How brainwashed are US special forces ?

Why do they do it ? Is it the hate for their nation, love for Israel, money ?

I can understand a regular grunt who may want to pay for his college or was seduced by Hollywood movies and propaganda

But SF guys why do they fight for Israel and the Military industrial complex or are they stupid that they actually believe the are fighting for their average Joe back home ?

Do they teach history in US do they not see that they have been the sole aggressor for the last few decades and that the only thing that grew is Murican non white population + weapons sales

compartmentalization, brainwashing techniques and human/brain control via implanted chips

lots of these guys are based though, it's not all bad

>why do they do it
This is a loaded question. Our minds have been wired the same for all existence. We still have our hunters. We still have our gatherers.

The issue comes in where you have alpha type hot blooded individuals and they’re thrust into a world catering to gatherers.

They become wild, killing people and doing things that are destructive because that’s how the fuck they’re wired.

These are our special forces. They don’t care (for the most part) about serving the country that’s usually just a bonus. They don’t care about doing a good thing it’s just a justification. They do it because they have to. Because our world has escalated to a point where hunters are stifled.

They're just totally blackpilled.

They'd kill their own mother if told to.

Suppose all of your edgelord bullshit is actually true and the U.S. military is really only benefitting Israel. EVEN IF that were the case, maybe these guys just want to experience the rarest, most stimulating career possible, see the world, and do things 99.999% of people NEVER get to do. sage

Some people enjoy being warriors. They like to fight, kill, and push themselves through crazy situations. Men have always had this desire and always will. There is nothing wrong with killing sandniggers and other subhumans.

just bloodthirsty sociopaths that will kill no matter what

They’re mostly Chads chasing a thrill. It’s not that they’re brainwashed, but that they don’t care.
>brother is chad special forces who just wants to kill shitskins

both of these are true

Based means little when their sights are narrow and the biggest Roland eludes them they are guys on the ground for a reason not behind the desk looking the bigger picture

Hmm do they not see what's happening back home ? It won't take long for solider graves to be destroyed by the mob once the tables turn and they become the bad guys

Now it's Confederate memorials tomorrow in less then 56% it's the graves of white people

A hunter knows the long game doesn't overhunt it's prey knows the ecosystem
Hunter's my ass beasts in service of their masters is what they are

Get to be a complete sociopath without recourse... Wish my eyesight was better

A lot of them just enjoy war and killing. There are those that believe strongly in what they're doing, but most sign up just because they want action. Its hard for us to say what they fight for, we haven't been there and we haven't seen what they've seen.

this

Because they are willing to sacrifice much, to actually do something of possible utility. Instead of being some fag on an image board, acting like he has no choice but to watch his nation and society burn like some fucking trash can fire, and too much of a pussy to grab a lid and try to snuff the flames out because he is worried about singing his pretty soft baby like soft skin hands that have never been used to strip the life out of a foe..

I've served in the army in a support role for SF. I can tell you that almost every single one of them did it for personal reasons. They may have some patriotic tendencies but most want to do things like CIA/Black work, opening related businesses, private sector shit etc.

I've only met a few USA freaks in the SF. Most of them are pretty intelligent dudes who understand that patriotism will not pay their bills after the military is done with them.

Get gud pussies

my guess is....for the lulz

They want to be the best warrior possible. However, it’s kind of a joke when they are killing sandniggers while wearing $38,000 night vision goggles, and more in equipment. I’d be pretty depressed after realizing that desu.

Probably especially those that re-enlist
So no difference then the kids joining ISIS ?

But yeah I think like some of the other comments sociopaths probably

are you jewish?

They're just the guys that have made up armies since the beginning of time. They know how to take orders and have a drive to do SF shit, so they do.

A lot of them seem to come from good families in rural areas. They probably had a good, wholesome childhood and that colored their views on the US. When you grow up in bumfuck Nebraska, where everyone is white and you have a great community with baseball games and church, America seems really really good. You don't see the fucked up shit because everything right in front of you is so nice.

If I had grown up in a place like that I probably would have done the same thing and joined the military. But I didn't because I hated my shitty city and 90% of the people in it. And why the fuck would I die for Las Vegas, NV? It fucking sucks shit.

They fight and die for israel like the good goys that they are..

FUCK ISRAEL!

FUCK THE U.S.A!

this. c130 crew chief, pope field. 1986-90.

>sociopaths
Some degree of dark triad characteristics is helpful in putting up with combat and killing. But,
A. combat and killing isn't all they do
B. when engaging in combat and killing, they need to do it right and do it to the right people for the right reasons
Full-blown psychopaths with zero conscience would be too much of a liability.

The special forces do not mass-produce videos of beheadings. That should indicate to you that there are fundamental differences between the special forces and ISIS.

And again, your entire opinion hinges on your edgelord conspiracy theories. There are like 30 levels of command between the soldiers and the deep state. Most of those levels are occupied by people like Mattis who genuinely love America

No Catholic actually I just want to see what guys think about them since a lot claim to be redpilled but sometimes are to subjective about certain subjects because it's either attacking their religion, nation or culture which I can understand

It's fun.

>get the US govt to train you to be hyper dangerous, get combat experience, etc etc

Come home, retire, buy guns n ammo, govt knows these guys specialize in training guerillas. Govt fears retired SF more than they fear the entire 3% movement.

Those SF guys then come home. And most of them really aren't stupid, and start realizing things. So they have to find a way to come to grips with the fact that all their buddies died for a cause that really had nothing to do with protecting their real America. I would say the vast majority of them can't take that reality so they double down and become super defensive about it and look like total fucking retards (e.g. Marcus Lutrell). A smaller number of them seem to accept it, move on, and quietly spend the rest of their life teaching secret squirrel shoot-man moves. It's still sad at the end of the day.

Sure but that doesn't mean we know what they do they are secretive for a reason beheadings videos or a raptor rocket attack means little the end result is the same death of the pawns

I'm just saying the are the same committed to their goals, like killing or at least don't dislike it, fight for what the think it's right

There are no fundamental differences but I'd it makes you feel better OK think like that

Note that it's not the same fighting a defensive war and attacking so it's not always the same, but when the lines are blurry so are the good guys

fair fights are for retards with a deathwish

>based

will you say the same thing when they start neutralizing right wing terrorists like yourself? you know, one 9/11 tier event and you'll be targets

No duh on SF can train a shit ton of fighters

"That should indicate to you that there are fundamental differences between the special forces and ISIS" - not that different when US SF regularly airlift and help them

Sometimes the truth is too tough to handle also as everyone I'm generalizing there will always be exceptions to the rule but probably a lie is easier to live with for them

>neutralizing right wing terrorists
We have the FBI HRT and the BATFE for that. If we decay into civil strife it will be veterans shooting at LEOs, with the actions or inactions of the actual military being a huge wildcard

I'm excited for them to try.

I've been waiting for quite a while.

There other thing to keep in mind is how incredibly black pilled a lot of them are coming out the back end. Their list of things they care about and would kill for usually dwindles down to their family and dog. If govt fucks with that, they'd go back to guerilla warfare against the govt as fast as they would against Arabs, Russians or whoever.

For most, that's the only way they can stay sane. But compartmentalization like that inevitably boils over.

I feel bad for most of them.

I doubt that would help defeat the technical part the military and the government have also with enough grunts SF will go down they are just men

Nah the state isn't afraid if line SF or even a group of them in a heavily monitored society

Not really. A lot of SF guys believe in what they do to a certain extent. You don't put in that kind of time for something you don't support. It's mostly grunts who only signed up for the GI bill who come home and question what they did. SF has started to gather it's own intelligence and stopped relying so much on the CIA which I think is a great thing. I for one am glad that SF guys are getting shit done in the Middle east and Africa. I also find it incredibly fucked that the media focused on trumps phone call to that soldiers mother when he wasn't actually SF rather just support, but barely mentioned the actual berets who died.

They will die for israel and their overlords the jews.

For real though, they don't do enough to help them psychologically.

Shit makes me sad.

will you be saying the same thing when their coup fails because of specops "good guys"?

>compartmentalization, brainwashing techniques and human/brain control via implanted chips
this reminds be to continue the book "Chasing Phantoms"

I know a few, they cope pretty well. Something they had in common was that their experiences had taught them not to trust the govt power. They trust other soldiers and low level guys to be upstanding and good people, but their view of DC is nothing short of pure disdain.

>am glad that SF guys are getting shit done in the Middle east and Africa

Yeah saving ISIS or american hardware from a loosing battle must be hard for patriots

ITT: People who have never spent a considerable amount of time with SF soldier make broad generalizations about both the US's current conflicts and the soldiers who fight in them.

As other's have said, its a complicated answer. I was HM and worked with some SF. They tend to just be achievers. They dont really do it for patriotism, its more of just being empowered (not the queer empowered). Alot of them are self-motivated and basically playing RL on nightmare difficulty, just because.

Why don't you faggots start on the shitskins the politicians and capitalists have been letting in to the homeland?

>Why do they do it ?
When I go home people'll ask me, "Hey Hoot, why do you do it man? What, you some kinda war junkie?" You know what I'll say? I won't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand that it's about the men next to you, and that's it. That's all it is.

>I know a few, they cope pretty well.

For now.

Time is the mind killer for people like them, not fear.

We have already established it frankly I think a half of them don't see it that way (ignorant) or actually believe the devil you know is better then the devil you don't

because then you go to prison. Practice on other shitty countries first. Then when shit kicks off here everyone knows exactly what to do and what tactics work and don't work.

>wahh fighting for your country makes you an evil monster
>they should be tolerant and progressive like me and defeat enemies by letting them anally rape me, then die of the many STDs I just infected them with

>A lot of SF guys believe in what they do to a certain extent.

Yes, during their time in war they believe in things that some realize later are untrue, such as:

-Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction
-killing Saddam Hussein is good for America
-Osama bin Laden is one of the most dangerous men in the world but gosh dangit we didn't find him until 2011
-Everything we did in Iraq/Syria/Libya is solely for the benefit of the USA and we're gonna kill those terrorist bad men!!

it's a very cool job and when people aren't as fit or tough to do that job they grow up and belittle them for dying for the shifty jew on anonymous web boards

:^)

>tfw i miss my team

>I'm going to wear the sexiest, most revealing costume I can think of to a virgin convention
>HELP, I'M BEING STARED AT

>it's about the men next to you, and that's it. That's all it is.

Yeah and the man back home....well sorry the big government comes first

Wow Frank wtf what do you mean you are sick ..What..Agent orange...?
The government would never do that to us...The general in his room cares about us in the fields...Frank you are a commie for questioning the state...O fuck the Constitution...Wtf do they mean the USA never meant to have a government like this

I've run into shit bags like you several times since I've been out. Each time the same. This arrogant attitude of 'only dumb people join the service'... 'that's why I didn't join'...

Me thinks you just know your a pussy and couldn't hack it... but have a complex about it and can't admit it to yourself or the public and create threads like this to justify why your a cuck.

I know some of the shit we do benefits Israel, but it's not all bad. Islam is not your fucking friend. I swear Sup Forums is just as bad as the CIA sometimes. Oh, these people don't like Jews? I bet they are a great ally. It's funny because the left criticizes the rights use of the military, but in practice they are worse. They like to use the methods most people object to like drone strikes and CIA trained freedom fighters. Look at the Nungs and Hmong SF trained in Vietnam, a lot of them came to America and proved to be decent citizens.

Brainwashing comes with the job.
>Why do they do it ?
The concept is probably very strange to your kind but there are people who do it for the banner, for duty, for honor. The question is loaded but there is no shame in answering that.

Yeah sure and I bet they are Catholics and patriots they didn't mean to support AL Nusra ....Assad is the bad guy the based Obama said so, so it must be true

Lets wreck the whole stable country so radicalism can grow and we our government can sell more weapons....Wow Joe what do you mean you are in Afghanistan ? What you are looking after the poppy fields ?

You just SHUT THE FUCK UP! Israel is our GREATEST ALLY and I would DIE to serve the chosen people! Get the fuck off Sup Forums you FILTHY FUCKING ANTI-SEMITE!

This is correct. Heard a rumor they’re gonna dismantle letter agencies and Hand everything over to Military Intelligence. Now I’m seeing anti MI type posts. Coincidence?

SAGE—-sage— sage

Are you sure thats not a picture of jake gyllenhaal?

They're dumb snow niggers. That's why.

A lot of it is emasculation, a lot of it is just being sheltered.

Let it roll of your back.

Are you implying you won't?

>I know some of the shit we do benefits Israel, but it's not all bad. Islam is not your fucking friend. I swear Sup Forums is just as bad as the CIA sometimes. Oh, these people don't like Jews? I bet they are a great ally.

Nice strawman

>Look at the Nungs and Hmong SF trained in Vietnam, a lot of them came to America and proved to be decent citizens.

Jesus christ reddit is leaking civic nationalists again. Nung people are savage jungle gooks that believe ghosts cause illnesses. Fuck off

This is a pretty badass answer

Being a grunt and around SF at times (we share an armory with them) I can say most do it for personal reasons. I think there has to be some level of compartmentalization on their part in terms of the grand strategy of us being over there. Most just talk in generalities like killing mudslimes etc.
It's something I've struggled with. I'm in my prime right now, have a very high asvab/GT score, and am solid on PT. Sometimes I think it seems badass and just want to say fuck it and go to selection.
But then reality sits in and ask myself do I really want to die/face permanent disfugrement or watch my buddies do it for the endless GWOT? Also I just don't think I'd care to sit there and train nigger/dune coon armies that betray you anyways.

Make no mistake - pushing yourself into and subsequently overcoming conflict remains a virtue even (((they))) have been trying to turn us into meek slaves for 2 thousands years

War is the ultimate expression of humanity - the best of us revel in it

Then stop being a cunt and enlighten us, ignorant but curious lurkers, with your knowledge.

Why don't you? They're busy you're here skinning you're dick wirh all the access you need.

Sure avoid thinking about what you did and for who you did it, I actually know guys like you fuck you we did it because the attacked us first...Good goy stop questioning or looking for a greater picture

Or if you could stop being a baby and so self-patronising you could take a critic before your PTSD starts showing

It is actually illegal in america to see a soldier and not suck his dick. The more you know.

>You just SHUT THE FUCK UP! Israel is our GREATEST ALLY and I would DIE to serve the chosen people! Get the fuck off Sup Forums you FILTHY FUCKING ANTI-SEMITE!

>Comes to Sup Forums complains about anti-Semitism... You sure the got that bullet out if your head ?

Do you have a family if not make one definitely a better choice

He's not wrong. In Russia, boys used to take a psychological test at the ages of 14 and 16. The purpose of said test was to spot people who lack empathy. They were made prime candidates for Spetsnaz and recon forces.

>capitalists
commie detected

Sup Forums, sf is a way of life. Those who dont make it through selection will never understand. I dont care if jews are behind everything, americans are a mud race or whites cease to exist. The battlefield is where I belong. If any of you would be half the man those are I serve with, this board would not exist because there would be no problems with immigration. There would be no corrupt government. Also sf is the epitome of white supremacy and masqulinity. Its what Hitler wanted, its the spirit of the SS.

KYS faggot. You'll never be a man. Proof... if we decided to go to war with Israel you'd claim to have flat feet or irritable bowel syndrome or some other faggot excuse.

PS. Your too ignorant to redpill on any subject worth bringing up.... much less this one.

>There would be no corrupt government

If you're taking targets from the CIA, there will always be corrupt government.

>fighting for you country
so you're israeli now?

Finally instead of defending the usual patriotism or greater good at least one admits it's for personal reason

Look you fucking dumbass, Sup Forums is a pro Trump board. Trump is Israel's greatest ally. If you are not pro Israel, you are not welcome on Sup Forums.

Now get the fuck out and learn to format your posts while you're at it, fucktard.

>fighting for your country
is this the famous 56% education i have been hearing about?

Have a long term gf. Currently at the best college in my state for a solid degree. Will have kids after school. Yeah leaning towards not doing it. Only have so much time to make a choice though. I'm not getting any younger.

>he's actually being unironic

>Its what Hitler wanted, its the spirit of the SS.

Lol. Hitler believed in fighting and dying AGAINST a state that was actively opposed to the will of its people, not fighting and dying for it. That entire larp post is weak justification for something you know deep down is wrong.

To kill, to test themselves, for the adrenaline rush that is combat, for their battle buddies, for more money, to travel and see the world, and for pride.

Well, it's not a strawman because I have seen numerous posters sucking muzzie dick on Sup Forums as of late. I never said you personally did feel that way. Though you calling me a civic nationalist was a strawman, dipshit. I was making the point that fighters trained by SF tend to work far better than CIA trained fighters. The CIA likes to drop weapons and cash then ghost the fuck out while hoping they don't turn. SF trains with these guys and then runs missions with them in teams putting themselves in danger. I was also making the point that certain groups do integrate into American society better than others (muzzies). I know you want muh ethno state, but it isn't going to fucking happen so we might as well try to fight degeneracy and be realistic. Convince people that the real enemies need to be kept out etc.....

>for the adrenaline rush

It's crazy how addictive that shit is

>Not picking up sarcasm

This

Go back to redddit MAGA retard
This is board for confrontation not your Trump worshipping bubble

Look it's never to late to educate yourself
Newfag

I'm not a newfag, I've been here since Trump got elected. What about you, pussy?