CBTS #213: THE SHILLS GETTING REDPILLED EDITION

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Stay focused. IGNORE slide posters and shills.
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)
4. Focus on the lines of questioning that Q suggests. Think as if you are a prosecutor, we need a chart with all of the important players and connections.

>Request to update spreadsheet

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE

Links to all threads:
#1 - #148 #149-#200

Recently on CBTS:
#200 - #210 (in thread header) #211 #212 We still need more infographics / diagrams / memes. Keep making them. MAGA.

Q confirmed
Look out for fake trips. Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo
>Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo
Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo
>Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo

We should stick with ONE template for redpilling. Use FOLLOW THE RABBIT

LATEST Q: and "POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q"

LATEST Q: and

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Dgh0xLWgA0w
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
wikileaks.org/vault8/
youtube.com/watch?v=O3XWv9x0WLA
minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/country/2014/myb3-2014-ml-ng.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_industry_of_Nigeria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_industry_of_Burkina_Faso
smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19
qanon.000webhostapp.com/
archive.fo/hSUJN
pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
archive.is/aaWPu
pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt
cbsnews.com/news/face-the-nation-transcripts-august-23-2015-trump-christie-cruz/
reaganwasright.com/2017/11/10/breaking-british-intelligence-seizes-clinton-foundation-warehouse-400-million-in-cash/
globalnews.ca/news/3853046/israeli-company-black-cube-regrets-harvey-weinstein/
cometpingpong.com/about/
time.com/3819355/hillary-clinton-scooby-doo-van/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NEED NEW QUALIFIED BAKER
>NEED NEW QUALIFIED BAKER
NEED NEW QUALIFIED BAKER

(You)
(You)
(You)

NEED NEW QUALIFIED BAKER
NEED NEW QUALIFIED BAKER

(You)
(You)
(You)

NEED NEW QUALIFIED BAKER
NEED NEW QUALIFIED BAKER

hooktube.com/watch?v=Dgh0xLWgA0w

Qs
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19

SKYKING
eam.watch/log

MEME
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

JFK
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

VAULT8
wikileaks.org/vault8/

+++

Lurk
And
Red
Pill

all waiting for the get at this point

Go to Comet Ping Pong website. Click the URL in your address bar. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ON THE LEFT?!?!?!!?

>KEYSTONE(s):
The 2 stone tablets inside the Ark of the Covenant, hewed by Moses and inscribed by G-D Almighty! (Exodus 34:1)

The Ark of the Covenant is most likely in Wales (explanation in video linked below). There is a reason why the Ark did not return with Ezra and the people of Israel after the Babylonian exile. It had already left Israel during the Assyrian exile. That is why it did not return and was never present in the 2nd Temple.

Is its presence in the UK territory the source of power (by the spirit of G-D upon it) to the world's most powerful modern monarchy? Does the royal family of Britain have Judean blood? Is the Queen's father a paternal descendant of David? If true, wouldn't it be ironic, that they are a monarchy (of Jewish descent) in exile, dwelling in close proximity to the concealed Ark of the Covenant, yet the State of Israel is without a monarchy and its Ark of the Covenant? A bit awkward, isn't it?

How the Ark is in Wales:
youtube.com/watch?v=O3XWv9x0WLA

See these verses:
>Genesis 49:10
The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor the student of the law from between his feet, until Shiloh comes, and to him will be a gathering of peoples.
>1 Kings 9:5
I will establish the throne of your kingdom over Israel forever as I have spoken to David your father, saying: A man will not fail you upon the throne of Israel.

>Is the Queen waiting for “Shiloh,” the Jewish Messiah to pass on the scepter and throne to?

Praise G-D!
+++

thanks mate
appreciate the work you did
enjoy the happening

Standing by...

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Every positive thought counts!

Pic related.

Very nice save OP. You bring great pride to your Polish family.

HOW TO BACKUP SMARTSHEET TO XLS

DONT RESPOND TO SHILLS

bump
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED

50 year anniversary of end of Vietnam war..

Guys bare with me for a minute, but I think the code that Q was putting at the end of his posts might not actually be dates, if you perform a simple alphanumeric swap on them you get the letters DJT, Trump's initials. I'm betting he was secretly signing all his posts as Trump.

You are not going to believe this. I think the timestamps in Q's posts are GPS coordinates to minerals in the ground.
minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/country/2014/myb3-2014-ml-ng.pdf

What is in Mali and Niger?

Gold.

>Mali’s economy continued to be largely dependent on gold
exports, which historically have accounted for the majority of
the country’s total export earnings from mining.
Same with Nigeria.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_industry_of_Nigeria

>Gold deposits are found in Northern Nigeria, most prominently near Maru, Anka, Malele, Tsohon Birnin Gwari-Kwaga, Gurmana, Bin Yauri, Okolom-Dogondaji, and Iperindo in Osun state it is not very dominant in the country.[1]

>Gold production began in 1913 and peaked in the 1930s. During the Second World War, production declined. Mines were abandoned by colonial companies, and production never recovered.[1]

>The Nigerian Mining Corporation (NMC) was formed in the early 1980s to explore for gold. Lack of funds, and the lure of easier profits from oil production led to its failure. There is no large scale gold mining operation in Nigeria today, though there is small-scale mining carried out by artists.[1] The family of Aleye from Anka is one of the leading gold families in the region.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_industry_of_Burkina_Faso

>In 2012, there were 6 gold mines in Burkina Faso. Burkina Faso is the 3rd biggest site for gold exploration in Africa and 4th biggest gold producer in Africa. West African gold is not as high grade as gold from South Africa.[3]

>Cluff updated its bankable feasibility study for the Kalsaka gold project, which is located about 150 km northwest of the country’s capital, Ouagadougou. Measured resources were estimated to be 6.5 million metric tons (Mt) at a grade of 1.6 grams per metric ton (g/t) gold, and indicated resources were estimated to be 2.7 Mt at a grade of 1.2 g/t gold.

Follow the money == follow the gold.

this is interesting, more thoughts?

SPREADSHEET (Nov 11) – smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19
Full text of Q postings – qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (NB. needs updating)
Backup answers (Nov 7) – archive.fo/hSUJN
Backup answers (Nov 7) – pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
Backup answers (Nov 5) – pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Bread Crumbs (Nov 1) – archive.is/aaWPu

WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
#185 → #186 → #187 → →

** Please note / confirm recent Q postings ** (screen cap →)
#150 → #161 → →
#162 → #163 →
** RECENT [Q !ITPb.qbhqo] ** (screen cap →)
#191 → → →

BIRTHDAY OF THE USMC

LATEST screencaps – → → 2nd varient →

QRD summary – → (via #82 →)
Simple rundown – → (via #144 →)
M-Intel user – → (via #122 →)
Saudi theory – → (via #102 →) → (via #116 →)
Big picture – → (via #100 →)
RPP – → (via #127 →) / 'Endgame' – →
SA timeline – → →
News rundown – →
+++ / 4,8,10 – →

>148879274
Just PolBased user. Nevertheless. Thank you user. Get comfy

IMO

Anything that George Webb touches is simply a disinfo campaign to distract us from connecting dots to IS_REE_ALE

Whenever Webb has been asked about IS_REE_ALE he ignores the question.

he even said he was mossad once. Fuck that. I dont trust him not one fucking bit and most of us senior anons dont either

and if they do then theyre retarded

print screen??

>how to shill
Kek

Links to thread #1 - #99: →
Links to thread #100-#160: →
Archives (NB. needs update): pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt

Most recent:
#161 → #162 → #163 → #164 →
#165 → #166 → #167 → #168 →
#169 → #170 → #171 → #172 →
#173 → #174 ** SKIPPED ** #175 → #176 →
#177 → #178 → #179 → #180 →
#181 → #182 → #183 → #184 →
#185 → #186 → #187 → #188 →
#189 → #190 → #191 → #192 →
#193 → #194 → #195 →

It's the Black Cube, the kike spy org that Weinstein used to intimidate his victims.

>Go to Comet Ping Pong website. Click the URL in your address bar. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ON THE LEFT?!?!?!!?
what

Last thread, photo of a Trump credit card and 8/23/15 written on a check back.
Face the Nation had Trump on 8/23/15: cbsnews.com/news/face-the-nation-transcripts-august-23-2015-trump-christie-cruz/
Haven't read through it yet, brain capacity diminished. Caffeine emergency. Send help.

Thanks for this kindly user

No. Stop. Enough. This has been known since the dawn of man.

July 8, 1979, all the fathers of Nobel Prize winners were rounded up by United Nations military units, all right, and actually forced at gunpoint to give semen samples in little plastic jars, which are now stored below Rockefeller Center underneath the ice skating rink.

thanks for the warm bread

any update on 7500 squaks?

Whaaa!?! Black Cube.

2X a day
Makes me feel better

The Black Cube

The Vietnam War didn't end in 1967.

Woah!
How did you figure that out?

Give up

Thank you Poland

That shit was pointed out 5 days ago if you didn't want to read and skipped to the front. BUT...

Nov 4 - BO becomes POTUS in 2008, U.S. troops vacate Pyongyang North Korea in 1950, General Dwight Eisenhower (R) elected 34th president of the USA in 1952, Reagan defeats Carter in 1980, Justin Trudeau sworn in as Canadian Prime Minister. Relevant to Q’s crumbs - Saudi Arabia arrests 11 princes and other ministers on corruption charges, including billionaire investor Prince Alwaleed bin Talal

Nov 10 - Birth of USMC in 1775, Germans begin demolishing the Berlin Wall in 1989, BO defeats Mitt Romney in 2012, Also, Walt Disney begins serving as an informer for the Los Angeles office of the FBI; his job is to report back information on Hollywood subversives in 1940

Nov 20 - Nuremberg Trials begin in 1945, BO extends DACA in 2014, Joe Biden’s b-day, Universal Childrens’ Day

>keystone
Freemasons?

just ignore it, obvious sliding.

also on the Hillary booktour site

Lord Jesus, forgive me of my sins and forgive me of the sins I may commit. I pray you watch over this board and bless us with patience to await your commands.
I'm pray to You, Lord Jesus, that today will be a day of happenings. That Your Will be done. That You show us the way, to shed Your light further on this darkness, and may those who've committed evil acts against Your child be shown for the evil beings they are.
In Your name we pray, Amen.

It's 11:05pm, Dutch time. My eyes are heavy but I will continue to watch for happenings.

swamp

I've prayed? I've put answers in the spreadsheet and they got locked because they were correct? Ask me binary questions because I might have a perspective?
Would I do this if I did not have inklings? replies will be:?
1 = Yes?
2 = No?
3 = Plausible?
? = Don't know?
X = unable to confirm or deny?

Just read AP reported missile hurled at SA bore Iranian markings. Bear in mind Q’s questions. The money.

oh, you're just talking about the favicon. yeah, it's a black cube.

News of CF Money Laundering?
News breaking that British Intelligence has seized $400m in cash in a Clinton Fdtn warehouse - same amount as US payment to Iran for hostages; says money was on a pallet and wrapped in US State Dept plastic sheeting. Can anyone confirm?
reaganwasright.com/2017/11/10/breaking-british-intelligence-seizes-clinton-foundation-warehouse-400-million-in-cash/

AMEN AMEN AMEN + + +

The money.

This is larp city. These people have been pushing the Paladean crap for a long time with the promise of "Happenings Soon!".

the n422cp plane he said was squawking 7500 has traversed illinois into MO and maintaining altitude
prolly just BS distraction

Jesus' blessings baked into every bite.

Why pray if godd is dead and we killed him

STOP ANSWERING SHILLS!!!!!!!!

dank je

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA kill yourself

Is this new? Turkish guy was Fethullah Gulem Muslim

(((Iranian))) markings.

How convenient.

Furry Said To A Death

ch ch checckkked

FAKE & GAY

black cube? Israeli intelligence?
globalnews.ca/news/3853046/israeli-company-black-cube-regrets-harvey-weinstein/

It's shills talking to other shills

Damnit this has filled with shills and complete retards posting hurrrr durrrr 4-10-20 DJT

......5 pm Friday.

80% OF THESE POSTERS ARE BOTS BUT THE MODS DO NOTHING

:^)

Where there's gold mines, there could be other mines. A lot of old gold-mining land in the US, especially in Montana and Colorado, is being used for Uranium mining now.

OP is not a shill!

Amen.

it's been known that iran was funding the houthi rebels for a while
IIRC around the late 80s/early 90s the US was funding the houtis

ahahhaha omg that would be the best day ever. Shills targeting shills.

Also seen here left to URL in address bar

cometpingpong.com/about/

Just click and highlight..

BOY.. That sure is a lot of locations.....

Amen
Well done user

Not that. The payment made before BO left office. Q’s questions.

Spiritual Wonder Boy

Shills shilling shills shilling shills.

or

My snake oil has more snake oil than your snake oil.

Big picture keystone...

One of Q's codewords was "Mystery Machine"
"They were driving around New York in an armored brown van, “which we had called the

mystery machine,

the Scooby Doo van, which was an interesting thing to drive and learn to manipulate,” the agent tells me in an interview. That’s because Hillary and her staff objected to the customary limo the First Lady would normally use. They complained the “optics” weren’t right for an aspiring senator who wanted to look like she was a woman of the people—and not a product of the White House."

time.com/3819355/hillary-clinton-scooby-doo-van/

UK bust is fake news.
That podesta link is George Webb Civil case.

Big chatter online about happenings tonight, as well as unconfirmed arrests earlier this morning that we need to look into.

I hate when I get shot at with knives and little dildos

I know :(
Why has Kek forsaken us... if you are real Kek, please save us from these evil pedophile globalists. Don't let them get away with what they've done.

Evil has been out in force lately. Every single day I see the absolutely sickest fucking stories. Every day.

But what does 4 10 20 really mean?

Anything SA/ME is linked to (((Them))).
Iran is a bullshit narrative.

checked and resurrecked

if Hillary is really scared, does she not shit herself instead?

Amen