youtube.com/watch?v=PgIpzQ3Xm4s&list=PLA7FDE7518E52863A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

h

I need her qt high iq genes for my children

I'd derive her function

>high school calculus
whoa...

>a girl brags about doing junior year of highschool level math

Whoa. She probably can read a book too. Men watch out!

youtube.com/results?search_query=world memory championship 2017

It says she's an MIT grad in the fucking video description

i.e. smarter and better looking than you.

>brags

shes making an educational video you insecure autist

>"for how to use the CHAIN RULE or OUTSIDE-INSIDE rules, skip to time 0:17"
For the love of God and all that's Holy, if you can't wait 17 seconds for some gay intro and a description of the rule, you shouldn't be doing math. They have such low expectations of their viewers, fuck.

Das the chain rule, lol, i'm such a NERD xD

>Calc 1
whoa

youtube.com/watch?v=YG15m2VwSjA
3blue1brown makes some aesthetic videos if anyone wants to learn math through visuals

Men are being pushed down, women are being pushed up by the education system.

Women can do all these things but they will never reach the highs men would doing the same thing. Now though most of these men won't be allowed to enter higher education which is going to drive standards down across the board in western nations.

It's the begging of the end for the west and the rise of muslim nations.

Heh, should have read the video title beforehand.

>Outliers don't exi-

>MIT grad
>Chain rule

that's hardly advanced mathematics at all, but then again if womyn are so blown away by something so simple that follows a basic formula then that only proves the contrary.

That’s the fucking chain rule, they teach that in high school.

I forgot about this chick. Her voice makes my head tingle. Thanks for the reminder, user.

Still doesn't change the fact that what she's teaching is only basic calculus. I'd rather see her teaching discrete mathematics, linear algebra, or differential equations.

What did her mean by this?

a woman has recently received the Fields price

>> girls aren't good at mat-
Who said that? They can be just fine at maths. The point is they generally don't want to do it, and so quotas make no sense. Remove roadblocks, sure. But don't shoehorn them in. Let merit and enthusiasm speak.

Why the fuck would you need an MIT graduate to explain basic calculus?

>FUCKING MIT NIGGERS

Discrete structures unironically activated my almonds, user. Only class I've really had to study hard for up to this point

Hiro..?

You niggers are silly and women are stupid degenerates.

That's nice.

holy shit that image, gonna rewatch that scene

In here case it will be the usual Train Rule which decides how many trains she pulls before she gets the thousand dick stare.

math is raycist you fucking biggot

She died a few months ago
I bet it was the patriarchy
I bet it was Donald

youtube.com/watch?v=X09oxyIeGuY

Pft, this is the true math girl, she is dropping math redpills left and right.
youtube.com/watch?v=jG7vhMMXagQ

Yea and what have women ever done with math except teach it to kids. Those that can't do, teach.
Oh look what she's doing here. Surprise.

only math she needs is learning measurements for cooking while she is in the kitchen. it is wasted knowlege though. She will be in the peak of her career have some kids then have to stay out of work while the men tThen she will come back all bitter n shit.. and her hormones raging. and piss ever one off.
when she would of been happier staying with the kids from the beginning ..

You guys realize they teach the chain rule in the first two weeks of Calculus right?

Stop posting my waifu

she felt like she didnt deserve it and got it as a diversity thing. though a lot of people feel the same way when it comes to math and awards (look up perelman)

thanks alot "ladies" you have made yourselves to not be marriage material:

youtu.be/0XwVpz0paOk - Exhibit A!

It's time to end your stupid fucking war.

you destroyed the social contract between men and women.

>MIT student teaching Calculus 101
>a learned person

I'd chain and rule her.

>girls aren't good at math
>girls don't do as good in school as boys
In my experience it's always been the exact opposite. I didn't even know this was a thing until I became an adult. People need to stop pushing it already.

>chain rule
Maybe because op is a retard it seems hard to them.

>girl mathematician
>gets noticed only because of her looks

Lmao have you been to a college? Women always flunk out of basic calc and physics without fail.

She's not a mathematician. Engineers are motoriously bad at math.

this is math you do in the first week of every math and physics course...
good job- now do some quantum mechanics

oh wait, you have to fuck some dude from the higher semesters so he can give you a full power point presentation to you so you can show it to the internet aka. "look what i have dune! gurlz are such nerds, lol!"

Women do better in the school environment because of their biological docile nature. They naturally are more inclined to be told what to do and accept authority. Men don't do as well in educational environments because men have always been the warriors, explorers, and entrepreneurs of society. Boys are restless in public education because they want to go out and explore and be boys. It's the natural warrior instinct that (((ADHD))) medication tries to suppress. This becomes less true in higher education when men mature more and realize they can become more dominant and achieve if they study. Women just go along and even the ones I have met in STEM fields who appear smart and can do the work, never really give the impression that they even understand what they are doing. Probably because women shouldn't really be educated and should focus on being homemakers than climbing the corporate ladder as an engineer.

>that
>a woman

I saw some stats that suggested they're not as good as men in math. But they're better at writing by a similar margin. Anyone have that table? The columns were something like critical writing/maths/creative writing

Hey everyone, I'm a retarded liberal faggot who thinks exceptions to the rule mean the rule doesn't exist

I literally figured this out on my own as a sophomore in HS. I hate roasties so much.

They are considerably less good than men.
I'm studying CS, and almost all the top students (and in math department as well) are males.
Only one woman has ever been awarded the Fields Medal (it's like the Nobel prize for mathematicians).
They just can't get into abstract stuff as good as males can.

To be fair, abstract shit is always the worst part of any "maths". Probability was always my least favourite aspect of maths in high school.

Isn't that calcus 1?

The reason I passed Business Calc. Total babe.

That's the best part. The worst teachers are the ones who have you memorize the method without comprehending the concepts behind it.

CHAIN RULE IS THE FIRST OR SECOCND THING U LEARN IN PRE CALCULUS

How is probability "abstract math"?
Literally you can experiment with it...

Algebra is abstract math.

No, only MIT could possibly figure out the chain rule. It's just so hard!

and you are a kike

Algebra is fine and pretty fun.
Probability is the one you have to stop and think for a second with.

99% of maths isn't applicable to real life stuff except to very specific applications.
The fact that they teach you imaginary numbers before you learn any sort of engineering is completely fine.

I'd fuck her anus

Found it, from
media.collegeboard.com/digitalServices/pdf/research/2013/TotalGroup-2013.pdf

stuff done in head when 14. check.
using excess wordage that means fuck all. check
gazing up at ceiling so looking like a retard. check
I knew many excellent female mathematicians. this isn't a great example.

haha

>derivatives
>implying

Remember when this guy threw in his support for #hilldawg in the last second? It was so fucking pathetic.

Daily reminder that men who react like this to women are typically beta cucks who get threatened by someone even lower on the masculinity scale showing up and besting them.

/pol will eventually have to come to terms with the fact that women can and do occupy the same intellectual space as men. We have built a society so safe that women are freed from their previous boundries and can lend themselves to the grand task of making cool shit.

>discrete math
topkek
>differential equations
topkek
>linear algebra
TOPKEKMAO

math that any stem student does in their first year of college, nothing special you fucking nigger.

>Daily reminder that men who react like this to women are typically beta cucks who get threatened by someone even lower on the masculinity scale showing up and besting them.
This, lmao, go back to /r9k/

I'd rather see her try to teach something like abstract algebra.

Most of these threads are just /r9k/ crossboarders anyway. /r9k/ has been seeping into Sup Forums for years now and they shit up the threads with garbage like this.

She paid him for that. She paid a whole bunch of people, like Casey Neistat. A lot of people will suck anyone's dick for enough shekels.

I'm pretty sure everyone is pointing out how fucking easy the math is and not impressive in the slightest. OP would have had a better case by posting the Field's medal winner.

> 2 + 2 is 4
> Minus 1 that's 3
> Quick maths
Girl is an uckers.

kek

Daily reminder that shills who attack white men for stating objective facts are usually kikes threatened by the possibility of more whits being awakened to the reality of what is happening to them.

>omg she did the chain rule gurl so good at math
I find it more difficult to calculate tax in the checkout line

>women can and do occupy the same intellectual space as men
Not according to science and not according to historical record, but you won't let objective facts sway your opinion because you are a kike.

>Women have invented nothing

There's your average ignorant drumpftard again. Did it hurt to get dropped on the head?

nu/pol/ is full of newfags and I hate ~95% of the people here.

Buttblasted retards who don't know what the fuck they're talking about

>Field's medal winner
Because that isn't political at all, right?

>talks about science
>posts study that doesn't even link the number of neurons to intelligence
kys you're self

love the added salamic zdate flag

I don't care if it's political. It's more impressive than a grown ass woman teaching little boys who are jerking off how to do the chain rule.

She is ok. These two got me through electrical engineering.

Professor Leonard's Calc 3 is great
youtube.com/watch?v=tGVnBAHLApA&list=PLDesaqWTN6ESk16YRmzuJ8f6-rnuy0Ry7

Math Dr Bob is the GOAT. He looks like a serial killer
youtube.com/watch?v=PgIpzQ3Xm4s&list=PLA7FDE7518E52863A

SIgnal Processing Engineer here.
FU!!!!

She's dead :(

faggot

What do you mean by that?

it's not that girls aren't good at math or they can' be good at math...
it's that they shouldn't be good at math. they should be at home, raising children, managing the family, etc. most woman shouldn't be in the workforce in general, except for maybe about ~10% of them

Differential Equations are not first year.
You need to take calc 1-3 and linear algebra as prereqs. Not saying that it is advanced

There are probably hundreds of far smarter men who have math youtube channels. And women say they have no advantages

this

She still spent more time on her hair and makeup than she did on the video.

>babby's first example of an outlier