

>asked women if he could masturbate in front of them (REQUESTING CONSENT)
>he wouldn't do it if they said no
>sometimes women didn't answer him, so he would whip it out and start stroking
>women could have easily turned around and walked away, but instead decided to stick around
>he never touched them, he never intimidated them, he never tried to have sex with them
>years later, those same women say he basically raped them

Hmmm...

>Everything was consensual.
I agree totally with everything you say. If anything, this guy is a total fucking tard, and a degenerate, but it was consensual.

It is just more of the "morning after regret-rape accusation".

Its just weird. Remember we live in the era of tolerence but prudence. because of a women feels threatened or like she has was power than and only than is it to be shamed and talked about. So much so they it ruins people.

I don't think it's specifically about women. It's just human nature in general. People do shit if they know that they can get away with it, this applies to both genders, every race and every age. If you knew that you could fuck someone easily, get a shitton of money for and you could get away with it a 100% then you would do it.

The fact of the matter is Louis' actions pale in comparison to your tamest sexual fantasy.

Guy's so used to standing in a corner masturbating while women are present that he attempts to do it even when the bull isn't around

I just enjoy each celebrity getting caught in this shitstorm.

kek

He's an unfunny faggot kike but he didn't do anything wrong here. If he wasn't a gross schlub he wouldn't have to worry.

If he started masturbating in front of me, I would have just sucked him off. You can always say "no thanks". He didn't go "full Cosby" on them with drugs and rape.

These women are fucking uptight.

I have talked to thousands of women all over the US and a guy jerking his gherkin in front of them(with fucking consent) is some of the tamest kink shit there is.

Some of the shit these women are into is crazy. But if you question that then you're not being tolerant.

I don't think people see where this is going. It's getting worse. Women are going to take it as far as they can because there is no consequence to their madness.

I think before long it won't be another Eliot Rogers we'll see. It's gonna be chads who are tired of entitled cunts.

Good one

He wasnt politically correct enough. When youre politically correct you can masturbqte in front of anyone youd like to.

hero,.

The problem with Louis is that he's a fat ugly bald ginger with a lot of money and talent. For him to even think about attracting another female or doing anything sexual near them is disgusting. If he looked like johnny depp none of the shit would happen to him. Also they all come out together during the release of a film he funded himself that isnt gonn abe released anymore. This who hollywood sex shit is too conviently planned to not be pre planned feminist opposition. In fact I guarantee this is some kinda of power play by hollywood feminists to take over the industry and clean house with the so called hollywood patriarchy...

That'd be great, actually. Women don't know how to run shit, Hollywood would collapse.

hollywood is already on the brink of collapse, they're fighting over a carcass

I too despise Loise CK for many reasons. But a witch hunt isa witch hunt.

This is why feminine sex robot are coming. So we can just remove the problem

>All this is about is REMOVING AGENCY FROM WOMEN.

Feminism has been about removing agency from women since it got entwined with Marxism, maybe earlier. Forcing women into the workplace, diluting the labor market, decreasing wages, so parents both have to work, so the state raises their children for them -- Cultural Marxism. Destruction of the family.

This

Not if you ask permish mate

I got comedic advice from C.K. once, I left the room with an earful.

Not to defend this guy this whole #MeToo shit is getting WAY out of hand. Soon staring at an attractive women will get your life ruined.