Mongrel meme butthurt

My fellow Americans,
Calm down over le 56% meme. You wouldn't be offended if there weren't any truth to it. Shaming is a perfectly acceptable and effective form of agitprop.
Let's be honest, we like mocking and jostling Euros. It's great fun. Europeans are frequently faggy leftists (not to mention lack free ice water). Yet if you can only insult someone without taking anything in return, you're a POS. It's perfectly reasonable for a euro to point out that we have:
>1. A mongrel problem
>2. An obesity problem
>3. A laziness/wal-mart/mass-consumer problem

These are all related. They're part of the same kind of American decadence that we seem to notice in others, but not ourselves. And they're all related to instant gratification.
>Oh look a black man I need black dick and mongrel babies because I saw it on Oxygen/TLC
>Oh look a soda, I need this more than water
>Oh look one store that has everything I need, how convenient! I'll shop here and not think about supporting a retail monopoly with more revenue than the GDP of many countries.
>Oh look I can't afford that, but I have a credit card

Face it America, many of us are spoiled brats. And it's NOT aesthetic. At all.
I love America. I love what we were founded on, what we stood for, what we were, and our values. And we can get back to that if Americans would exercise a modicum of self-discipline.

Le 56% is a wonderful wake up call. If you're not a mongrel, then it doesn't apply to you and you shouldn't be offended. And if you aren't, then you should know that this is where your country is heading. Your obesity, lack of self-discipline and sloppiness is HEAVILY related to this miscegenation trend.
Wake up and stop being butthurt. We are STILL living in what was and is the greatest country on Earth, and it's STILL worth fighting for. Don't get demoralized, but don't be a pussy about the truth. We can get on track, and it starts at the individual level with every last one of us.

Nobody is butthurt by this meme except for you OP.

Fuck off shill sage goes in options

This

this is the best amerimutt meme yet.

>Calm down over le 56% meme.
nobody cares

Not butthurt at all. It's a great meme.

>everyone that I disagree with is a shill

Thank a vet tomorrow you faggot for your right to spew this shit.

COME WITH ME

Why would I need to calm down about a meme with no basis in reality?

so then this is the next evolution of BBC posting?

^
Is the name of a badass biker gang.

Am a mongrel. Gas All Jewz Race War Naow!

I just like it because half of the time it's latin Americans who are posting it. So basically mestizos are mocking our increasing mestizo population, indirectly insulting themselves as hideous goblins. It's rather funny.

Wow judging by the length of that post it looks like le 56% meme really got to you. Except it's not really a meme, it's reality. Americans "whites" have too much negro, mexican and indian genes to be considered white, yet ironically it's those "white" Americans who are the most vocal about who is white or not; you reap what you sow. And have no illusions, you are top dog right now but you are in decline.

Like my dad or my grandparents or my ancestors that fought in the Revolution? I'm related to a famous general.
This is my country and it has degenerated. If you cared about it, you'd share such sentiments. Le 56% is perfectly accurate, and anyone that doesn't like it because it hits close to home should be ashamed of wanting to ignore reality like a leftist.
This country would NOT be recognizable as America to my great-grandfather.

>t. mongrel intellectual
Don't larp, you are all mongrels of the lowest order, each one of you degenerates.

Soon none of our countries will be recognizable unless something is done.

Americans get called a nigger in picture form once and they're upset. What's the matter I thought it was just an image :^)

Why are so many poor states full of white trash?

the 56% mutt is a 100% retard. just look at trump, he's mr. 56% come alive. tweeting dumb ass shit while warmongering and terrorizing the world, that's all muttland is a piece of violent shit.

And we utterly ruined your country. Feels good :)

I agree with you bud. The 56% meme only offends those who refuse to see be truth. Our country is turning into Brazil and will fare no different. Do you know what you will be called to do one day, and soon? And do you have the courage to face that day

shill shit

At least I'm not a German cuck

I stopped contributing to those threads. They were fun, but not productive. The last thing I want is to inadvertently help the enemy by driving a wedge between American and European posters.

keeps getting better

Glorious. 100% European Americans of Northern descent that are racially aware have my respect

I hope there's not anybody on this board who thinks it's just a coincidence that a multitude of the 56% memes just started circulating.

Shills capitalized on a great divide & conquer meme and there are Euros stupid enough to push it for them.

I think they're quite funny. As a H'white male, born and living in the USA i can see this meme first hand. The people i have known that have had children, when they are 2 whites, they have a good looking baby, but mixies always look mongrelized, and we see this more here since 3rd world immigration and niggers(having been here for too long that is) have been around, it hasn't been until the last 8 years that it finally reached this noticable tipping point that there are so many non-whites in the country(fucking king niggers work).

COME WITH ME
AND WE'LL BE
IN A WORLD
OF MEXICAN IMMIGRATION

>something is done
Shaming Americans with the truth is part of it. Agitprop works. If an abstract future of white decline and serfdom is too abstract, then memes will galvanize the inactive to action.
That's the stuff. Vielen dank eurobruder.

I've been unironically saving everyone of the mongrel pictures. I think they're fucking hilarious and some of them seem to actually be getting better. I think the people getting butt blasted by them could chill out as it's only effective if it irritates you like the soyboy comments. So it's either purists sperging out or more likely leftypol and false flagging faggots who think it's working.

And I tend to assume it's always the latter. Think fake hate crimes. It always ends up being a jew, a black, a spic or a fag. Same tactics different veneer of idiocy.

>meme

God DAMN redheads are the shit

>This country would NOT be recognizable as America to my great-grandfather.
My mother's dating a jew(he's not a bad guy per say but has the most leftist ideologies having been a writer....both are retired now), and i have to constantly bring up that the america she grew up in the 60's in not the same america that it is today. She always brushes off what i say though....fucking boomers.

>2017: complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining

>y-you're white m-mongrels
lmao@yourlife

Am*rica hate thread?
Am*rica hate thread.