Who's a future POTUS after Trump?

I'm thinking the Democrats lost the next two presidencies…Let's discuss REAL candidates who can win.

It's literally gonna be Rand Paul. Get ready to attack, leftshits.

Zucc.

We need a black Republican candidate. The left would definitely destroy itself in hypocrisy.

we've had them, but they've been weak.

Jared Kushner will be the first Jewish president of the United States.

>be me at 17
>basic liberal, but racism and sexism thrown in there
>be Catholic and anti abortion
>get a girlfriend start to realize the world isn't just about me and my stupid crap
>begin to see how wrong religion is and how stupid the idea of god is
>begin to see how I'm not at all different from poor people of color and the only reason I hate them is because of my own insecurities that make me hate them and that all Muslims aren't terrorists
>become a social democratic at 19
>regin to read history that isn't American history
>realize we're are an empire and Iraq and Afghanistan are not where we should be
>age 20 find Marx
>litterally become the opposite of what I was because evidence shows how wrong I am
>begin to understand the exploitation of the third world for the benefit of the first
>start meeting other Marxists and reading right wing material along with left to better understand my enemy
>see how all of my bosses can't actually labor
>24 decide it's time to be in a union
Racists and reactionaries, I know how you think I used to be you, all your hate is centered in your insecurities face yourself and be free of bigotry and hate. Be full of knowledge and love for humanity and see how evil the rule of profit is. Everything you think I have thought before.

Fingers crossed the US falls before this becomes relevant

Sleepy is not weak faggot

fuck off

This clown was a tpp pusher...

It will be a Haley/Cotton or Haley/Scott ticket...

She is the chosen one..

I would love a Haley/Gabbard,unity tocket though..

I hope democrats get hijacked and go for a transgender "woman".

Anybody but this nigger. Would it matter though? Drumpf hasn't doing anything good.

Rand was the best candidate last time around, he still is.

checked…and you're a moron

>Chinese migrant

Such an eloquent rejoinder. You truly are the product of an advanced, developed and sophisticated culture.

BEST president since Reagan. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: you can't.

Lion Ted.

>Chinese migrant
You wish.
No, I'm a white loyalist to the Empire, you terrorist traitor yank.

(((CHECKED)))

after trumps second term it will be tulsi gabbard

>It's literally gonna be Rand Paul.
Are you fucking kidding me? Rand Paul can't hold his own against a geriatric neighbor. Bernie Sanders would easily trounce us in the next Prez election because of Trump's insane daily fuckery. Elizabeth Warren would be the next biggest threat. Kirsten Gillibrand is a rising star. Who do we have? Hermann Cain and Newt Gingrich? We're totally fucked.

did you know/retaaard libbbsssssssssssssssss are sometimess ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstupid?

Lisa Simpson

did you know...germaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaansssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...aaaaaaare sssssiccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccck...and diasssssgusting?

Nikki Haley/Greg Abbot
aka
Woman/Guy in a wheelchair

Tough to attack and also very good people

when you type...8 germaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa girlsssss get rped by musssssssslim
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarissssssssss pukessssssssssssssss sssssssssssssstupidhit

that would be a cuckservative ticket though. don't run people because they are disabled or a woman or whatever, that is just trying to use a left wing tactic to appeal to right wing. identity politics doesn't appeal to the right in the same way it does the left. right wingers in michigan don't care if the president is black, they care that he is going to keep the illegals out and bring the jobs back.

i would prefer a james mattis/steve king ticket myself. get a good general in there who is good on foreign policy, and would be hard to attack because of his service record. right wingers love military men, they'd turn out for him. and have steve king who is probably tougher on illegal immigrants than trump. plus he's got that iowa midwestern appeal and that will get you the rust belt and prob bring minnesota into the mix.

I think an Amy Schumer/Melissa McCarthy showdown is the only way to save America.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamd EUI DUMBBBFUKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS think theuy haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaae ?GOOD" LIFFE

You've already lost two governorships, dems are winning nationwide, about to win fucking Alabama. Whites are becoming a minority everywhere. And you're still delusional... SAD.
Bow to the Queen.

>Nikki Haley

Best goyim, please. You don't get any more ZOG than Nikki Haley

>Let me insult you!
>How dare you resort to insulting me you heathen!
Literally the mindset of the left. You got something you want to tell me rooman?

^ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS>>>>>>SA HOLE^

true, haley was the cuckservative who wanted the confederate flag down after the church shooting. she gave into the liberal media right away. flag had nothing to do with it and i get pissed that some bindi can move to america and unilaterally get to tell us what kind of flags we can fly.