I got a MONTH Suspension for Denying Holocaust

I'm 18 before you call me underage We had the Veterans day ceremony at school and this person came in and talked about how she was jewish and was in the camps. After she took questions most were stupid and then I raised my hand, was given the microphone and said "you look young for a holocaust survivor" hinting that she couldn't have possibly been 15 in the camps when she looked freaking 70. She said "why thank you dear" thinking I was giving her a compliment. I then responded "what do you think about holocaust denial" and she said some offensive stuff to holocaust deniers like "they are uneducated and are blinded with prejudice" and they were about to take the mic from me and I said "well guess what the red cross numbers show your full of shit and its physically impossible to burn 6 million bodies with only a hundred something ovens in 5 years". The crowd started to make shocked noises and the teacher with the mic said "OK YOUVE HAD ENOUGH" the vice principal came and sent me to the office.

I've been suspended for a month.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-anti-semitism-us-president-special-envoy-state-department-unstaffed-jewish-hate-crime-a7806226.html?amp
youtu.be/-czVsco7FaI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hpigjnKl7nI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You deserve it, kekistani regard.

Way to sperg out, retard. You deserve it.

Teenagers. They are so annoying. Ami right guys? Fucking teenagers. 20 is where it's at

really hope this is real, good for you op

You are a hero. I admire you and I wish I could meet you shake your hand.

are you in america because you could sue the school if thats true.

Needs to be greentexted

>regard

I-Is generation zyklon the real deal?

If you are german you have some big balls

this is obviously fake, nobody stood up and clapped

Thanks man

>deserve to be suspended for wrongthink

>deserve to be suspended for wrong think

Bad goy. Don't you think wrong goy.

You deserve to be suspended for having a kekistani flag.

They didn't. They gave really shocked noises like a giant gasp.

>flag
>blogposting

You're a fucking retard, you got what you deserve.

Good job
Enjoy your vacation

good lad. its funny how they think suspension is punishment

If you pulled the same thing in Bongladesh or here, you'd be in jail now.

Thanks for these laws, liberator!

>literally ruining someones life
>not a punishment

Don't let them change your views with social ostracizing. Remember, it takes no research to be a leftist normie and it takes a lot of jagged redpills to deny the Holocaust.

all a suspension is, is a vacation. nobody is going to give a shit on job applications or anything, lmao.

good for you OP. you are a hero.

How am I suppose to get into harvard with a school suspension for holocaust denial

school is a mind control exercise meant to make docile workers to be used

you just got a month holiday
half ass whatever work they give you and enjoy it

This.

t. I've been suspended thrice, once for assault, and it never gets mentioned in interviews

why would, you want to go to harvard? are you some kind of kike pedophile satanist? because those are types who get into harvard 2bh lad

Truly a scholar and a gentlemen

Also one suspension was nearly an expulsion, because I brought a razor to school. If assault and weapons aren't on my perm, you're fine.

Why would you want to go to a kiked school like harvard?

Regards, dolan

>knows the truth about the jews
>wants to go to Harvard

You can't be that daft.

So I can become rich and then run for office when I'm older

Harvard checks your record

Enjoy your punishment. You're an imbecile and you're stupid enough to reveal your power level. I'll be great knowing that you'll be hated in your school and you'll never able to convince anyone about your holocaust denial.

The red cross letter was from the Bad Arolsen International Tracing Service regarding only registered deaths at Nazi concentration camps. The letter and similar correspondence is frequently misrepresented as the absolute death toll of the Holocaust by deniers like you.

Dude. All the rich jews sends their kids to Harvard. That is proof it must be a good school because otherwise they wouldn't sent their kids there

So I can get rich and run for office and get good connections

You're not going to become rich nor a politician with that temper. You revealed your power level, politicians NEVER do this.

You deserved it. Fucking gen z imbecile.

I don't get it. I thought all holocaust deaths happened at concentration camps

While I fully disagree with holocaust deniers, I must ask, for what broken rule did the principle cite your suspension? A suspension for questioning a debated historical event and sharing your opinion based upon cited research seems excessive. A month suspension seems like abuse of authority and seems like grounds to consult an attorney. What happened in the principles office? If you are being straight forward and honest about this, do you believe you behaved in a manner befitting your punishment? If so, seek counsel and secure your college tuition. If you're larping however, you are suspended from /pol for one month.

>denying the holoroast in public

you're just as bad as an SJW for being a retarded sperg. that's why being right-wing does not automatically mean being intelligent these days.

If I get accepted into harvard I basically become rich by default since you get soooo much connections

>month
They are deniers
You should get 6 months

Trump said " I will not let filthy Muslims hurt sexy jewish women" trump is pro israel! He is a shill

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-anti-semitism-us-president-special-envoy-state-department-unstaffed-jewish-hate-crime-a7806226.html?amp

if holocaust denial isn't a school policy then you should sue because it's not illegal either

The papers found and recorded by the International Tracing Service were from documents found after the Camp's had been closed. You realize the Nazi's burned documents or are you brainless?

God bless you, good job
also ignore the cowards who don't even shitpost IRL

son there arent going be any (((offices))) or (((connections))) left soon

I've been wonder how long it would take an underaged sperg to sperg out about the Holohoax in school. Until I see it in the (((news))) I won't believe shit tho

I thought the evidence for the holocaust was the Nazis own documents

Niki Haley is trump's pick for U.N ambassador she said "We will protect israel and help jews fuck MUSLIMS"

youtu.be/-czVsco7FaI

Son I doubt you were going to Harvard. tough shit you'll find something else. If this is true you've got balls at the very least you'll do well.

If this story is true then you got some big nuts on you.

It only gets on the news if they choose to call the press

>revealing your power level in such an autistic way

You're not going to get friends at Harvard idiot. Do you really think you're going to get anywhere with publically denying the holocaust? It's on the record now. As soon as you attempt to run for a public office you'll be character assassinated by the media. Nobody is going to hire a Nazi. I can't believe you actually believe this. You're most likely LARPing.

kekistani flag please fuck off you muight have done something good but you are still a fucking retard

Doing God's work, user.

That being said, Kekistanis are cancer.

None of the documents talk about killing jews but they do talk about persecution of the jews

My suspensions aren't on record, is what I'm saying. My school system was and is full of scandals though, so maybe that was one.

Red cross number were faked you fuckin retard, you give all of a us a bad name. kys

you're a dumb nigger

Fake. Month suspensions don't exist. Kys, sage, etc

Lol, first of all they didn't burn 6 million people retard, most died of starvation and disease. And not all 6million were in camps, the number includes villages which were exterminated and razed, with help of allies like in Eastern Europe with Ukrainian or polish death squads or just the people who got cholera in the ghettos

I felt like if I didn't my viking ancestors would think "haha what a pussy can't even speak his mind"

he is implying that the RC numbers were the "official" numbers given by the Nazis, not a sum total of all actual deaths. Further implying they killed millions based on info given to us by the (((soviets)) and (((special interests))). Even though there are
>no mass graves
>no original smoke stacks in the "crematoriums"
>no way to burn all those people with the equipment available
>outward opening, glass windowed, non-sealed doors on "showers"
>freight elevators from the "showers" to the surface that could only carry 2-4 emaciated corpses at a time

Pay sven no mind, he is high on the spunk of his wifes muzzie bull.

Repulsive

>1 year difference means im different

okay you self centered autist

you did choose the thug life
that's ademirable but be prepared for the shitstorm
if you value freedom and truth, you'll appreciate the shit that comes with it and takes it as an endorsement of your courage and honesty
it's an open can of worms though and you'll see that people you need for your support (family and friends) arent any better than your enemies
so yeah good luck jesus

Probably telling the speaker " they are full of shit. " he's right though, they are full of shit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hpigjnKl7nI

Good on you brother. (((public ed))) is about as pozzed as it gets

Never reveal your power level you fucking autist.

Retard wtf

you dont go to jeward you fool
it's over 40% kikes there

Haha, you think I'm a Conservative? I'm a social liberal you absolute autist. Either way, you're not educated on the Holocaust. You're citing the ICRC letter while ignoring the fact that the very same organisation ICRC explicitly states that the systematic extermination of Jews was Nazi policy.

Kek I wish I had the balls you have kid. People in this thread are going to call you retarded but I say good on you. The more people realize that average people believe these things, the more acceptable they become. Pushing the Overton window right requires some sacrifices like this. You did good

Amerishart's are too dumb to realize this hurts their future.

you got off lucky, I would be in jail if I did that over here

Thats exactly what is going on

Oh sweetie, oh honneybun! What if I told you that you get arrested for 10 YEARS in Goymany for "holocaust denial".

GOOD I want to be rich and powerful like them

> Generation Zyklon isn't a meme

doesnt matter
the holohoax is a hoax anyway
just get better revisionist sources like faurisson
why the fuck would you hold a 18 yo classroom holocaust denier to higher standards than a holocaustianity preacher?
sorry, not acceptable.
(i dont need to remind you allt he shit the holocausters come up with, it's so disgusting even some of their own side are giving up on fixing their ideology)

>Hide your power level son
But good job, fight the suspension and if needed sue the school for violation of your rights.
Get a good JEW lawyer, they are spineless

Then why don't you support an amendment to take out money from politics? If you're so sick of AIPAC shilling their policies throughout Congress, be a single-issue and vote for someone who supports money out of politics.

well you'll soon learn to suck jewish survivors of hitler' death camps' dicks then
have fun, ambitious hollow soul

Haha, well done. Proud of you.

>You really wanna go to Harvard? Think about it

>regard
P E A K P H O N E P OS T IN G