BITCOIN PRICE INSANE DROP !!

Can someone tell me wtf is going on ?? should i sell my shit or nah cuz i lost a lot of fucking money

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg
cnbc.com/2017/11/10/bitcoin-falls-after-developers-call-off-segwit2x-bitcoin-cash-surges.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, invest all your stock into Mattel Electronics.

bear trap. hold.

you deserved it, dumbass. You're missing out on the opportunity to make millions but you're too ignorant and short-sighted to understand the crypto market. BTC is tanking because all of the chink whales are moving their shit to BCH and the new fork

>sell and buy Sup Forums coin now, to lambo land boys

6% is an INSANE drop?? wtf

korea chinks are pumping bitcoin cash again. keep patient

LOL what did you buy in at 7k?
>buy high
>sell low
you sound like you'd fit in perfectly at get your pink wojacks out

You can expect it to drop by another 1000 or so dollars before making a comeback and setting a new "record high".

Yes, sell after you incur a loss.

HAHAHA DAY OF DUMP HAS COME

>tfw bitcoin is tanking slightly because we are running low on our supply of pink wojaks
>tfw pink wojaks are the only thing left sustaining BTC from total collapse

Still holding my dogecoin

using 1 day of data for forecasting? xddddddddddd

how's the 6 pack coming along?

The Seg2x fork that was supposed to happen on the 14th got fucked up. No more free coins (until future notice). People are jumping ship. We're gonna see it hit the mid 4ks before it rebounds, cap this.

you can't dump it. selling is limited to $25k/day.

Short until it turns around. People are saying they're ditching BTC for BCH in the news, you know how "news" effects crypto prices.

Now is the time to buy.

I'm not going to tell you what to do but I'll say this: charting (the blue line projection on your map) is 99% of the time a scam. It might still tank but nothing evidenced by your picture shows that.

Prepare to sell off your BTC.

>he didn't sell at the peak
>he's going to sell in the valley

FUCK OFF
ALL BITCOIN THREADS ARE BIZ SHILLS TRYING TO CAUSE A CRASH USING THE POPULARITY OF POL
THEY DID IT WITH ETHERIUM BEFORE

I hope you can lose your fat user.

it can only go up

>selling BTC for FIAT currency

wtf. you get BTC to hold it

> fkn thing goes up 900% in a year
> several -35% corrections during that year, with numerous -10%+ single days
> reaches $7,500, becomes extremely due for another correction
> drops less than 10%
> OMG FUKKKKKK THIS IS INSAAAANE, WHAT DO I DOOOOO

There are so many people in this who have never before done any trading, or anything like trading, buying in because it's the talk of the town... yet it bounces around retardedly like a penny stock.

Jesus, high normie interest, easy entry (coinbase is so easy!!!), but volatility terrifying enough to pull the shit directly out of your ass.

Watching this over the next year or so is going to be almost as entertaining as the 2016 election.

I'm keeping mine.
When you invest in something like Btc just assume you are giving away the money from the get go.

>implying bitcoin actually follows technical analysis

hold, you nigger, ignore Bitcoin Cash

don't sell into a merchant's buy wall

You can make more selling peaks, shorting, buying dips repeat. This hodl shit always killed me.

SAGE

Traps are gay

Wait for it to drop 30% then sell

this. the coin was at 500 in jan and kikes are trying to crash as to cash in on the next moon

I always go to biz when this happens to collect pink wojaks

Have you seen how BCH went up? Fucking 50%. Hopefully I didn't sell that shitcoin. And 10% drop for bitcoin is nothink. It might be a good occasion to buy more BTC.

LOL wtf are these dumb diagrams, do people unironically use these for their forecasting?

That’s the only meme coin I’ve ever used. Mined a couple and that’s it tho

>using Chrome
>not using Brave
Cringe.

Calm down weak hands.

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg

GET THE MEME PRESSES READY

PINK WOJACKS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED

When the price of something is low you want to sell it because it doesn't have value. When the price of something is high you should buy it because it has high value.

>its not a mania!
>bitcoin is the new gold!

go visit /biz/ it's literally what it is. NEVER listen to /biz/. In fact doing the opposite of biz has saved me money, and made me money.

Good. Later will be best opportunity to buy

this

It was a money laundering / PR scheme from Korea. BTC has already recovered for weekend spike.

be prepared for the crash to end all crashes.

Just lol if you think 10% is a “huge” drop. Don’t be such a pussy

why is Sup Forums coin not a thing

pol doesnt have nearly enough traffic to crash btc

btc only has peaks and valleys. lack of ability to convert it means profit realisation is impossible.

sometimes you can buy a thing on the net for cheap.

Bitcoin Sale! Now for a limited time!

you're retarded

Learn to bookmark more frequent sites you fucking fat pubic monkey

>one tell me wtf is going on ?? should i sell my shit or nah cuz i lost a lot of fucking money
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: ES/NfzDc) 11/10/17(Fri)14:05:39 No.148880012▶
> (OP)
>Yes, invest all your stock into Mattel Electronics.
SELLLLLLLL

CHINE IS SET TO ANNOUNCE FULL VPN BAN NEXT WEEK

checked and capped

This.
cnbc.com/2017/11/10/bitcoin-falls-after-developers-call-off-segwit2x-bitcoin-cash-surges.html

Buying into the JewCoin in the first place?
>Oh my a currency not backed by anything, created by a ghost, and used primarily to buy drugs and cp online.
>I know OP lets buys into it, it couldnt be a pyramid scheme to make the few who got some in the beginning rich right?
JewCoin, fuck that shit. Buy gold, bullets, or something precious

Who the fuck cares? I bought in at 200 bucks and I'm not selling anytime soon. If you want to play day trader and worry about these blips then go for it, but I get in early and hold long term. Not the best strategy, sure, but I also don't fret much over money.

I also bought curecoin at .01 and it just went to almost a dollar the other day, didn't sell that either.

One thing I am sure of, the dollar is on its way out and crypto is ready to go. Even silver/gold is better than holding cash.

This. I am literally rich doing this.

> Putting real money to into some trendy crypto that has no sustainability or backing and pricing is based on demand

quick tutorial pls

>This
And zoom out ffs. The overall trends are easier to spot in weeks or months, not hours. Try cryptowat.ch

H O L D
O
L
D

How much did you lose?

What to buy and where? Im down to get in, just don't know enough.

I heard it fell to $6,700 then went up to $6,800. Is it really going to fall to $4,000?

HERE IS WHAT IS HAPPENING:

There were gonna be forks: when it forks you get a copy of the new coin in addition to all your BTC. Everyone poured all capital out of alts into BTC to get the new coins. Fork didn't happen. Korean's are pumping Bitcoin Cash again.

Move along, see you at 10k

FUCK DUMP

>the future of currency

WAKE ME UP

BTC price depends on publicity mostly from news articles and tv reports

It will never recover... for a few weeks

It's easy. Create an account on coinbase and start buying.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

>WHY WOULD ANY ONE SELL AT A PROFIT IT MAKES NOW SENSE!!!! PLS FUCK MY FACE!!!!

You guys are being so fucking mean, that was 4k in the toilet and you fucks are making pink wojak memes, this is n funny im crying rn :(

(((Someone))) is preparing to buy

When is this shit gonna drop hard enough to be worth buying in again

And yes I know it'll bounce back but when are the chinks gonna dump again

It's always worth buying. How long have you been waiting? I bought in September and already made $60.000

But pol is too stupid to even own bitcoin. Debates from 2012 are common i every thread.

Gambling is degenerate.

Fucking nigger are you aware the blue line is the forecast you cunt, you haven't lost shit yet, unless you bought it when it was on its peak, in which case you are a nigger.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>mfw I discovered bitcoin when they were selling for just a few dollars
>mfw I just looked at the current price
>mfw I could have several million dollars had I invested

pyramid schemes are the best way to get financial freedom

BUY SHORT

>Spent $4k and all I got were these sweet fucking digits

You would have sold WAY before today. You would not have made shit.

/r/btc

People are waking up that BTC developers were bought by kikes (AXA) and BTC is compromised since Segwit was introduced.

yo fellow kiwi do you have bitcoins

IM MAKING A KILLING RN!

THAT BOUNCE!

i noticed your flag... that'll teach you to invest in non U.S. currency

WTF I REMORTGAGED MY HOUSE FOR 200,000 DOLLARS SO I COULD BUY BITCOIN YOU GUYS SAID IT WAS THE BEST INVESTMENT

prove it

could sick digits crash BTC?
What would happen if > was a pink Wojak telling us to SELL SELL SELL?

>BUY SHORT
What did he meme by this??

SELL! SELL! SELL!
so we can buy

What is the point of Bitcoin. If I am not buying CP or drugs, how is using a credit card not infinitely easier?

>real money
>real
>money
user...