Whats wrong with slavs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1PAO3jgmXY
youtube.com/watch?v=Tejb7Jl_sZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know. I like 'em. I think a lot of people just can't handle masculine thinking.

slavery was outlawed in the US after the Civil War, that's why!

nothing. all peoples are unique and produce surprises when left to pursue their destinies free from the meddling of multiculturalism. the problem is that people dont belong together in the first place, not the people.

kikes hate them

I never understand why they shave their head. I grew my hair out and I look much better.

Absolutely nothing ΣΥΚΑ ΒΛΙΑΤ!

They are forced to exist between the EU and the Russian Federation.

High speed, low drag

basically niggers

I agree.

Found the nigger

Reactive attachment disorder
Fetal alcohol
And not actually extreme male thinking but rather feminine. Western hyper rational men are male thinking. Slavic men compensate with behavioral machismo

Listen here ruskie, problem is you kike lovers in russland have all kinds of definitions for what slav menas. As do other slavs. Its a perpetual kindergarden fight and nothing gets done, ever. Current day example: Ukr-Rus (((conflict))).

Never meet one, but they look like weird people , they are like a dark joke being told by a friendly clown out of nowhere.

Get your shit together and stop bending over for oligarkh mafia in power as if extreme widespread corruption is just part and parcel of living in slavland.

I mean, we OBVIOUSLY have it here too but we at least dont get murdered for thoughtcrime journalism, or 5 years jailtime for peaceful protest

Everything. We are fucked-up people living somewhere on the edge of europe. We should all commit suicide and give our land to muslims, because muslims are superior.

>russians
>kike lovers
Nobody actually loves kikes, they are just enslaved by them. Same thing with Ukraine.
And funny thing is, it already happened before. Eastern Slavs were vassals of Khazars for several centuries. It was the strong Nordic type that liberated us from them.
But Nordics are cucks these days, wtf do we do???

Slavs are dumb fucks.
Brave but dumb.

You no make fun of superior squatting of slav.

Yeah, they are like that.
Wow plimplim that joke was out of place

Checked.

youtube.com/watch?v=A1PAO3jgmXY

Niggers of yurop

>Same thing with Ukraine.

I thought you will say something like "Ukraine is a protector of white europe, bravely defending it from klyati moskali."
You're not from sosach, are you?

Then probably you both would like eachother

USA is a lot like Federation, but much much richer.

>unnecessary exclamation point
Retard or boomer.

The average russian with head up its ass. Why you so brainwashed you no realise youre being brainwashed?

What federation? Federation of niggers?

You sound like a faggot

Nothing

Ehh that was for this post:

Probablemente es

Cause they're all ugly anyway and think it's cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tejb7Jl_sZ0
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

I still don't get it. Why do you think that im brainwashed?

Does this faggot weigh 5 kilo or what

You are posting on Sup Forums you must have some degree of brainwashing, never wondered why you cant leave? Get out of here

I'm here because khohols occupied /po/ on sosach.

I guess slav beer bottles are strongly made. Makes for sturdy weapons in a drunken brawl.

Nothings wrong with slavs. I love slavs.

I'm sure they can't handle my 90kg (5 of which is limp dick, btw)

Kek.

They are whites except without the empathy.
This is both good & bad.

Because you've been told to repeat same thing over and over like the western left: ukrops are all asshole turkbreed nazis and it is absolutely impossible that maybe the avg ukrainian is actually not....

I think he means the Russian Federation.

And here is proof

It's a dad-joke, so I would guess boomer

The Slavs I know have always been cool. Except for my ex-wife. She was Czech and fucking crazy.

They get into fights so often that they realized any kind of hair is a weakness as the enemy can pull on it.

all women are crazy

Nope. I seen ukrops on Donbass - they're nazis in the worst way possible. Battalion "Tornado" is quintessential ukrops - rapists, murderers, abductors, robbers and degenerates.
What "proof"? They're literally in every thread, spamming stuff like "Moskaliv na nozhi" or "KILL ALL RUSSIANS".

>sosach
Is that like Russian Sup Forums?

Yeah, kinda like 4ch.

Point taken.

no muslims have the same problems. Lazy macho men who get raised into little narcissts because they are so much valued just for being men. Low frustration tolerance and discipline. You would replace pest with cholera

ahaha, ik lieben dikk

he'srightyouknow.jpeg

So murica its like Russia? But richer? How so

Pretty much this. Germans get triggered by a slav justly beating the shit out of a nigger that was chimping out.

Both USA and RF is highly-militaristic, imperialistic shitholes, and they both invade other countries, overthrow their governments, and replace them with puppets, killing millions of civilians in process.
Also, both RF and USA have lot's of shitskins and degenerates.

Btfo out of Donbass then. Are you so pior that you need to make quick money by coming to ukraine to kill a bunch of ukrainians defending their land.

Russian shill stop lying i barely even see ukr flags here and never seen comments like these. Some hate all of you, for good reason, but the majority just hate shills like you.

*poor

They're not "defending their land", they just use was as an opportunity to kill, rape, and torture. Believe me, ukrops are no good.
Not here, on sosach (2ch.hk). I'm here because of it.

Must we go over this again??