Alright, we'll admit it Sup Forums...

Alright, we'll admit it Sup Forums, the "le 56% face" is finally a meme that hurts our feels on the same level as the POO IN LOO indian memes. Shart in mart was nothing compared to this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/P55UcnrRxzWcSOQWenH-HA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it doesnt hurt anybodys feelings, it just gets annoying seeing it posted by the same whiney sour kraut and britfag every 10 minutes.

Not really. I've kind of just embraced it, since my GF is hispanic. It's really just what America is and I'm okay with it.

It doesn't hurt my feelings, because I'm 100% white.

BLBLBLBLBLBL UYRO IS DOOOOOMED HAHAAA *chocks on jewish cock*

It is Top kek tier meme

It's a divide and conquer tactic by shills. I can't believe Sup Forums fell for this kind of divisive memery.

pics of gtfo

Yeah, you can't fight the memes man, you have to let it flow through you.

Memeing back in good fun is also good strategy.

I think of it like a bunch of dudes hanging out and talking shit and ripping each other, you gotta roll with it or people will know your a bitch.

Good, now that you apologized I will stop hurting your feelings.

i forget its even supposed to be about me, since I am a 6'4 chad with a strong jawline and big muscles.

you greatly overestimate the effect of this meme

It doesn't hurt my feelings, I'm actually white.

Go ahead, reply to my post with some Amerimongrels like I know you're going to.

>we'll
>our

You speak for no one, cuck.

Spurdo burger is still the official meme.

L'Abomination

I don’t know why Americans get so upset over this it’s just a cartoon, besides they post way more annoying stuff about bongs constantly.

its mostly just Sup Forums people trying to force it down everyones throats

if you're actually white you won't be insulted

What kind of faggot are you? Can't take a little bantz? It's just a Sup Forums meme, kindly unbunch your panties. Or does it hit a little too close to home Tyrone?

I think it's funny, like those retarded Eternal Anglo memes that were posted awhile back. Although the Amerimutt meme has some truth to it if you've ever passed by California. Commiefornians actually do look like Mongrelman.

lol Sup Forums meme'd le face as real life politicians stop it guyz

more annoying than anything as the people who use it are doing so out of spite instead of bantz.

>le -100% face

>doesn't hurt my feeling
>don't give a fuck
how many threads exactly do we need about our fee fees being hurt over this meme?

its been around forever. just because some guy started flooding the board with OC doesnt make it some sort of silver bullet of a meme.

It dos the hurt me until I read things like this. Fuck you and every race traitor for ruining what the founding fathers fought for.

>my girlfriend is hispanic
neck

your

self

It's probably the same 2 posters, like Andy Sixx on Sup Forums.

WE

I dislike the meme, it's divisive towards European unity which we need to achieve action.

This meme has legs for sure.

I'm German. Deal with it.

>Call Indians poo in loos
>Call Canadians Cucknadians
>Call europeans europoors...
>Call Americans Amerimuts
>OMG DIVIDE AND CONQUER TACTICS

I think the meme is hilarious and it pokes at the insecurity of the average american. Why don't we worry about things that are actually in the bounds of what we can control instead of birthrates of minorities? Taking this to heart will literally make an heroes out of mentally ill people.

I legitimately think it only offends the burgers who are mixed, why else would you care? If someone calls me a paki on here I have the emotional response of a Vulcan because I can literally see my white Anglo hands in my field of vision typing.

(you) and (you)

calle open

It's easier to just say "it's just bantz lad"

T-that's what you get for being such a bully amerifats!

Post what you got lads.

You're a faggot OP

O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WALMART

WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING

WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STARS THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT

O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED SHIT, GALLANTLY STREAMING

AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, NEGROES EVERYWHERE

GIVE PROOF THAT OUR RACE IS 56% DISGRACE

O SAY DOES THAT SHIET SPANGLED BUMMER YET CUT

O'ER THE LAND OF THE LAND OF THE SHART AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT

>we
It's not my fault some of you wiggers can't handle banter

My favourite.

truly the best meem in a while

im flattered that someone took the time to make these or paid the money to have them commissioned. america truly is the envy of the world.

Fucking proxy fags.

It's good when it's accompanied by good bants or as a response to americans calling someone like Spain not white. I'm finding it pretty tiresome when it's posted on its own as if it's funny though.

I admit that it does irk me seeing foreigners flooding an American board and disrespecting us here. If you all kept it over in Krautchan who would really care?

Kek’d :’D

>Thus the American presents a strange picture: a European with Negro behaviour and an Indian soul.
-CG Jung

It’s still content free. It’s just /leftypol/ D&C.

kek that was pretty good

wtf is that thing holy fuck

Yup. Hate us cuz dey aint us.

>I legitimately think it only offends the burgers who are mixed
That has to be it desu

A sheckle for the good goy

Sorry Americans, I think most of you are good lads but I kekked hard at this.

god bless the us of a, god's favorite nation

this image is so bad it has to be made a lefty or leddit refugee. I just did a hash search and found that you have posted this 120 times, all being extremely butthurt at the mongrel meme:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/P55UcnrRxzWcSOQWenH-HA/

>el malefico...

Stop bullying.

my fucking sides

sorry americans, but you started the banter.

Oh boy! Between all the race mixing and holocaust remembrances it truly is the most wonderful time of the year.