/tcrg/-True Capitalist Radio General

True Capitalist General
30mins edition

gab.ai/PoliticsGhost

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/11/11/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-505

(563) 999-3791 - call in number
Last 20 mins of the show are for radio graffiti so chances are you didn't miss it. No more twitter shotouts either all of its on gab.ai so remember to make troll accounts there.

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/PoliticsGhost/posts/14436351
youtu.be/OU5NptER9e8?t=9m18s
youtube.com/watch?v=f7mtHalU_Wg
gab.ai/PoliticsGhost
gab.ai/CobaltFlux/posts/14438396
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sweet, I can't wait to hear what Ghost has to say about the change in price in the crypto market.

I also can't wait to buy Crypto at these cheaper prices.

Ya desu other then radio graffiti this is what I look forward to the most.

Also ABS nobody played that splice he made last episode can someone make sure to play it this one. I would play it but I have my own splice im calling with.

My Gab account is PickleRickDickTickler
What's the best time to repost his shit?

He should play Mario Odyssey for his game stream.

Stop shilling for this autistic crypto-kike.

checked

Hey he predicted these invents between Saudia Arabia and Iran a few days before other news sources such as CSMBC even touched it. Ghost is a man that deserves a tremendous amount of respect, that is when we are not trolling him.

Time to buy those bitcoins dumb fucks. Maybe Ghost will sell Ghostcoin™ so he can take more inner triangle money.

Meme him into thinking Nintendo put his likeness in the game

Yes.

I am impressed!

Last episode some user talked about IRC logs that showed ghost wanted to end Radio Graffiti. Anyone got those?

Here is the post you need to repost in order to get a shoutout.

gab.ai/PoliticsGhost/posts/14436351

Oh great robot ghost again

Ghost needs a new mic.

I think you missed the spot. It touched trend support at 6400 for a brief second and then bounced.

Still cheaper than yesterday though.

start gabbing that ghost has an obama-phone

zzzzzz

Who getting JUST'd by Bitcoin here?

>only took 10 minutes for ghost to bring up rick & morty

Biggle Rig

Here we go with Rick and Morty.

What is a good safe long term crypto to invest in? I want to start putting like 10% of my paycheck into something.

anyone try and recruit any homeless people to fight leftists yet?

not me, i invest in plutonium and uranium bars and coins im literally glowing in wealth

InnerCircleCoin

If you didn't already know, Ghost is the biggest fraud there is. He has literally been wrong about the stock markets, commodities etc. for the majority of times for a very long time. I work at a hedge fund so I can see right through his bullshit. What pisses me off is that some kids would actually take him serious and put their money at real risk instead of saving it for better stuff like education or something. I even confronted him and exposed his stupid shit with real hard numbers and facts but he blocked me. He likes to imagine that he's some kind of a godfather of trading and want other people to see him in that way.

If a stock goes up? "I predicted that some week ago! I'm the prognosticator of prognosticators woohoo makin' money so easy baby!"...

If a stock goes down? "Wow did you see what happened? Just like I said it would some week ago!!! Check the records! I told yall this was gonna come crash!"

Just fucking listen to his bullshit: youtu.be/OU5NptER9e8?t=9m18s

There was no "crash" but that doesn't matter because he's dumb as fuck. Maybe in 10 years when a crash happens he'll say "look I predicted this! I told yall it would happen back in 2015!"...

But when kids actually started to grow up and save their own money instead of their parents having to fill their piggy banks while listening to Ghost, they actually learned more about the stock market and realized that Ghost is just a charlatan.

That's why he is focusing on the cryptobubble now because you can be a legitimate autistic retard in a wheelchair at the moment and throw a dart on the wall and pick a cryptocurrency that will go up in value. It's a bubble. Just like in dotcom you could buy any tech company so easily. Ghost is just taking part of creating the hype so he can unload his dogshit at the top to kids who provide the liquidity for him to get out. He wants dumb kids listening to him to buy BTC so he gets richer and can dump that shit at the top.

The homeless people ARE the leftists.

TELL GHOST TO BUY BITBEAN

only 42 out their goyim

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin.

Ghost really likes Quantum which has been gradually rising.

Is Engi still around?

ya and with ghost going robot hes probably gunna blame his incompetence on him like usual

>ghost is speaking through an obama-phone

why don't you call in faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=f7mtHalU_Wg

True Morse Code Radio

It's Baller Friday!
BEEP BEEP BEP

I dont know that any of the cryptos are a safe long term investment. But 10% isnt much to risk and you get to buy something new every 2 weeks.

I think the coins accepted by darkweb sites are the safest because they will always have buyers. If one is down big, those degenerates will buy it to get cheaper weed.

I've became a billionaire just by listening to Ghost stock tips.

Is this the final version of this?

Final version. Yes. Over 500 million hours in Photoshop CS3

I fucking did u tard. He just ignored and blocked me because he is always fucking right no matter what. He's ALWAYS right. It doesn't matter if you show real facts because he has already "predicted and told you that!" already.

Also, it's an entertaining show but I feel shit for the kids who will end up having all their savings blow up because this alcoholic convinced them to buy at the top of a bubble. But I guess you can't save them all.

What's the font you used for it?

gonna try and drawfag for this. quick and nasty

Comic Sans MS (Times New Roman)

Right. Tell me which stocks and at what time? I already know you can't and I know for a fact that ghost is just a charlatan who has no clue but somehow manages to predict every single move in the stock market... lmao

Frankly he does have his bullshit, but a lot, not all, but a lot of what he says related to markets is mostly news. But when he tells you to invest in X it is either because A. Its an actual good investment be cause "given reason" or B. he wants people to invest in something he already has in to cause prices to increase.

>What pisses me off is that some kids would actually take him serious and put their money at real risk instead of saving it for better stuff like education or something.
Your complaining about kids having poor investment choices, regardless of what Ghost says no reasonable person should risk everything they have on the stock/crypto/bonds market.

>Ghost is just taking part of creating the hype so he can unload his dogshit at the top to kids who provide the liquidity for him to get out. He wants dumb kids listening to him to buy BTC so he gets richer and can dump that shit at the top.
Congratulations, now you know how to get to artificially increase demand and profits. You get a gold star.

How exactly does the price of USDT stay at $1.00 if it is openly traded?

Seems like buyers fleeing the bitcoin crash would bid this thing up more than 1.5 cents...

>convinced them to buy at the top of a bubble
Now which market is this?

>Also, it's an entertaining show but I feel shit for the kids who will end up having all their savings blow up because this alcoholic convinced them to buy at the top of a bubble. But I guess you can't save them all.

People have been telling others to buy since January when it was 500$. You can't fix stupid

Mostly news that he claims to have predicted "months ago!" and just "check the records!"... He's the biggest charlatan with a radio show and of course it's always alternative B, because he wants to use as many dumb kids as possible to buy and create the hype. Ghost is all moral hazard, nothing less.

I saved this years ago on my Ipad I have no idea where it came from.

What did I miss?

nothing. He hasn't done any gab shoutouts yet.

COMODITIES
Gold (Au)
Silver (Ag)
Aluminium (Al)
Enriched Uranium (U) 92
Titanium (Ti)
Diamonds (C)
BM&FBOVESPA
Petrobras PETR4
NASDAQ
Apple AAPL
Samsung KRX
Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. ASTI OTCMKTS:ASTI

Vinte de Agosto Trinta e Um de Novembro
Anno dommini Pax Christi
2009 2012
Billionaire

Ayyy it's G again, how's it going m8?

>implying Ghost hyping anything would cause a noticeable impact in the value because couple of his 100 listeners buy it

Millions of dollars of information

How ba-a-a-ad can I be?

Apparently you didn't read. He has totally failed to "predict" the stock markets, commodities etc. so he turned to crypto because it's shit ez money and a bubble. People who don't think so don't know history. If it was the top of the dotcom bubble, would you buy the tech companies Ghost would tell you to buy too? I guess plenty of kids throw all their savings on these things which can blow up in their face and they'll destroy their future for a long time.

Ugh, ghost is so boring when he talks about markets.

>hambone
Jesus how long has it been since he said that last?

I skip the first hour

I'm not G you fucking nigger

Is that drawception?

How is Crypto a bubble?

You are still an alcoholic if you can't stop drinking, no matter how high priced the spirits are.

I mean that you can't fix stupid if people are only buying now that some retard shills at the top of the bubble instead of buying when the bullish trend was starting.

>People online told me to buy in Jan 2013 for $20 a coin
>Ignore them because I'm too lazy to spend a few minutes setting up a wallet
>$1000 a coin by Dec 2013
>Want to blow my brains out
>Working shitty cartboy job at WalMart to pay back student loans
>Blow $3000 to buy 15 bitcoins in Jan 2015
>Immediately regret it but keep coins anyway
>Forget about them until 2017
>Now in final year of college
>Friend in class talks about "Bitcoin boom"
>Over $5500 a coin
>Immediately sell and happily ever after

I may not have bought it when I should have or sold when I should have but I'm now leaving college this year with a car, over $20k in savings, and no student debt. Feels good guys.

Engie abuse

>We didn't even have to do anything for him to cans.wave

gab.ai/PoliticsGhost

Would you buy his swag?

He needs his shekles

lol ghost is bald

what's that ring in the left xray for?

>lives out of his van

>stolen whig valor

Someone ask Ghost what is special about today.
I can potentially narrow what branch he was in by his answer.

>that sick twisted name was probably mine

Someone gab this at Ghost with the hastag #StolenValor

At least he aknowledges your existence.

sent

He can get the extra skells for his crypto currency wishing well.

I'm disappointed Ghost hasn't talked about the Vagrant Right since that episode

It's the best worst idea ever

What is the chance that Ghost was actually a Master Gunnery Sergeant?

forgot to link it.
gab.ai/CobaltFlux/posts/14438396

taterhog?

I don't see the pic

Probably splice material.

I have no problems seeing it.