Defend him. Difficulty: without saying it didn't happen

Defend him. Difficulty: without saying it didn't happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

decisiondeskhq.com/news/opinion-savvyddhq-alsen-poll-roy-moore-46-4-doug-jones-46/
strawpoll.com/fzwes75p
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/uh-oh-wapo-failed-disclose-roy-moore-accuser-worked-sign-language-interpreter-hillary-biden-openly-supports-doug-jones/
thepolitistick.com/bombshell-roy-moore-accuser-worked-hillary-clinton-joe-biden-campaigns/
70news.wordpress.com/2017/11/10/roy-moores-two-accusers-leigh-corfmans-age-was-17-not-14-has-history-of-making-false-allegations-deborah-gibson-a-dem-volunteer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she deserved it.

He wanted to go where no man had gone before. Nothing wrong with that.

No why would I defend a guy who said 9/11 was god's divine justice.

But wat if the child concents thooo

>be me at 17
>basic liberal, but racism and sexism thrown in there
>be Catholic and anti abortion
>get a girlfriend start to realize the world isn't just about me and my stupid crap
>begin to see how wrong religion is and how stupid the idea of god is
>begin to see how I'm not at all different from poor people of color and the only reason I hate them is because of my own insecurities that make me hate them and that all Muslims aren't terrorists
>become a social democratic at 19
>regin to read history that isn't American history
>realize we're are an empire and Iraq and Afghanistan are not where we should be
>age 20 find Marx
>litterally become the opposite of what I was because evidence shows how wrong I am
>begin to understand the exploitation of the third world for the benefit of the first
>start meeting other Marxists and reading right wing material along with left to better understand my enemy
>see how all of my bosses can't actually labor
>24 decide it's time to be in a union
Racists and reactionaries, I know how you think I used to be you, all your hate is centered in your insecurities face yourself and be free of bigotry and hate. Be full of knowledge and love for humanity and see how evil the rule of profit is. Everything you think I have thought before.

When Moore wins, the liberal tears shall flow.

Their victories in VA and NJ will be instantly nullified.

They will once again scream at the sky.

>that old whore face

small tits isnt jail bait user, deliver the goods you faggot

still better than voting democrat

I screwed around with teen girls in my late teens and mid 20s. its not a big deal at all.

>implying Jew York didn't deserve it.

God wills it

Dec 12 will be the best day to be on Sup Forums since the presidential election.

BUT WHAT IF THE CHILD CONSENTS THOUGH ?.

What makes you think he's going to win?

Why are the allegations coming out now instead of any fucking time during his shit with the 10 commandments or during the Obama administration?

that's funny, because the most racist people are those that had to live around niggers, you sheltered faggot.

Because there are 1,000,000 men being accused of sexual stuff now, he's just one of them. So defend him.

>confederate flag
>trash person
>proud about it
Checks out

If they had proof, we'd know it because they'd be showing it on every news channel. They obviously don't. They didn't pull this trick in the primary, they didn't pull it anytime in the last 30 years or whatever it's been since the "incident" happened. It means he's dangerous to them now. Now if he drops out because of these "allegations" it'll look like an admission of guilt. Allegations don't mean shit. I'd worry if there was an indictment but I doubt that'll ever happen. Forgotten in 2 weeks like every other news event.

WHAT IF THE ACCUSER WORKED FOR THE CLINTONS THOUGH?

>If they had proof
Describe what hypothetical proof would look like. What would they have to show you for you to consider it to be proof.

Stop breaking the rules of this thread. If you want to discuss if it happened or not, do it in another thread. This is for discussing defending it if it is true.

I dont care. Vote a nice guy who is a liberal and ruin country or a rapist who will save it.

Ask liberals what they think of Bill Clinton. Too much is at stake.

Lol look at that whore's face, she's aged like hell. That's just a skinny flatchested 25 year old.

>kiddy-diddlers will save the country

He's a total fucking idiot. He won't win. Can't wait for those conservative tears

>Inb4 MUH ILLEGAL VOTING

everyone in alabama fucks 14 year olds.

Dude, at least 90% of American posters live in suburban or rural areas where it's mostly white people. Very few of them grew up around blacks.

I hope Roy wins and then we'll have a sexual predator on the Supreme Court with Clarence the pubic hair expert Thomas, a US Senator with Roy the child diddler Moore, and a US President with Donald the pussy grabbing bumbler Trump. This will bring us to a complete state of moral anarchy.

no man wants to fuck some old hag

More than a single roastie puling some 30 year old story out of her ass. Check out Seems fishy doesn't it?

>defending it if it is true.
Ill bite. How old was the chick? If she wasn't of legal age I can't defend him. But right now I think its about as true as your average hentai.

If she told people what happend why did her parents not do anything????

Lets say for the sake of argument that he did in fact do what the dems are accusing him of doing.

How would him fucking a 14 year old impead his ability to effectively execute the office which he is running for? All that matters is his ideas and platform. Also aren't these the same retards who are pushing the #loveislove pedosexual shit?

I have to wonder where were all the women when this guy was a cop or judge? Notice how all the women who accused Trump are no where to be heard, its like they all clammed up..
Thats because its a lie. This guy did not go around raping women, at least I don't think its true...

Banging teenagers is part of their culture you bigot.

>More than a single roastie puling some 30 year old story out of her ass.
OK, so then, multiple people corroborating the story? That would qualify as "more".

Answer the question directly, coward. What evidence/proof would actually compel you?

>the absolute state of the democrat party

less likely to save the country than kiddie didlers

lol! Sup Forums loved the allegations against Hollywood.

Now, they're going to defending this pedo. What is the difference? Brainwashed by the guy's politics? Silly little plebs.

because a they took spur poll with a size of 512 after the bombshell, and he STILL beat his oppononet by .4%

Evidence.
That's the difference, schlomo.

Proofs??????

>1979 in Alabama.
We're lucky it wasn't his first cousin or sister.

What was Billy doing in 1979 in Arkansas?

>likely
So you argument is literally that pedophiles have the potential to "save the country"?

Might as well say a brick is more likely to float on water than a boulder.

decisiondeskhq.com/news/opinion-savvyddhq-alsen-poll-roy-moore-46-4-doug-jones-46/

With the special election just weeks away, Republican Roy Moore and Democrat Doug Jones are essentially tied in the latest Opinion-Savvy poll of likely Alabama voters. In the previous survey, Moore lead Jones by 5.7%. Jones holds a sixteen point lead among women, while Moore enjoys a twenty point lead among men. Beyond the horse race between the two declared candidates, voters were also asked about the allegations that broke in the Washington Post yesterday, and if Moore should withdraw from the race over them. An overwhelming share of those surveyed- 82.2%- were aware of the allegations. A majority of voters- 54%- do not think Moore should withdraw at this time. Among Republicans, that percentage soars to 72.9%.

We also asked voters if, given the option, they would vote for Moore, Jones, or write in current Republican Senator Luther Strange. With this added option, Moore trails Jones narrowly, 41.3% to 43.6%, with Strange getting 12.3% as a write-in. Republican voters prefer Moore in this scenario, but splinter: 63% back the Republican candidate, 15.7% back Jones, and 17.7% opt to write in Strange.

The poll was conducted on November 9th of 515 likely voters via landline and mobile.

Take my straw poll as to where he should resign please:

strawpoll.com/fzwes75p

>What is the difference?
Just because I love seeing hollywood burn doesn't mean I think the roasties are telling the truth. Sounds like most of those whores willingly sucked cock for a chance at fame.

I'm going to enjoy the Republican establishment tears even more, I think

Prove it. No saying it didn't happen. However, it's only true if you can prove it, even if it's not actually true. You can't prove it, therefore it didn't happen.

You’re right but you must admit only whites have a right to exist, right?

A fresh story that made sense from somebody who wasn't morally compromised like a Obama/Clinton/Sanders drone or member of the "resistance." Not some stale political hit piece. I'd prefer something physical too, because right now it's the roasties word versus Moore's. Are you one of those "if a women says she's been raped we always have to beleive her" faggots?

If they've gone through puberty, there is nothing wrong with it.

Defend him. Difficulty: without saying it didn't happen.

He did nothing wrong

They asked for it and put themselves in a position where it was easy to make happen.

On a side note. This is pussygate all over again. I dont even know moore’s oppenent now and he is getting all the coverage.

>zero physical evidence
>zero interest from law enforcement or legal district attorneys at that
>statute of limitations even if there's a remote possibility any of this can proven in a court of law

Rumors are truth and legitimate truth is racist.
Don't forget that.

Even if he wins, they won’t seat him. He’s a fucking imbecile

Easy.

John McCain said he should drop.
John is wrong 100% of the time.

Thus...Roy should stay.

>A fresh story that made sense from somebody who wasn't morally compromised like a Obama/Clinton/Sanders drone or member of the "resistance."
So let me get this straight. You literally said that you require "proof". And basically "proof" = comes from the mouths of someone other than the people I personally dislike.

It kind of sounds like you're full of shit.

>I'd prefer something physical too
Such as?

How odd. We were having a nice discussion about why you would defend him, gets made, and all the sudden the thread explodes with "WELL OF COURSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN OP, FAKE JEW NEWS STR-KIKES AGAIN". Almost as if there was some coordination.

>She worked for the Clinton Campaign

End Thread

There's three accusers. One of them worked for the Clinton campaign. And it wasn't the 14 year-old one. Try to keep up, dummy.

End of thread.

Repeat after me Sup Forums: ROY MOORE DID NOTHING WRONG.

Honestly, if he raped 10000 14 year olds, and gave them all aids, in a church, in front of a kindergarten class, while shouting out praise to Satan.....

He'd still be a better choice than any Dem, and better than most current Congress critters.

>one of them's obviously biased, i'm sure the rest are telling the truth

He wanted some legal teenage pussy, and the one that wasn't legal came back a second time and then had slut regret.

It just so obviously poltically motivated. The timing and everything. Why not 2 months ago. No the focus group said drop the rape accusations now.

This is an ideological and spiritual battle between Good and Evil. Democrats are objectively evil - their policies will be the end of our culture, our liberties, and our nation. This is more important than one individual’s notion of cultural convention, considering the claim is that she wasn’t even raped or forced to have sex against her will.

It didnt happen

I want something that's admissible in court. I'll leave it at that.
Damn, the shills are getting uppity today. must be on to something.

>age 20 find Marx
>Racists and reactionaries, I know how you think I used to be you

Marxism is literally a reactionary movement against capitalism. You're either a shill / kike / nigger, or a stupid fucking kid who hasn't had to deal with niggers.

You don't know anything about us except what you are told by your Marxist handlers in your echo chambers.

If you're real, get out and try meeting some of us. We're mostly in shity gyms on the free weights. Most of us won't give you shit for being a Marxist SoyBoy, because we are secure in our selves and don't see you as a threat.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/uh-oh-wapo-failed-disclose-roy-moore-accuser-worked-sign-language-interpreter-hillary-biden-openly-supports-doug-jones/

It was consensual.

Females are property.

Oh shit, yo. Some random #maga account says it's not true. That's it! Pack it up boys. Case closed!

You were never us. You think because you were some tradcuck who was pro life you're right wing in any way.

It's clear you don't "understand your enemy" you're another brainless Marxist, or bait

BOMBSHELL: Judge Roy Moore Accuser Worked for Hillary, Biden Campaigns, Part of the ‘Resistance’

thepolitistick.com/bombshell-roy-moore-accuser-worked-hillary-clinton-joe-biden-campaigns/

He's a Republican running in Alabama

Jews were kinda asking for it, DESU.
(sure not all of them...but enough where it made it easy to hate them)

Congrats, you've suppressed your initial racism into your subconscious! Go, be the savior that the world needs, user. Only you can do it; show us disillusioned the way!

It was a long time ago, and we as a country held different attitudes to such behaviour.

>I want something that's admissible in court. I'll leave it at that.
So basically almost exclusively a semen/DNA sample, video or photographic evidence, or a third-party witness to the encounter, from him fondling her breasts or putting her hands on his dick. Cool.

>one of them's obviously biased
Never said this, but I know that "worked for the Clinton campaign" is the low bar that your pea brain has set in terms of dismissing the person's (corroborated) accusations.

if did happened theres no ethical-rational defense to it.

what can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

>grass on the field play ball
>old enough to bleed; old enough to breed

kinda sad to think this but its true
a pedophile is a better choice than a Dem. Really says a lot about the Dems

>without saying it didn't happen.
Deborah Wesson Gibson: a Democrat volunteer for Roy Moore’s Democrat opponent Doug Jones and sign language interpreter for Joe Biden.

70news.wordpress.com/2017/11/10/roy-moores-two-accusers-leigh-corfmans-age-was-17-not-14-has-history-of-making-false-allegations-deborah-gibson-a-dem-volunteer/

GOP is pro-pedo now

Fuck off you prude virgin.

Say no to this. 13 and She's 5 foot 8.

>Triggered

14 year old was silent while this same guy was judge but now being a senator is some final moral red line? Add in coordinated Neo Con public hand wringing leads us right to>>>>>>>

>Sounds Legit

Dems already beat them to the punch

Believing the word of a cunt. Ever.

Gibson's story isn't even particularly damning

>Debbie Wesson Gibson says that she was 17 in the spring of 1981 when Moore spoke to her Etowah High School civics class about serving as the assistant district attorney. She says that when he asked her out, she asked her mother what she would say if she wanted to date a 34-year-old man. Gibson says her mother asked her who the man was, and when Gibson said “Roy Moore,” her mother said, “I’d say you were the luckiest girl in the world.”

>Among locals in Gadsden, a town of about 47,000 back then, Moore “had this godlike, almost deity status — he was a hometown boy made good,” Gibson says, “West Point and so forth.”

>Gibson says that they dated for two to three months, and that he took her to his house, read her poetry and played his guitar. She says he kissed her once in his bedroom and once by the pool at a local country club.

>“Looking back, I’m glad nothing bad happened,” says Gibson, who now lives in Florida. “As a mother of daughters, I realize that our age difference at that time made our dating inappropriate.”

If you had told me Leigh Corfman (who was 14 at the time) worked for the Clinton campaign then you might have a story.

>14 year old was silent while this same guy was judge but now being a senator is some final moral red line?

Not exactly. She was sought out by an investigative journalist. She didn't "speak out", she was tracked down and interviewed.