Drug epidemic?:

Can someone here explain how it is possible for America to have a Heroine epidemic?

Seriously all you have to do is execute anyone involved in dealing heroine or pushing it, it is that easy to get rid of the heroine epidemic.

Why is America so inefficent at solving its problems.

bump

>"problem is the dealers"

>implying pharmacies don't exist
>implying addicts don't go to great lengths to get their shit

Some still think that killing pushers and junkies won't solve anything. It would set an example to others to no do drugs or sell them

the "epidemic" doesn't come from heroin. it comes from the pharmaceuticals.

>What is contraband?

Duterte 2020

America has a heroin epidemic?

Because never, not fucking once, did you get rid of lucrative trade by banning it at that level. Not drugs, not alcohol, not prostitution. You have governments and TLAs colluding to protect poppy fields and using profits to fund operations (eggs Iran contra, coke for guns for hostages). Billion dollars cartels. But yeah, popping some street dealers will sort it no bother.

people go soft when they hear about the drug dealers other side of life
>he's just struggling right now because his landlord kicked him out for no reason
>it's temporary
>he's not actually this person

Crackdown on heroin production. Then supply lines move to import crazy Chinese stuff which can be upwards of lethal. The addiction seems to be upwards of 80% on first use.

Not sure why these pockets are intensely focused on the Pacific Northwest and lower Midwest. However there are rumors that the economy there sucks, and much like W.Virginia in stagnancy. California and W.Virginia are mostly clean, so I have no idea whether closer supply theory or shitty employment theory holds true.

Same as the cocaine/ crack epidemic in the 80s.
It's not that America is so inefficient at *solving* it's problems. It's that it's got a whole network devoted to *creating* it's problems.
Coke/ crack = Columbia, Manuel Noriega, instability in Central America
Heroin = Afghanistan, War on Terror
Find the common denominator. (This is the organization that has to gotten rid of to stop shit like this from happening.)

Check out singapore

you gonna kill doctors that profit from over prescribing opiates too?

Because the majority are retards who can't cope with life, fuck em.

Obviously, they are no better

I dont know a single person on or using heroine, and I live in Atlanta. Is this fake news?

why do degenerates always pick the most degenerate drugs? meth, coke, heroin. why can't we have an amphetamine epidemic, or an MPH epidemic? that would be sweet.

No it's jerry springer you dumb fucking faggot.

You should be more informative and descriptive instead of wasting my god damn time.

Don't forget opioid epidemic

gotta pay for that black budget somehow otherwise we couldent go around destablizing 3rd world countrys

Bingo!

Because pharma comapnies pushed the fuck out of opiates in the late 90s and through the 2000s. People eventuslly coild afford or ran out of a perscription for their pain killers and heard that heroin could stop the withdrawals. Heroin, due to the drug war, has become insanely stong compared to what it once was. Since the smaller and more powerful the drug. The more profit per condom up someones ass going over the border. Same thing happened to weed. In the 70s you could get shitty ditch weed but now its shit that can knock our a grown man.

We completely took over the heroin trade and cut out all the middle men. Online there were stories first of it hitting russia which I assumed was bullshit then I saw it ravage my home town. This was upper middle class not white trash inbredville like so many areas in this country.

Unfortunately I knew the drug situation in my area for a long time when I was a kid and there was never heroin around like that until we went to afghanistan to take it over directly.

Dirty doctors were huge for a while and still are in florida. Most everyone starts on prescription pain killers. Someone said on here that police stations sell their heroin they confiscate to big pharm and it sounds plausible but I don't care to research it. I've learned enough about it and dealt with it first hand to understand what's happening.

The average american is unfortunately too retarded to stop and think about the root of the drugs/pills for a moment. Tyrone and Jamal in the hood and Bob from Bumblefucksville in the Midwest aren't growing the poppies in Afghanistan (or even the U.K., which grows poppies for medical use that a portion of which goes 'missing' annually), synthesizes it into pills and heroin then flies it to the U.S. for sales distribution. Arrest all the junkies and street dealers and doctors running pill mills today and more will replace them tomorrow as the main supply is functionally immune.

This is what the average retarded brainwashed dumb fucking idiot believes in this country. It's sad but true.

Thank you for giving an example of someone who is completely ill educated on the subject and has probably never researched it in any depth. Maybe you're too stupid enough to research it or in denial? Or is it a combination?

Also can't forget that if you get hooked and want to get off you have a choice of expensive rehabs or medication (sub-whatever) that insurance doesn't cover and might cost thousands of dollars so either way you look at it the companies profit. Pay the $$$ for doctor pills, get cut off, switch to street drugs, get sick of that, get into a program to get clean, need more pills, pay the $$$. And all the side businesses that capitalize on addicts too.. I've been seeing commercials for medication for opioid constipation lately. These guys will milk every avenue for $$$ until their operations get shut down.. which will be never because the pharma industry is a fucking monolith.

Might as well start with the doctors prescribing 100x strength heroin in a pill.

yea its a huge problem in military families, that and desoxyn, with is methanphetimine-hydrocloride (sp?) the gave that shit out like candy. or they did in the 90s and 00's.

Because the Deep state needs money to fight trump.

>"Pusher ako" (I'm a [drug] pusher)
>Pinoy spotted

Imagine if we follow the Singaporean legal standard of the "Misuse of Drugs Act". Get caught with noticeable amount of opiates, cocaine, etc? Off to the gallows you go!!!

opana is stronger than most heroin when snorted or injected.

They reformulated it years ago but apparently there is a sick twisted loop hole that the generic manufacturers can copy the original formula and they did after a year or two or three. Global was the company that reintroduced the original crushable formula.

It is the only opiate whose bioavailability increases 3- 4x when snorting or shooting. That's why it was so dangerous.

you are a drooling retard or a shill