Jews I know you are reading this. Please genocide the blacks...

Jews I know you are reading this. Please genocide the blacks, you are the only ones capable of such a feat as you control everything pretty much.

I hope you realize at some point they will subvert white supremacy and rape us all, they will kill the Jews as well, do you really want the future of Jewish children to be utter misery?

Seriously, there are whites who hate you for good reason, but unlike niggers they can be reasoned with and compromised with. The best compromise would be if you worked with us “Nazis” to genocide the blacks, surely we can put aside our rocky past relationship then and celebrate a true victory? Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RELmEPUy6lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J-jDROtqFYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go outside, user.

why?

Sure thing, I'll call Soros right away

>autism, the post

the enemy of my enemy is my friend xd

Oh, we plan to wipe them out. We already have the weapon ready. Whites have to go first so we can unleash it. Please breed with Africans so it will be easier to wipe out your descendants.

With Love,
Jewish user

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE AMERICAN user, if they genocide the blacks then america will be empty

fpbp

yea right. niggers are the kikes most powerful shield, why would they willingly destroy them?

so you just want to suffer with us until then? Idiot...

So many shills in this thread....

The fact you can't tell what weapon we have created for use on blacks and why you can't tell why we to get rid of you first to use it is very telling.

Aids?

nazis respected every race, and they hated mulatto like the jews, who think they are above all races.

or we'll just have to let israel without any help and then they will kill each other, until only whites remains.

>Pleading with Jews
You think there is reasoning and honesty inside a Jew?

stop giving jews power, they are our slaves since beginning of time, just look at israel and jews in the world, without europeans they can't live, either they get exterminated, or they need us to defend them, they cannot live/exist without parasiting us.

these weakling jews could not even have their own country without us, we had to give it to them, pretty pathetic.

muh masterrace

There are Bears "outside."

It's a good idea. We can make the world a better place together.

Then later we can use the gas chambers constructed for the blacks on the Jew.

Thanks Shlomo. You're a bro... movitch.

They ARE genociding the blacks. Why do you think they are all niggers today? This social engineering event has been taking place for 80 fucking years now.

Good, user. Here's his phone nummber.

bs Hitler explicitely described niggers as inferior

jews wants white europeans to die fighting arabs & niggers so that all that remain is israel. it's sad to say but we have to make peace with them, to kill the jews.

yes and? he defended each race anyway, even if he gave a hierarchy, and it was a separated hierarchy, everyone in his own country, not a hierarchy of domination.

Ive always wondered why it was that jews decided to not just rule the world along side the anglos, but I guess jewish tribal mentality combined with a strong persecution complex makes that impossible. The jewish side in my family actually is hilariously racist and pro white, but there is definetly a vocal minority within jews fucking everything up.
Im not expecting any sympathy or whatever, but I listen to TDS and the fatherland and I would call my self a white advocate.

They already are. Hello?
>Yes, goy, the police have no right to shoot you when you bumrush them for their gun!
>Yes, goy, your children will be just fine if you go on the dole instead of initiating the time-honored tradition of a shotgun wedding
>Yes, goy, school IS for bitch ass niggas.
>Don't forget to buy Snoop Dawg's latest hit on itunes "Commit treason or die trying."

Not your personnal army.

Youre probably some kindof algerian quadroon trying to justify your inferiority. During the time of Hitler if you were of another race you werent even considered human, similar to the way the founding fathers of America word the consituion in such a universal sense, but that was simply because they thought it was common sense that niggers and abos arent people.

stfu kike you are the one who created thug culture by encouraging niggers to not integrate and feel imaginary victims of "racism". you are the ennemy, you raceless inbred semite.

>88
>99
>666

Satan...listen, the niggers must die period, we need that land for white children

>Ive always wondered why it was that jews decided to not just rule the world along side the anglos,
That is literally the case. The banking Jews and the British/American Empires are the ones who rule the world. We Anglos are the goodest goy. Your genetic mixing is evidence of the merger of the Anglo elite of the planet merging with the Jewish elite.

You can get your point across without being a racist.

Did the Jews create the "thug culture" in Zimbabwe and South Africa too? Malcolm X or Cassius Clay?

Israel, the real Jews, are already making common cause with us "Nazis."

They realized long ago that their most deadly enemy isn't the Arabs, but the diaspora apostates who bankrolled the rise of Hitler.

what did you achieve in your life stupid burger except killing native americans?

>Going to the Jew
Why dont you ask God to exterminate the blacks?
How long have blacks been in america, roughly?

i'm only "racist" toward the raceless semites, not toward africans, europeans or asians.

thank you Jewish brother, I wish white ignorance didn’t prevent us from properly working together it is so frustrating Jews and Whites are natural allies against the shitskin horde

you are shitskin yourself, but it's at a soul level, it doesnt show on the skin.

top burger

No. They're easier slaves than you whites.

sadly im not an anglo Im a potato nigger, but that is historically true that the elites of the british class system were typically normans, jews, and some germans. The idea of the WASP is a jewish meme meant to diverge attention from the fact that they were running every single system of importance from wall street to hollywood.

Just how many of these kike memes are actually created by jews?

digits confirms this

kek. The amerimutt meme is entirely true. Im a half jew/ tayto nigger and I think im the only person in my college who doesnt have some degree of beaner admixture. People joke about how white my skin is despite being half semite.

I don't understand what the fuck is supposed to be appealing about this outfit...

Evolution left them behind a long time ago. It's time we let mother nature take it's course and let them annihilate each other into extinction. The whole world would be a better place without them.

> The amerimutt meme is entirely true.
It seems extremly triggering to Amerimutts. Which is why Amerimods have started deleting the threads it seems, even if they don't violate the rules.

kek. all jewish humor is extremely ironic. I wouldnt be surprised if the shut it down meme was started by a jew

Wait, you guys haven't taken the zionism pill yet? I've been hardcore shabbos goy for about 2 years now and things are going great. Nice comfy white collar job, insider trading information and the shiksas cant get enough of me since i got snipped. You guys don't know what you're missing. Shabbat shalom!

outfit? I was distracted by that couch up against that terrible office panelling.

Only if you stop all the kvetching about "da-jooz" already! Every morning I wake up shpritzing about another holocaust.

HOLY SHIT DUDE. And I thought Weinstein was peak merchant

No. You're just a pathetic racist. Also, asking others to do your dirty work? That makes you lazier than the people you hate. Coward.

Also, why does no Sup Forums thread ever target the Indian immigrants? They bring their caste system to America and no one complains? Come on pol, spread more hate.

Thank you based jewbro

"Half semite"
You're 1/39th semite at best, Ashkenazim

>spread more hate.
no

I have no political power and neither do you you moronicuck

It's not triggering, I can see why they're deleting them though. It was funny for a while, but it's obvious they're being shilled here in order to lessen actual discussion.

>diverge
Divert.

Fuckin' imbecile. Don't you go breeding either. Also, 'historically', Jews weren't allowed in Britain from about 1300 till after 1600, and weren't allowed any political power or land ownership till the 1800s... you fucking dolt.

Learn before bringing Stromfront's terrible pseudohistory here.

American posters are not white 9 times out of 10, and when I say non-white I mean even by normie standards who think jews and castizos are white.

So you're a shill for the Hindus. Sup Forums revealed. Between the Russian Trolls and you, it's all covered. Just keep shit stirrin'.

But user, surely 1800 is only like 4 years after history was invented by Benjamin Jefferson Carver?

I didn't talk about political power. I did ask why you're too lazy to do your own exterminations. By your theories, shouldn't you be out there In some horrific Sutherland Spring style op, trying to do it yourself?

If not, you're just pissing into the wind on the internet to make up for your tiny penis. And you should admit it, at least to yourself.

Now log of and go make something of your life.

>Benjamin Jefferson Carver
Being that bad at bait.

I fuck hotter bitches than you, faggot. And I can do whatever the fuck i please im not an idiot who thinks shooting up some church is going to trigger the great race war of legend. No, it needs to be done through politics and Jews control politics.

>Habib buys his own curry with his own money.
>Habib understands castes of people
>Habib will leave when he is told to.
>Habib will take his legally aquired wealth with him.
>Habib will live like a rockstar in india
I have no beef with Habib

Dunno. The lawbook of Manu was held in high regard by Nietzsche, but I never dabbled into Hinduism myself. I was more of a Zen-Catholic and Buddhist myself. Sadly it seems Hindus are absorbing the cancerous anti-white sentiment from burger culture in a process of assimilation. Would be a bummer to see such an old culture get replaced and annihilated by bland materialism and braindead leftism.

its because of insecurity, which is why american posters compensate for their lack of whiteness by hating jews the most. Even irl Ive noticed that actual white people, even those who are full on redpilled are never particularly anti-semeitc, its only those who want to prove that theyre worthy enough to be apart of the alt-right movement. If you want evidence just look at people like Jarad Taylor and Mike Enoch who have entirely reasonable positions on the JQ, but then you get people like Nick Fuentes, Matt Heimbach, Tara McCarthy and other beaners who take out their inferiority complex on the punching bag of the jews.

I'm going to report you to the Southern Political Leverage Commune for hate crimes against people of colour history. Get woke.

Indians actually respect private property for some reason. Nignogs and Jews do not.

>It seems extremly triggering to Amerimutts. Which is why Amerimods have started deleting the threads it seems, even if they don't violate the rules.
the mods tend to delete meme threads once a meme becomes stale

Eh, Pajeet isn't too hot on the whole honesty and diligence thing. He's somewhere in between the two.

Pls stop talking out of your ass, mate. Where to even begin. Mike Enoch himself is probably Jewish, so is his wife, his brother is half-black. You can pretty much see the AmRen position on DA JOOZ here youtube.com/watch?v=RELmEPUy6lQ

Matt Heimbach, afaik, is an unironic Neo-Nazi/True NatSoc, but is not a Beaner. Tara McCarthy is not a "Beaner", but 90% Welsh, then some Poo and one of her grandparents is an unironic "holocaust survivor"(tm).

And there's plenty of rational reasons to dislike Jews in the USA and Europe.

Goys....you have had the power to stop the blacks all along

Stop listening to their rap music
stop inviting them to your parties
stop cutting your hair short like they do
stop hanging around women that date blacks
stop worshiping black athletes
stop dressing like blacks
boycott all films and tv that integrate blacks into the story

you've had the ruby slippers this whole time, but you refuse to use them

>genocide all blacks
>make anime real
>all jews back to israel

If we can do this MAYBE Ill forgive you for ruining the entire world several times and then chopping off a part of my cock at birth

You don't get it. The Jews derived from the blacks.

The Jews are actually Esau, that mixed with the Cainanite or the black nations.

genetically speaking jews are about as white as southern europeans.

I never said that there isnt a reason to dislike jews, I simply said that at points it gets very conspiratorial where some people think that jews are behind every single thing of evil in the world. If whites are prone to herd mentality thinking/ peer pressure and are easily succumbed to liberalism, that has to say something as well. If anything, I think jews have done the west a favor by weeding out the undesirables through pushing misegnation and abortions. Now that the west has seen the effects of liberalism, I think it will be over after this era and the west will once again return to the 1600s golden age.

You have to look at the family tree in the bible to understand what I'm talking about.

You have the pure race of Judah, and then you have the false Jews that are of Edomite heritage. These are the Jews that everyone hates. Even Jesus hated them. The Jews are not Israelites.

I have been doing that for forever how do I convince my fellow whites to follow me

But the (((jews)) control everything in the outside. Everywhere I go is filled with degenerate people laughing about the most mundane shi t and nigger S frolicking about. They control the media, job markets and even your way of life.

My home is the last bastion of freedom.

youre probably correct. Modern day jews are just a mutt race of slavshits and sand niggers larping as biblical hebrews.

so where the fuck do the Negroids derive from

They will literally take from you and call you dalit if they think they can. I've have food taken from my shopping cart in the store because 'you can't afford that chicken, we can, dalit.' I see them skip out on the check all the time because they decide, after the meal, that it's not fair that their expired coupon isn't honored. They're thieves.

Oh, you're in for a surprise, make sure you're sitting down.

youtube.com/watch?v=J-jDROtqFYk

i dont get it, explain

Well it is the sabbath, maybe after my prayer

Actually. Mitochondrial DNA is completely preserved through the maternal line. Meaning it doesn't change through genetic recombination. And curiously, you have to have a Jew mother to be an authentic Jew. Meaning that you can identify the ethnic Jews based on whatever specific groups of mitochondrial DNA belong to the Jewish maternal lines.

And then you gas them.

Lel I always thought this too. If Jews are so smart why do they constantly get BTFO'd?