why are miniguns illegal everywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_bGczFQIOc
youtube.com/watch?v=H5FgePpGFWA
youtube.com/watch?v=P4veQxu-NWM
youtube.com/watch?v=8bTgG2Ft4xQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they're strong enough to protect you from tyrant government.

They're not.

They're not, just a lot of money and a lengthy waiting period if you're not a felon.

mini guns are easily concealable
get a full size gun if you want to protect yourself

too small

Not illegal in most US States as long as you have the proper ATF TAX stamp and money to waste.

It's a meme weapon.

Only useful on aircraft.

I would never NEED that much fire power, but I want one so good damn bad.

FPBP

False advertising laws forbid their marketing. They're not miniature.

>Not wanting an 88 instead
youtube.com/watch?v=X_bGczFQIOc

>the second amendment won't protect you against the governm...

youtube.com/watch?v=H5FgePpGFWA

The XM556 seems more practicable.

youtube.com/watch?v=P4veQxu-NWM

a cute

Neither seem practical. Seems way too fucking heavy, burns ammo too quick, and impossible to aim apparently. Look at that guy trying to hit armor plate right in front of him.

I would love to shoot one.

Wait, wait hold on, you fuckers have a gun tax!?

Yet you constantly bang on about your freedoms? What a fucking joke.

the muslim slayer 3000

I know your memeing, but yes. Those types of exotic or more lethal weapons are much more regulated.

now, if this was mounted on top of a tank or was fixed in place, you can bet this would be a better weapon. but you're right, the ammo burns to quickly so that if you miss you end up wasting more than with conventional fire, where it's easier to readjust your aim

Because we cant have nice things

FPBP

Because rotary shotguns are better

Not everywhere

They're not though, just illegal to let new ones enter the market.

I think there's only 6 legal ones in circulation in the US.

>SPAAGs are a meme
Amerilard education.

Never got why they're called 'mini' when they're fucking huge compared to other guns desu

>ass so photoshopped she looks like a Toy Story character

>heavy
Nope. It weighes just 7.3 kg (16 lb).

BRRRAAAAPPP!

god that nightmarish music gave me wet pants

it's unreliable.

GE spent millions of dollars perfecting their miniguns, you have to have 100% positive control of every stage of feeding, firing, and ejection or you will have jams that resemble the philadelphia experiment.

>t. roastie

Guns in general should be illegal

Soon as every government military surrenders theirs first.

Because they're tiny compared to 20/30mm cannons.

Says the fucker who'd catch a charge for a butter knife....

Yes, weapon tax stamps are blatantly unconstitutional and no one does anything about it.

what a cute boy

What about the ammo pack? 16 pounds is also pretty heavy for a weapon.

You wish you were a goat right now.

because of fucking commies

Why are they called miniguns if they are bigger than regular guns?

they are gathering mommys munchies

irony

Actually, they aren't and that's why they were put in place back in 1934. Taxation is spelled out as one of the powers of Congress. Nothing preventing you from owning one, just pay the fucking tax.

$200 bucks was a fortune back then, so only gangsters and rich folks could afford to register them.

Maybe you could claim "equal protection" but you'd see all the liberal faggot justices do a 180 on you - they only use that to protect SJWs.

FPBP

How come I can't buy an F-22? Besides the money.

Your sales tax is 25% fuck off

Jews at lockmart

Don't feel bad - we don't even sell that one to Israel.

>he actually believes he's free

Only certain firearms and firearm accessories. For instance, rifles with a barrel length less than sixteen inches. Not only is it unconstitutional it discriminates against manlets.

t. manlet

It's my favorite Jet. It's got A E S T H E T I C S. Fuck the F-35.

Fun Fact: You can buy and own Gen III+ night vision goggles, but if you allow a non-American to look through them (even a NATO ally we supply Gen III+ to), you have violated ITAR and can be charged with illegally supplying foreigners with military aid and up to treason.

it's "mini" comparatively to the rocket/missile pods that it accompanies on a gunship

Are those the goggles that basically make it look like its daytime at night? youtube.com/watch?v=8bTgG2Ft4xQ

All American weapons should be illegal for foreigners to use, we can't rely on you for protection we need our own military and our own nukes and our own weapons

What can you use a minigun for?
Strip paint?

Agreed, accept nukes, nobody should have those except superpowers

>16 pounds is also pretty heavy for a weapon.
Not for a machine gun.
The ubiquitous M249 light machine gun weighs 7.5 kg (17 lb) empty; 10 kg (22 lb) loaded

take me to your spacestation

underrated post

Because back then the 7.62x51mm M134 Minigun was developed as a scaled down version of the 20mm M61 Vulcan.
Hence "Mini Gun".

Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, America should be the only nations allowed to have nukes.

>shall
>not
>be
>infringed
All gun laws are unconstitutional.

This, in Canada we had two laws before the 1920's
1) no foreigners could own a gun
2) you had to be 12 to buy a pistol

Oi oi oi! Bin that knife.

Canadians always have our backs vs. Euroserfs when it comes to guns.

Feels good man.

The jews fear you will turn them and their pedophile kike families into chunks.

I always support America 100% over Europe, except Britain but they aren't European they're anglo.
All my clothes are Canadian made except my shoes, made in Wisconsin.
God bless America, home of the brave land of the free.

Imagine one of your people getting their hands on one of those bad boys.

FPBP

Teutons aren't people, and neither are niggers

nice mental imagery

get rid of britain and canada and ok

Ausfatlia jealous of Canada, as always.

FUCK YOU i'm still mad about them killing off the black widow for this pos

>not liking the superior YF-23

FPBP

why are the barealls so long

why is it covered in glitter?
is it homo?

FPBP

I didn't know this was a gore thread

FPBP

Nukes aside, you can get pretty much any weapon in the US if you have enough money.

BASED DEUTERTE

im an alien bio weapon that costs around 100,000 USD

You're a faggot?

FPBP

>flag

First post worst post. I dont understand how all you drumpftards think that some small shit like a mini gun will protect you from government drone strikes or bombings.

Newsflash dummies, the "tyrannical" government (I feel like a stupid tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theoriest just typing that...ewww) has battleships and jets and helicopters and tanks...none of which you have any hope of defeating with a puny minigun.

comfy

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

Cause the bullets are big

t. maple tree

An LG minigun can pierce 180 cm of tempered steel at 900 m. At 8000 rounds per minute, it can easily destroy jets, helicopters, and tanks. It can also pierce a battleship's hull, but it will take days for it to sink.