/IOTBW/ Check the Flowchart Edition

Previous Thread
Do Not Alter The Message.
Do Not Alter The Flyers.
Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill.
There Is No Phase 2.

It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective. The plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.
If you take part remember; print the original flyers in the pic, post them in legal areas, be aware of cameras, and get home safely.

Do not trespass.
Do not Vandalize.
Do not post over other signs or flyers.
Do not say anything racist or provocative in the comments of news stories.
We are giving the left all the rope they want and they are racing to hang themselves. The goal is to expose the media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

We know the Alt-Right is trying to co-opt the campaign, the best thing we can do is post as many of the original flyers as possible so theirs look illegitimate by comparison. Same goes for the Left's inflammatory false flag versions.

To see our results so far check these links
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

ghostbin.com/paste/679rw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLT9DIo7nao
i.4cdn.org/pol/1510355241810.png
desfavor.com/blog/2017/11/its-ok-to-be-white/
archive.is/7gEuJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stick to instructions in pic related

There is no phase 2.

Here is a gentle reminder for anyone who fails to grasp that.

Most recent version of IOTBW picture compilation

kek confirmed real

How to make IOTBW stickers. Different brands/sizes will work just fine.

Thanks senpai

Adventures of SA user. Hope you're alive and well

youtube.com/watch?v=TLT9DIo7nao

Latest Bearing Video on IOTBW. Special guest: Steve "The Cuck" Shives

Any higher quality captures? Can't read shit.

What if you go to this link and then zoom in:
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1510355241810.png

desfavor.com/blog/2017/11/its-ok-to-be-white/

archive.is/7gEuJ

Seems to be written by an /ourguy/ spaniard.

*Brazilian

IT'S GREAT TO BE WHITE
GAS THE JEWS
HANG THE NIGGERS
HAIL VICTORY
AWOO

looks like you're setting up for false-flag screenshot there shill.

Some friends of mine found some anti "islamophobia, transphobia, etc posters in their uni's washroom stalls, so they decided to turn them around and write IOTBW on the white reverse side.

This got me thinking, bathroom stalls are the perfect place to hang these posters to maximize anonymity. They might not last long but they'll gain huge traffic.

Every post has 1488 in it... lol.

I'm gonna try to do it in Paris tomorrow or sunday, night time
I plan to just put them up in English that's the better choice imo

y a des gens qui veulent venir avec moi ? si ça intéresse quelqu'un dites le moi je poste mon portable ici et on fait ça ensemble

Thanks user. I've been phone posting since my laptop got smashed by some pinkhair land whale after she saw me browsing Sup Forums on campus.

Not my smartest move.

The issue is that you can't really expect male students to freak out and post all over social media about how triggered they were about it.

lol poste pas ton num là

good thing someone will finally do it here
I would have been doing from the start but nobody would get triggered in Caen

Yes, bathroom stalls are a very good place to hang IOTBW posters or put up stickers. That said, I think that defacing other posters is probably a bad look in this case. Whatever you do to flyers on your campus on your own time is your own business, but we want to avoid associating IOTBW with any defacement of other posters or any vandalism

Holy shit is that a real story...?

Fais attention user. Tu ne peux pas savoir si la personne qui te contact est un shill.

Bonne chance, grenouille.

Keep to the plan. It's waking up alot of sleepers out there. The Earth will be a better place (or blow up)

you should have shot her

That's illegal right?

If you pushed her face, she would have fallen from being to top heavy. try that next time

I’d be ok with this if it wasn’t for the fact this is don’t to piss people off more so then to prevent hate towards white people

Is that fag here again that keeps pishing that he has better ideas? Is he still bitching and moaning about rules and shit.
What a fucking loser.

c'est pas faux
je me suis fait un nouveau mail du coup : [email protected]
et on fera une rencontre en vrai

si personne veut c'est pas grave j'irais tout seul mais sinon c'est plus sympa d'être plusieurs

Or you know, just savagely beat the tub of shit until she's a red stain on the carpet.

I doubt the concept of whiteness is non existent in France. I mean here in Quebec we have people who will freely use 'Nègre' and other racial slurs .so while talk of diversity and multiculturalism is less prevalent here than in the Anglo Canada, and we are less cucked when it comes to the idea of losing your cultural and ethnic identity.

>Making blatantly false claims to the people in the best position to determine whether or not the claims are false
Good luck with that m8

chuis loin mais bonne chance
si je passe par Paname j'enverrai un mail mais c'est pas prévu pour l'instant
yeah but we don't have as many SJWs as anglos and they're in the big cities
nobody would care if I put them up in my town

So why arent more posters going up in areas that arent colleges? Seems like the posters get ripped down the morning of.
I put mine up in high foot traffic areas and got reactions on social media from all sorts of people. Some posters havnt been taken down in the week and a half and still are triggering the odd person.

well americans used to do that too, now look at them.

It doesn't mean the concept of whiteness is lost to them just means they are forced to co-exist through legislated anti-racism.

Fair enough. Here in Quebec a poster wouldn't make any waves unless it was posted in places like Montreal, Quebec city, or Gatineau, where a growing number of immigrants reside.

I think there is probably a good number of posters going up outside of colleges. It's just that colleges are the most likely to freak out about it and make news stories about it.

I did some posters away from a college area, and like you assumed, they stayed up much longer. Many of them are still there. I think colleges offer the best opportunity to get good news/media reactions (which have the obvious benefits that we all know of), and areas away from college towns offer the best opportunity for good old fashioned propaganda (they stay up longer, and more people see them). A healthy mix of both is good.

As a country of immigrants where the white population is made of up a melting pot of many different European nationalities, I can understand why they identify as white. Similary why blacks in the US identify as Black and not Nigerian or something.

try learning english, nigger

I need to read Mein Kampf
should I read Stalag or Ford?

>1488

>pro-black does not mean anti-white
>IOTBW means anti-black
The double think...it's too much.

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

>encouraging violence on this board of peace
>posting awoo outside of /ptg/
Go home /leftypol/, you're not fooling anymore.

The amount of leftists trying to rationalize that IOTBW is offensive because "whites don't know how bad PoC have it" is comical.

At the end they almost always reveal their hatred for whites saying that it's the turn of PoC to be the oppressors rather than the "oppressed".

Considering printing some flyers but I live in NoVa and I'm so close the the capital there are cameras and mics everywhere. A simple ski mask wouldn't be enough.

2500 more fliers up today

Speaking of our defend campaign, how is the HWNDU thing going? Been in my underground bunker so long. Saw a million
>IT'S HAPPENING
posts, and Got;Out.

You're about 3 months late

It's hanging on a building in France. It is impervious to fire. So far no french anons have tried anything beyond using a drone to try and set it on fire.

I heard about a flag in a house. Is that still up?

>looks like you're setting up for false-flag screenshot there shill.
this.

Blend in to avoid a lifetime of trouble:

Take note of how people in your operation look. Mimic their style. You can hide in plain sight easier than in a disguise.

Don't look like the stereotype of what you are putting up. This means you get away with it.

Work at night or when nobody is around. Take frequent walks to make yourself familiar with a particular area.

Shut up about what you are doing.

Leaving flyers on the tops of vending machines, if you also left them in more obvious places, is a great way to create a second "drop" without risking being seen. The maintenance people will see them or the VM reloaders will see them.

Newspaper boxes make great places to leave flyers. So do library drop slots. Also bicycle racks and car windshields.

No

Like I would trust a leaf.

k

pretty good advice

>library drop slots and car windshields
this will probably cause the message to be distorted imo. better locations are on top of newspaper dispensers and on the sides of buildings

Its okay to be black

Remember to scout out the security cams ahead of time.

People outside of college risk their careers or looking like a weirdo in your neighborhood, where you and your family live. Basically same reason why people in the suburbs don't buy weed like they did in college, the risk is too high.

I did this at my uni and found out practically every building has at least the entrances covered. The art school, for some reason, has them all over the place.

Art school buildings are usually open late while others close.

>hmuforlean
plz b parody account

All of these buildings are open until 11. I think the art school was built with a massive grant or back when the "let's build our way out of debt" President was still in charge.

14 Double triple double, nice

You can easily smuggle the flyers in and stick them where the cameras don't cover though.

I live in a majority white area so I did it in broad daylight without obscuring shit.

Didn't vandalize anything or be obnoxious, nobody cared. Yay Texas.