China's Top Billionaire explains what's wrong with Donald Trump's Populist rhetoric (2017)

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-0jbIC4yig

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/09/trump-tweets-dont-blame-china-for-trade-imbalance.html
thehill.com/policy/transportation/344684-white-house-infrastructure-bill-still-a-priority-for-trump
snopes.com/donald-trump-brokers-deal-with-carrier-to-keep-jobs-in-america/
cnbc.com/2017/01/03/ford-canceling-plans-for-16-billion-plant-in-mexico-investing-700-million-in-michigan-expansion-instead.html
cnbc.com/2017/06/09/the-reason-small-business-owners-love-trumps-tax-plan.html
npr.org/2017/04/06/522948481/u-s-launches-airstrikes-against-syria-after-chemical-attack
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/08/google-is-losing-allies-across-the-political-spectrum/
reuters.com/article/us-trade-nafta-autos/u-s-stance-on-auto-industry-sows-more-doubt-about-nafta-overhaul-idUSKBN1CI1VN
taxpolicycenter.org/statistics/amount-revenue-source
newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/
mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/
ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf
washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.0e19b1297366
americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/
ft.com/content/64991ca6-9796-11e7-a652-cde3f882dd7b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can tell that this guy was born during the great famine.

Like I care what some chink has to say. I'm not a chink.

>man with everything to lose lash out against his perceived threat

>It’s bad for his business.

Wow,color me shocked.

He's against it because populism would destroy strong state centralized nations like China and he already makes a shit ton from state owned corporations so no shit he doesn't want change.

I wouldn't give a wooden nickle for anything tjat came out of a chinaman's mouth.

Hes basically explaining what trump wants to do but much more articulate

but a billion chinese dollars is worth like $10000 here which is basically nothing

This. Alibaba is a child of globalism, and being a brainchild of his of course he'd oppose American nationalism. But not Chinese nationalism! Oh heavens no!

this

Best post

you don't think there's anything wrong structurally with the US? why is the world's greatest country 20 trillion in debt?

see

>chinese dollars
American education, ladies and gentlemen.

1 USD = 6.7 RMB you faggot

>Thinks Chinese don't steal jobs
>Literally all he did to get rich is the build a clone of ebay, then get ebay blocked in China
>Thinks he didn't steal jobs from ebay
>People think he's some kind of genius, not a theif

"you're supposed to spend money on your own people"

isn't that supporting populism?

little chink
BIG HEAD

do you have any arguments against the substance though?

did you even watch the video?

how so? trump is a warmonger

so we should be spending more on wars overseas and not investing in the midwest?

Ma is saying that the US frittered money away on wars - there's no denying that. But globalism has hit EVERY Western country, including my own. Wages have not kept pace with productivity since the late 1970s. Much of the savings have gone into the pockets of executives, bankers and institutional shareholders.

Some of gap between productivity and is due to automation and not just outsourcing, but his argument is simplistic. It also completely ignores the fundamentally different strategy that the Chinese economy has versus the west - steal IP (and sometimes entire corporations), play silly-buggers with your currency, and attempt to subvert the foreign policy of smaller nations by using trade as a weapon.

so what's the western strategy again?

Are you going to contribute other than asking open ended questions?

contribute what? i'm confused about a lot of things. that's why i'm asking questions

>when you look like your somewhere between 5 to 40 years old

>you don't think there's anything wrong structurally with the US? why is the world's greatest country 20 trillion in debt?
>"you're supposed to spend money on your own people" isn't that supporting populism?
>do you have any arguments against the substance though?
>did you even watch the video?
>how so? trump is a warmonger
>so we should be spending more on wars overseas and not investing in the midwest?
>so what's the western strategy again?
>contribute what? i'm confused about a lot of things. that's why i'm asking questions

whats wrong with his faaaaaaaaaaaace

Are you confused about being a faggot burger? And a chink shill

i'm confused why trump isn't doing anything to help the midwest, if he is in fact just another neoliberal elite

>Is he right?
He doesn't speak his mind, first thing he says is that there is free speech in America, implying it's not the same in china and he can't tell whatever he truly thinks.

what do you think?

>ching chong see ebay
>ching chong set up knockoff ebay
>ching chong bribes corrupt chinese government to bounce ebay out of country
>ching chong now makes a shitload of money because everyone in china is FORCED to use his service or no service at all
>ching chong says Drumpf is literally hitler TWO SCOOPS impeach him now america

I bet this guy is one of the Chinamen pouring some of his money into Hillary's shareblue to make sure the roundeyes keep getting fucked by globalists and foreigners.

do you have anything to say about his arguments though?

>ching chong says Drumpf is literally hitler TWO SCOOPS impeach him now america

that's not what he says. watch the video. also,

Smart people browse this board

Globalization inherently benefits massive, multi-billion dollar companies. Ma is dreaming (or more likely lying) when he envisions a globalism that benefits small businesses. They don't have the economy of scale to compete with the megacorps.

The title is stupid too, Ma is actually arguing FOR populism. Spending our money more efficiently on infrastructure and education here at home rather than foreign wars and handouts for Wall Street. And no mention of immigration, the central plank of Trump's populist platform. The video can be summed up as "your leaders chose to go down this route, don't blame China" which isn't entirely inaccurate, but hardly a rebuttal of Trump's populism.

ok whatever, the title is stupid. but is he right?

>the chink government approved gook that copied Amazon hates Drumpf

Color me surprised

Checks out

Le billionaire mastermind
Saged

yes, thinking we need to invest more in the midwest, support small businesses, and decrease spending on foreign wars makes me a chink shill. ok

No, because China definitely played their part in the pillaging of the American middle class. Trump already does attack our leaders for the part they played in outsourcing, unfair trade deals, moving manufacturing, etc. Jack Ma is asking Trump not to blame China at all, which is stupid considering how much they've benefited from the raw deal middle America has gotten.

Well he is Chinese. They are incapable of original thought or ideas.

Trump tweets 'I don't blame China' for trade imbalance

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/09/trump-tweets-dont-blame-china-for-trade-imbalance.html

but whatever. what has he done to help the midwest? is too much wealth concentrated in wall street and silicon valley? how do we combat that?

thankfully

By 2040 our tax dollars won’t even be able to pay for just healthcare costs in USA. The Midwest will be a shipping hub for China by 2050

>yes, thinking we need to invest more in the midwest, support small businesses, and decrease spending on foreign wars makes me a chink shill. ok

Those are all a part of Trump's platform though:

Infrastructure (delayed for now):
thehill.com/policy/transportation/344684-white-house-infrastructure-bill-still-a-priority-for-trump

keeping manufacturing in America:
snopes.com/donald-trump-brokers-deal-with-carrier-to-keep-jobs-in-america/

cnbc.com/2017/01/03/ford-canceling-plans-for-16-billion-plant-in-mexico-investing-700-million-in-michigan-expansion-instead.html

small businesses:
cnbc.com/2017/06/09/the-reason-small-business-owners-love-trumps-tax-plan.html

and this is the extent of Trump's interventionism:
npr.org/2017/04/06/522948481/u-s-launches-airstrikes-against-syria-after-chemical-attack

hardly a Bush.

>The Midwest will be a shipping hub for China by 2050

there's nothing we can do?

>China's Top Billionaire
Top. Billionaire.

Even chinks don't care what chinks say.

It's pretty obvious that he's just trying to explain that America is responsible for its own problems.

Something Sup Forums knows better than most, I reckon.

trump is a warmonger. some one-off deals is hardly keeping manufacturing in the rust belt

Ahahahahaha look at that short skulled mongloid ahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Almost as funny as the nigger pointing to cranium.jpeg hahahahhaahahaaaa

I'm not listening to anyone who has a head like a chicken nugget.

He is a Chinese Nationalist. I actually respect him for that. He wants to create millions of jobs for Chinese people. Why are we different? This is how people die. I want to avoid war. Globalists will push us toward it.

is he right? should we have invested in the mid-west instead of going to wars and blowing it off on wall street?

China is going to raise the prophesied 200,000,000 incel army and kill 1/3 of the world population. I give it less than 7 years. Wipe out those Poos.

that part is right
with the jews you lose

I run a small virtual assistant company that outsources secretarial work for entrepreneurs in the US. A lot of people like our service, but especially the savings they make instead of hiring a RL assistant.

What I’m saying is globalism is inevitable. Americans want cheap stuff, they got it.

>is too much wealth concentrated in wall street and silicon valley? how do we combat that?
bust the trusts!
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/08/google-is-losing-allies-across-the-political-spectrum/

HOW MANY SLIMY GOOK WHORES YOU FUCK AND HOW LONG TILL YOU GET TOSSED OFF BALCANY? JK I LOVE THAILAND PALMY GOOD SINGER

Get out vancouver chink

Actually listen, he's. We spent trillions of dollars blowing shit up in the desert for the Zionist lobby when it would have been more productive to help out the white working class.

he looks like one of santas helpers in a business suit

>trump is a warmonger
by what standard? what wars has he started? trump is hated by neocons because they see him as a noninterventionist

>some one-off deals is hardly keeping manufacturing in the rust belt
No, but it does show his general sentiment. it's no secret that he's not fond of NAFTA as well.

reuters.com/article/us-trade-nafta-autos/u-s-stance-on-auto-industry-sows-more-doubt-about-nafta-overhaul-idUSKBN1CI1VN

what are you even arguing for? you sound like you're suffering from cognitive dissonance and don't want to accept that you like Trump's policies.

>globalism is inevitable
some parts of it are. mass immigration and the destruction of manufacturing are not, however.

its interesting how income tax and corporate tax used to be paid in almost at 1:1

taxpolicycenter.org/statistics/amount-revenue-source

now its more like 5:1
it doesnt even cover 1/3 of medicare, never mind be re-invested into industry start-up schemes or whatever commie ping pong idea hes implying.

"They do technology and patents, it's a great strategy"

Yeah, until China ignores all our patents and reproduces copied technology for 15 cents.

lol this guy is a PRC bootlicker he literally only made it because of chink government handouts on the industrial scale, then newfags here have no fucking background on anything outside of the bait threads so they actually consider this pumpkin headed fuck an actual threat to trump. Trump lives of the jealous fumes these big brother loving cunts provide. SAGE

This guy only has money only due to China keeping out Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc

If Trump gets China to open up more, this guy's stock will tank.

Oh please.

The main reason the right wing establishment hates him is him stopping war with Syria, averting war with Russia, and wanting a second look at all military obligations.

Fugg you man, I nearly choked from laughing

This is just your threadly reminder that all chinks are racially self-serving insects that will do everything in their power to subvert your country and loot it for the chink motherland:

newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/

>Chinese immigrant and Naval officer was arrested for spying on the US for China.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/

>Chinese immigrants are systematically spying on western companies that employ them.

mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/

ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf

>Chinese corporate espionage costs the US hundreds of billions of dollars a year.

washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.0e19b1297366

americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/

>Chinese are buying up massive amounts of US real estate and subtly colonizing the US.

ft.com/content/64991ca6-9796-11e7-a652-cde3f882dd7b

>Chinese Born New Zealand Minister found to have studied and trained Chinese spies at Chinese spy school.
Kill them all ordrive them out of your countries before it's too late, all Chinese immigrants are the vanguard of further Chinese colonization. The only good chink si a dead one.

America is a war monger. There’s a metric load of money in wars. Doesn’t matter who the president is.

If Trump wasn't constantly running into obstructionism from the Establishment and their useful idiots, he would have achieved more.

Trump isn't perfect. But let's remember why his administration is having the problems that it's having.

Yes. It made more sense to just shut off Muslim immigration/visas after 9/11 than to invade Iraq and Afghanistan.

Chinese and Russians will do anything as long as it will let them win with no ethics at all. They view us starting wars as illogical since we have nothing to gain from them and they cost to much. I bet they teach the art of war in their schools or something. Cheating is just part of the game to them and if you do not bend the rules yourself you are going to lose.

>i'm confused why trump isn't doing anything to help the midwest

what powers does the president have that he hasn't used to help the midwest?

basically all he can do is try to relax government burdens and not much else

ok, but we're talking about systemic issues here

>Lives in China
>Trump pushing MAGA
>Dangerous for the chinks investments
>Bashes Trump

W
E
W

>basically all he can do is try to relax government burdens and not much else

wrong. we should be actively INVESTING in the midwest. build infrastructure, invest in education, healthcare, anything to make it more competitive compared to other countries

I agree. Or America can just go conquest victory already... it’s already turn 470

Right. The Obamacare vote really shows how Republicans operate as controlled opposition.

It lost by ONE VOTE, meaning they coordinated the vote so that the least amount of people could be responsible for the failure of the repeal. And of course it was McCain, who isn't going to face long-term consequences of the vote because he's dying. After 7 years of fundraising and running on the issue of repealing Obamacare, they coordinate a way to repeal it with the least amount of damage to them.

These people are sick. Before Trump we had a neoliberal uniparty and the Obamacare repeal is the best way to show this to people.

?????

Before you kvetch about Trump's actions maybe you should review what powers he has.

Are you a confused foreigner or do you not realize that all of the above is covered by Congress?

not to mention education is a double edged service

He's a Chyna shill

he wants to disarm America and enlarge Chyna

you do realize trump can propose a budget right?

no, i just think that ma made some good points. and indirectly, if having chink overlords is inevitable if we can't get our shit together

And he's proposed a major infrastructure package, so I can't possibly imagine anyone who is remotely well informed having a problem.

>Man whose livelihood is threatened by populist rhetoric disagrees with it because it can cost him a lot of money
I wonder why he would try so hard to dissuade everyone though?

listen, even the communist Krugman said that the war spending burden was bullshit

Chyna is spending on its military like crazy, a lot of it is hidden tho

yes, he's talked about it, but where's the plan?

>title

Jack Ma basically agrees with everything Trump has said about Globalization.

i just watched the 6 min video, i think that's probably one of the few billionaires that would say something like that publicly, since it's against his own interests.

>Chinese Billionaire terrified of losing his wealth

just another pathetic jealous billionaire that's mad at what Trump accomplished. Trump earned the presidency and none of them ever will. Trump's money gave him the opportunity but it was who he was, his personality and drive, that actually made him win.