THE ADL JUST TURNED AGAINST LAURA LOOMER FOR REDPILLING PEOPLE ABOUT MUSLIMS AND THE JEWISH MAFIA

THE ADL JUST TURNED AGAINST LAURA LOOMER FOR REDPILLING PEOPLE ABOUT MUSLIMS AND THE JEWISH MAFIA

Other urls found in this thread:

jewwatch.com/jew-references-protocols-full-text-folder.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic related

That sucks but she's also super weird and an aryanboo. Plus she works with info wars right? So it doesn't help her since they probably hate info wars too

hahahahah even jews can't stand her lmao
what a stupid bitch

Anyone have a picture of a happy civilization builder?

Jews have begun to eat each other alive like crabs in a pot.

So if the leftist globalist Jews hate loomer and she's JEWISH she must be doing something right. Kudos to her honestly.

KHAZAR MILKERS

wtf I love Laura Loomer now

Yeah, but that nose...

loomer dropped some obvious hate facts about jews, almost no jew does this because they get it 10x worse than some goy dropping the truth.

the ADL is a money laundering scheme that should have been shut down years ago. It just goes to show how no one in our justice system wants to tackle such an obvious mafia organization right in front of their face. Their use of intimidation, extortion, and smear campaigns should have been enough to sue these people out of existence, but you can't win against their jew cabal.

Which is why I can't come full circle on the anti-semitic argument. There are SOME good Jews. A lot of them, however, stink.

what a fucking wretched creature

Thats exactly what the merchant want you to feel.

>Maybe if the ADL condemns her, the alt-right will accept her!!!

Are you dumb enough to fall for this shit?

Laura loomer is a cunt. LOOMER IDF FUCK OFF

Do you morons not understand that sexualizing the people you're trying to make relevant doesn't work at all? Loomer has no redeemable qualities.

there is no downside to Jews cleaning their own swamps. the "Good"
Jews had better figure out which side they're on quickly before that undesirable element within their group causes the whole lot to get shit-canned yet again; or worse
>no one is making the case that Whites don't have our own internal issues with which to contend. yes, Whites need to clean their own rooms. but it is more than a distraction to use time/resources we don't have to babysit Niggers and Jew Niggers

Why is your heart so wounded user? What did this person ever do to you?

jewwatch.com/jew-references-protocols-full-text-folder.html

Skip ahead to protocol 12.... this is all part of the plan.

>Their use of intimidation, extortion, and smear campaigns should have been enough to sue these people out of existence, but you can't win against their jew cabal.
>fighting on their terms

Fuck dude exactly. I'll support loomer over the leftist pedo Jews in hollywood.

THIS IS NOT A SHILL POST U FAGGOTS

I feel like Loomer is a tragic figure.

BOG CALLS, YOU ANSWER

wtf I don't hate Laura Loomer with every fiber of my being now

Will she pipe down a big 12" blaq dyq that is the question.......

Of course if you were to THINK that they hated her......then......

Then they bought you with more drivel drama

Of course she is still going to be "Jewish" and we are going to be stupid "goyim" to her and her masters....

>idf

idgaf about loomer, at all. but i despise the ADL, no matter what jewish tricks loomer plays with her tires or her creepy sexual advances, none of it is going to stack up to how bad the ADL is.

wrong. You think they're actually doing anything real. Fuck off moron they are playing both sides. It's called controlled opposition.

>mental illness

just state you're completely insane prior to interacting with anyone else, it'll save alot of time.

yeah just like how the Israeli Jews and Diaspora Jews are separate right?

from hearing her talk when she's not reporting she seems incredibly desperate to fit in with a group and really wants approval. i kinda feel bad for her but she really does some stupid and shitty things sometimes

>not liking KHAZAR MILKIES

You are the only wretched one here, friendo