European briton here (of african descent)...

European briton here (of african descent) , how can you racist bootlickers even claim I'm not british when my people have been here for hundreds of years and helped build the country to what it is today.

Seriously, I'm really curious. Is there some kind of logic behind your bs or are you just racist haters living in your moms basement?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bix nood indeed

You're not british because british are white and you're just some nigger.

Britons are white people.

fpbp

Clearer version.

AYYY MANG

>european
>african

Pick one

way to go insulting me with emotional outbursts. I imagine you are just jealous that black people are multiplying faster more than you and your women prefer black men.

>how can you claim I'm not British
Because you're a nigger

>living in a place for a couple of centuries
vs.
>living in a place for a millenia

One of these makes you a limey, the other still just makes you an immigrant. Also it's pretty clear that Richard Spencer was implying he, as an American with long-reaching English heritage, is more English than a darkie who's been there 200 years at most.

Nice.

>european briton
>african

Choose one ooga booger

It's amazing how much that nigger's mannerisms matches the mannerisms of the niggers here. Anyone who has spent a significant amount of time around recognizes that laugh they do especially.

but you haven't been here for hundreds of years and no one went directly from Africa to Britain. You were dumped in the west indies then swarmed over to replace our losses in WWII to keep London functioning in the 60s.

>yuropeen briton muhfugga

Irregardless of where you grew up the British Isles are not, and will never be your native home land. It's really not complex.

From - A proud Anglo

Give up. You will never be anything more than a nigger so long as you're outside of sub-saharan Africa. You think it's just "basement dwellers" who think this way? It's the entire fucking planet for all of human history.

Was that a KANG posting there? Hahaha that's hilarious.

>finally proves he is indeed a nigger

You haven't been there for hundreds of years nigger, and even if you had a nation is a people not a location. You are nothing but a parasite. A tick isn't a person, no matter how much blood it sucks.

It's not a coincidence Japan turned out the way it did. It wouldn't be the same country if it was 80% Mexicans. Chicken or the egg? Culture or the biology?

You're not fucking British, and trust me, we know who is British and who isn't, we've spent so much time fighting them in wars started by Jews for stupid shit that we could spot one from miles away (and do nothing about it).

Seriously? You nigger. You aren't British. My ancestors came to the colonies 6 generations ago, before it was the United States. They came from Britain. Fuck me running, I am more British than you are you stupid Nigger. Black as as coal tar and you are telling us you are British. Get the fuck outta here.

for the same reasons whites in Africa who live there since 350 years are not seen as africans by the locals. Because they aren't.
You are an english citizen but you're no Anglo Saxon. Just a fact.

"helped build the country to what it is today."

and that's why we think you should go. We don't like the way that it is today.

there were about 20,000 non-white people in Britain in 1950. Were your grandparents actually in that 20,000?

yes I have, (well no me myself obviously) but blacks have been contributing to britain for many hundreds of years, sir lancelot had african admixture. Why is it white poeple are always trying to rewrite and steal history?

This is not true. You've been watching too much tv, nigger.
>qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/

>yo whitey we stealinz yo wimmin
>yo whitey yo wimmin prefer black men
>yo whitey we are more than yo

Fuck off kike
You will not subvert these goyim

You are not and never will be one of us.

>WE

> niggers have been in Britain for hundreds of years

fucking kek

>Why is it white poeple are always trying to rewrite and steal history?
Ah. Damn. You got me. Nice bait. 8/10

This

Show your flag or it's a LARP.

This is some next level bait

>helped build the country to what it is today.
I keep hearing this. Do you really believe this? If so, please elaborate, I'm seriously interested in your reasoning here.

as long as you're not a nigger you can be whatever you want to be regardless of what color of your skin

"Quit your bitchin" - Abraham Lincoln

Europe is a fraction of Africa's size but we don't claim that europeans are all the same, we distinguish between races that are a few miles apart. Sub-saharan west Africans have absolutely no resemblance to north africans whatsoever, and they had even less resemblance in antiquity. You contributed to Britain because we forced your ancestors into labour not because you were patriotic citizens. Would actually place dogs above you in order of contriobution to this country.

gosh. this place is even worse than I imagined. whatever you sauy you cant refute blacks were the first humans and that means you stole pretty much everything from us

>WUZ

Imagine if you started in relative povrety. Your work yourself to the bone, you make lot of sacrifices in order for your children to have better life than you did. You build a nice house, and leave a good amount of money in savings.

Now imagine the kid of a guy who spent his life not giving a shit, being lazy, drinking and going to prostitutes. He left nothing to his 9 sons.

Now imagine if this guy's 8 sons came to your house, told they were entitled to it, raped your daughter, and when asked why, they answer "cuz we wuz there yesterday".

>rats born in a stable can be called horses in a few years
Wew lad

All good with me for you to be here if you've been here for so long and you feel British and are loyal. I've no problem with that at all

But science is now saying otherwise?
Check your facts KANG

You're single handedly the busiest shit poster here. Your posts are easy to spot and you're a fucking shill. Saged gay

This is the correct answer. No other answers are this correct.

Your fucking black. YOUR NOT BRITISH.

I refuse to be categorized with niggers. If niggers can be American, then I cannot. Niggers cannot be described in positive, or even neutral terms. They are pure negatives, destroyers.

Read more monkey
An older skeleton was found in Europe recently
We did not evolve from you

You're not European. You're African.

>european
>(african descent)
there's your problem. If you are african you'll never be european, no matter what title you receive or how many times you say muh dick

You didn't build Britain. Or any advanced civilization.

LOLWUT?

Are you saying you're closer to monkeys or something?

Monkeys are the first primates, so did we steal everything from monkeys?

The niggerbrains are strong with this one. Seems like every single nigger that ever comes to pol proves every nigger stereotype:

>can't have civil conversation
>talks about muh dick or fucking white trash
>completely lacks logic
>Thinks whites stole everything from them even though they have contributed literally nothing to civilization other than being farm equipment. Honestly, that's even an overstatement, cause horses have contributed WAY more to white civilization than niggers.
>entitlement delusion is so strong they can't even understand some things don't belong to them.

If blacks are so great why do you live in a huwhite country?

the new face of britain is glorious

Without fail these make me feel bad for black girls. It's a good thing there aren't many where I live or I'd probably try to date one

Shut up nigger. Your race is a curse.

they're all obese, obnoxious whores, don't feel bad it's like that for a reason

You sound kinda racist yourself. Can't we all just agree we don't like each other? Let's get this war going already.

Perception is subjective and influences the objective. The fact that you're black, and blacks claim their blackness more than anything else, is allowed more than your independent proclamation of being a bong.

>European briton here (of african descent) , how can you racist bootlickers even claim I'm not british when my people have been here for hundreds of years and helped build the country to what it is today.
The Boers were in South Africa for hundreds of years and built the whole country from the ground up yet were still forced to turn their nation over to the niggers because they weren't African enough. They're literally being slaughtered and driven from the land they built and you say nothing, in fact you call it just.

Your time is coming tar boy.

The black woman on the right is probably a nice person. The one on the left is probably a cunt like most western women

I'd cite your inability to process vitamin D in British weather m8, just as you'd be able to point to the melting mess on the floor where I stood in your home country.

The land you are born on is important, it forges us. Now, you can be British, sure, no problem, assuming you are actually adopting those social and cultural values. Which you're not, because we don't go around throwing accusations of racism at each other 24/7. But you could be, or at least your kids could be. British is an export brand invented by Henry VIII in his bid to take over the planet and wreck Rome's shit right up.

But you will never be English any more than an Englishman will be Kenyan, for example. It doesn't work that way, no matter what unchecked brainwrong the BBC comes up with next.

Your not English, or even British, no one here says 'mom'

I personally was involved in the construction of one of Nigeria's financial institutions.

Does this make me Nigerian?

Checkmate.

T. White 'British'

Calls himself "British".

>>Uses the word "mom"

gas your life, chimpanzee

rats are also multiplying faster then us.

It doesn't, but anyone who is doing "well" who claims to be "x" should be graced in. You guiz sure as fuck do it enough with American #superstars.

Lol. faggit fuck. Niggers be niggin though.

Ok

Leftie shill. White girls prefer white men in 99% of cases, Soros has wasted his money on you retards.

I just went to target. Guess I'm a Targetian.

remind me again, why do these people like Spencer even engage with liberals/leftist anymore? why let yourself be dragged to such ridiculous lows?

>my people have been here for hundreds of years

Bullshit.

Because nobody ever does. This is partly why they've become functionally retarded.

because they haven't read Siege

>way to go insulting me with emotional outbursts. I imagine you are just jealous that black people are multiplying faster more than you and your women prefer black men.

You just did the same thing.

allright then, MUMMY MUMMIE
Oy neeeed sum munnee to smash sum cunnee mummy

So they can suck the system dry?
It's called a merit based immigration system.
Not an open door policy. Fuck off nigger, your clearly a fucking freeloader.

The institution I refered to was corrupt as fuck needless to say. Don't worry though, it was probably whitey's fault.
Go home, make it great.

Bruv-lee, you're getting exposed as fuck. If they don't want you their loss. Or your a piece of shit and that's why they don't want you... plain and simple. Grow up fuck off.

>claims to be British nationalist
>post with a black nationalist flag

Bible's got a warm place in hell for you meme flaggers in general. Kill self, son.

>tens of thousands of white European history and culture
>blacks come along in the past hundred years as imported farm equipment
>NIGGA WE WUZ ENGLISH N SHIET
Sorry Jamal but you will never be English. Go back to Africa

Ooga booga

The Gadsden is the MOST American flag in existence.

>hundreds of years
There weren't significant numbers of blacks in the UK until the arrival of the Empire Windrush ship after the war

Dont care if your black, dont care if your white, or whatever, your just a CUNT, we all see that.

well because you wont accept me as an anglo saxon just because I'm black. maybe if you stopped being so racist I'd be a bit more nationalist we are all human, blacks, whites, purples and greens

>So they can suck the system dry?
People doing well who claim "x" should be allowed to claim citizenship, it's a compliment to your country, business, etc. There's a reason PR, and advertising is such a massive business.

>It's called a merit based immigration system.
Agreed. 1st generation American (on my father's side) here.

>Not an open door policy. Fuck off nigger, your clearly a fucking freeloader.
Voted Trump. Registered Dem., voted R for last election. Tired of a choice between lesser evils.

>The institution I refered to was corrupt as fuck needless to say. Don't worry though, it was probably whitey's fault.
Go home, make it great.
you seem scared. You scared of me, and people like me?

Maybe the final solution to the black problem is mass bleaching. Dilution of the race to extinction.

No it's born of a foundation granted by American ideals and principles. Stop memeflaggin, kid.

A mouse born in a stable is not a horse.

>hundreds
go home, you're drunk.

Maybe we shouldn't live together because forcing drastically different groups of people to co-exist together is a stupid idea. And you get worked up over the most trivial of issues and are impossible to reason with.
Maybe the reason whites don't want to live near you is because you are objectively a shitty person.