ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

WORN OUT PLACES, WORN OUT FACES

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/us-news/1.818154
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

does he officially win or is there some gay shit liberals will use so the D wins

This is a recent poll a couple days after the Washington Post article on his pedophilia. There's still a couple weeks left. At this rate, Moore will lose.

Did they say what the margin of error was?

>Alabama going blue

So this is the power... of Drumpf

Moore was picked specifically so he would lose.

Bannon is trying to subvert the Republicans claiming to be MAGA whilst being a kike puppet.

Show us the sampling of Democrats, Republicans and independents

Less to do with Trump, and more so the fact that Moore is a pedophile. I guess you can draw parallels to Trump since he was guilty of similar accusations.

Oh, and where did all those accusers go after the election? It's almost as if they vanished.

The fresher the scandal, the bigger the effect. Look at Trump’s pussy tape. Came out a full month before the election. I knew right then that he would win.

Trump either paid them off or they got scared. Going against the President and essentially the US government is not a burden most victims would bear.

But this is right in the middle of the #metoo purges. Moore is finished.

>Couple days
>Literally broke yesterday
The fact that the news broke a volunteer of Jones is one of the women and that the girl who was 14 said multiple pastors from different churches molested her means these numbers will only go up for Moore.

This has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with Bannon and Breitbart pushing an extreme fringe candidate to get back at McConnell.

The polling specifically mentioned the allegations (Question 1). Its the equivalent of saying X person is accused of killing kids on Christmas, would you trust him as santa.

Give it a few weeks and then comeback here.

You're surprised that someone Moore sexually assaulted when they were a child would be a supporter of his opponent instead of him?

Exactly this.

If anything, it shows that Dems are fooked

Well given the fact that Democrat will hammer home the recent Moore revelations up until election day. It's kind of important that the poll mentions them don't you think?

You’re surprised that the women in an opponents campaign wouldn’t do this?

Not if it’s bullshit. Plus there’s the coveted “teenager diddler vote” which is a crucial constituency. Certainly will help him with he black male vote.

>supporter
worked for not supported you retarded leaf.

No your wrong. They hammered the Trump Pussy tape too. With time the impact of the allegations, no matter how much they try and pile on, will fade. Unless charges are brought or actual evidence is shown it wont matter. Hence Hillary suffered from the last minute reopening of the investigation. That hurt her more than if the investigation was still on going at the time.

The poll mentioning it is biasing the results. You can't say: many people say blue is a better color and pink is for pussies and then ask blue or pink. Your results will be biased.

Moore will win. Jews will cry. People remember what they did to Trump.

Not really, memeflag. One of the accusers has already been exposed as working for his Doug Jones. Story won't even be mentioned in a week, except by Breitbart I guess.

>implying the media wouldn't be salivating at the chance to take down Trump before he even hit the White House
nah I don't believe you

to be fair. there is no difference between republicans and democrats at this point

just donated 50 bucks to based Roy Moore. Not even from alabama. I just want RINOs and Roasties to get BTFO

kissing an 18 year old WOMAN you dated for 3 months 40 years ago.

>bbutttt 18 year women are dumb little kids
shut up

NO REFUNDS

But that gives credence to the fact that he goes after barely legal girls. Makes hia other accusations more credible

But what takes credibility away is that person being a member of the oppositions campaign and the main center of the investigation being a well known roastie to the locals. Face it, this will turn away Dems too, who will see it for what it is (a witch hunt)

>gives credence
proof gives credence.

The hit job wasn't meant to take him out of the race, just knee cap him to slow him down. McConnel, McCain and Romney are just massive turbo cucks that see a Moore win as a win for Trump and they can't have that

israel first, right little benny? I will cut your sister tits off and staple them to your chest

haaretz.com/us-news/1.818154

Nah. One guy clothlined a reporter and still got in. He will win.

>Moore still just above even after being accused of being a pedophile a month before the election
Well, Moore just won. Good game Jones, next time don't get your staff to pose as a "victim."