Why do latino people in US cities all tend to have that vacant...

Why do latino people in US cities all tend to have that vacant, sort of sulky crabby look on their face in public constantly?

Has any body else noticed this? It's like an aloof sort of insolent vacant expression a lot of them tend to have. When I see them in public or on public transport, it's usually that expression or them rattling away in spanish to a companion or on a cell phone.

Why is this? It's almost like there's some kind of lurking hostility or disdain in them I can't quite define.

They don't understand english so they are stand offish

Way to generalize people based on the language they speak faggot.

You're a fucking racist

Why are you mad, it's an observation.

Is this a real post?

They are parasites looking for there next host. Eating,humping, fiesta fiesta is the only thing passing thru there tiny little scheming brain.

You mean like this?

You've obviously never seen Asians before then.

YOU"RE A FUCDGING WHITE MAYLE

IDGAF what you observed, but you're grouping people based on the language they speak. You're a fucking retard desu.

>insolent

KEK

What you're describing is a person living in the modern era. Dude everyone looks like that nowadays.

Even the kike old lady in the far right background looks more angry than the beaner.

this. ur pretty retarded, op

Low IQ

>latino people
kek, sucks for you west coast fags. i don't even have to look at them.

Because they feel loathing at the sight of your fat ass

They know their time is up and are living in denial

Anons are still fucking grouping folks based on the language they speak. This thread is fucking disgustingly retarded.

thats the look of a man thats realized america is a shit heap and he should have stayed in colombia.

yee, I know exactly what you mean, they just have that terrible look in their eye, like they can't just can't get a fucking education and a nice job.

Also his wife is being blocked by a nigger, if you look closely you can see her struggling in the back.

>t. civic nationalist juan valdez

It's the realization dawning on them that their home country was whiter than the USA.

>Anons are still fucking grouping folks based on the language they speak.
he said latino. that refers to people of the mestizo/castizo blood line.

Well now I know. I thought it all meant the same shit

KEK m8