What are you talking about Facebook?

So I got this notification... Its about a link I supposedly shared via Facebook about Barrack Obama? and sealed dockets?

The only thing I have posted on my Facebook are links to JFK repository, 10 video of Never Coming Down w/ Donald Trump and a video about Sabbatabi Zevi.

Way to expose your hand kikebook. As if I really needed a decent reason to delete that shit again this is it.

Does it take you post down? Or just try and shame you

One of those websites is directly owned by Soros. The master of disinformation and manipulation.

>The only thing I have posted on my Facebook are links to JFK repository, 10 video of Never Coming Down w/ Donald Trump and a video about Sabbatabi Zevi.
Based

>ever having a fb page
Top zozzle m8

There's literally nothing to take down. I shared a screenshot of the sealed indictments in messenger but definitely no links since all it would be is a link to /pol

Messenger is a good platform.

>looks like you may believe the wrong things, goy

>be me at 17
>basic liberal, but racism and sexism thrown in there
>be Catholic and anti abortion
>get a girlfriend start to realize the world isn't just about me and my stupid crap
>begin to see how wrong religion is and how stupid the idea of god is
>begin to see how I'm not at all different from poor people of color and the only reason I hate them is because of my own insecurities that make me hate them and that all Muslims aren't terrorists
>become a social democratic at 19
>regin to read history that isn't American history
>realize we're are an empire and Iraq and Afghanistan are not where we should be
>age 20 find Marx
>litterally become the opposite of what I was because evidence shows how wrong I am
>begin to understand the exploitation of the third world for the benefit of the first
>start meeting other Marxists and reading right wing material along with left to better understand my enemy
>see how all of my bosses can't actually labor
>24 decide it's time to be in a union
Racists and reactionaries, I know how you think I used to be you, all your hate is centered in your insecurities face yourself and be free of bigotry and hate. Be full of knowledge and love for humanity and see how evil the rule of profit is. Everything you think I have thought before.

calmly email them back instances where factcheck and politifact are wrong. I'd imagine it'd be pretty easy to find.

>how stupid the idea of god is
>becomes a fucking Marxist

Fake news fags BTFO

I'm glad the zucc is stepping up measures against memer troll pieces of shit like yourself

Cry some moar stormweenie

What does any of that have to do with me being notified that a link I may have scrolled past on /pol is wrong or not?

Sounds like you're an insecure faggot, desu senpai baka.

Nice blog user, will you recount that time your girlfriend fucked you with a strapon?

>see how evil the rule of profit is

this spam is being posted in multiple threads
report and move on

>1 post by this id
>refuses to state from where morality is derived
god

Is that really the best you can do?
No arguments just former drumph supporter here.

Sounds kinda gay bro.

>Condoning spying/data logging of non program content

Not mad, surprised or shocked it's just hilarious they sent me a push notification of an event that did. not. occur.

Like I've sound countless times, I don't give a shit about anyone in this world knowing what I'm doing or I wouldn't do it. My shits public and outside of pruning drunken sillyness sometimes I don't delete. So where's this link?

only quoting to see the leaf that got it, don't mind me.