Why do you hate feminism? Part II

I would call myself a feminist, and I believe in equality: I love men (contrary to the beliefs of a lot of my ex-boyfriends); I don’t want to put them down.

Some men think that if you’re empowered and sure of yourself then you’re a man-hater, but it’s like, ‘'No, I’m just the same as you are, but maybe just a tiny bit more confident'' to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2ItHnybh5g
youtube.com/watch?v=YoqXLbchg6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5XzThnFyjG0
youtube.com/watch?v=AQETbqyKHng
youtube.com/watch?v=WL1VYPGtbmc
youtube.com/watch?v=yMn1hzSP-V4
youtube.com/watch?v=5EWu-9uYKlw
telegraph.co.uk/men/relationships/11904203/Well-done-feminism.-Now-man-are-afraid-to-help-women-at-work.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reposting this because bump limit.

>You're an egalitarian then, not a feminist. It's the distinction between justice and revenge; Egalitarians want actual equality, while (neo)Feminists want feminist supremacy (as females who disagree with them have 'internalized misogyny).

Please clarify how a movement with a gendered name can claim to be for a equality, and provide examples of concessions mainstream feminism is willing to make, e.g.: family law reform.

You're degenerate hedonists. You cannot reproduce your disease genetically so you groom kids. You belong in the closet or in the ground. Make your choice.

answer me you rootless feminazi.

youtube.com/watch?v=YoqXLbchg6Y

if your serious: you're not a third-wave feminist. i share your beliefs and i have no problem with you.

if you're third wave feminist: fuck off and die in a fire faggot.

and men push us constantly towards communism v1; ursury dystopia

How about we land the coin on its side instead of choosing the bank jew over the stalingrad jew?

because it's hedonistic and doesn't actually accomplish anything. ok you're a woman. and? is that your accomplishment? being a woman? not only that but it's actually a rich persons vice who are all into transgenderism. i don't hate it but i think you people have a lot to think about.

and not only this but "feminism" has like 8 different meanings and nobody can agree on what it is so can we please drop it already. it is borderline useless.

>implying this country hasnt been falling apart at the seams
you empowered women are destroying family and marriage and with it goes the west
just so you can put more stuff in your disease ridden hole

i'm a white male supremacist, our ideologies directly contradict, women are not equal to men nor is it beneficial for either of them to pretend that they are
similarly, whites are not equal to nonwhites, we are above and natural heirarchy dictates that the only beneficial rule is white rule, history has shown this time and again

Feminism is just a code word for "free shit". It has lost it's meaning.

Women have equality. For every 1 man that goes to college, 1.5 women go to college. If they can't get high paying jobs while getting fucking uplifted by an entire country, then they are not equal.

2. Women deal with less stress. They also live 10% longer than men, roughly 7 years. 7 years on average... women live longer. Men ware down from hard work. Inequality does exist. Inequality for me.

The more you introduce artificial equality, the fewer avenues of competition there will be for men. The fewer ways men can compete with each other to attract mates, the fewer men find mates. The fewer men find mates, the more there will be crime and unrest. Basically, equality paves way for societal collapse.

Men and women are not the same and we are not equal. Don't advocate for policies that try to force something that is grotesquely against human nature.

In the ideal world, you'd have married your first boyfriend, and you'd be a happy mother right now. Instead, you have equality, you have a shitty job, you have one-night-stands and a never ending string of boyfriends. And are you happy?

they are stupid and need to shut the fuck up about politics

because it shames slut-shaming

i hate feminism because it's a guise for man-hating
women are more "privileged" than men in western society, anyway

>If you think behaving normally is so terrible then perhaps you can explain why women are getting more and more miserable with each decade that passes.
Excessive exposure to more and more media via the internet, also I've been over multiple times how your retarded study does not equate to what is inquestion; weather or not women would be happy without the right to work or vote.

>Perhaps you can also explain why behaving normally is less preferable to being invaded and genuinely enslaved by Muslim men who couldn't give a fuck about feminism,
Jews would be my first guess, successful subversion of athiesm my second, as soon as athiesm fell out of favor of the internet muslim protection efforts started surging very quickly. It used to be that athiests where constantly at war with muslims, and fags like me along with feminists are their natural enemy.
I can only imagine the level of media influence needed to pull of some of this shit but its my best guess
if you want actual numbers, you'd be better off finding them I was under the impression women where more for immigration but a lot of my googling turned up the opposite. I am not convinced but I can't ignore it either.
>which is slowly happening as you're not fulfilling your natural function as you've been indoctrinated to believe that behaving normally is enslavemnet
And now we're back to your bullets or theirs, why chose any?
you will throw me off from a helecopter, they a building. where do I come out ontop here. what do you expect me to do, grovel at your feet? all that will do is give you an easy shot.

>I would call myself a feminist, and I believe in equality
Remove everthing before the comma and your message won't change. This is the problem with feminism and identity politics in general.

I don't care which gender you are, what race you are etc. I just care about your political standpoints, which are often lacking with a feminist because of the fact that describe themselves as a feminist. Thats all they have to support their ideas.

There are men getting fired from their jobs because they held open a door for a female coworker and that was perceived as a micro-aggression. This is why we're 'against' feminism. They've gone too far. There is no interest in equality, the interest is to create hostility towards men

nice projection. I'm a virgin and historically speaking its men who let the niggers in and moved our jerbs out.

ah yes its men who want to import 3rd worlders then right?

>because it's hedonistic
So it *insert race here* supremacist in that case.

It's willing to do what's best for it's own interests

let people be. some women want to be ''sluts''? good on them

>There are men getting fired from their jobs because they held open a door
okey you just pulled that out of your ass

Feminism is Jewish and communist. It's women voting those men in and creating leftist men.

It's time for feminism to die.

Sluts are worthless. Why are you here soyboy?

>let people be. some women want to be ''sluts''? good on them

It won't be good when the men supposed to protect you is a castrated domestic servant and you are sex slave on someone's harem.

youtube.com/watch?v=5XzThnFyjG0

youtube.com/watch?v=AQETbqyKHng

>I believe in equality
What do you mean by equality? Do you mean men and women are literally the same? That's the mathematical definition of "equal" after all: if x=2, then every time you see "x" in an equation, you could just as easily replace it with "2", and vice versa. Do you think men and women are completely interchangeable? Or do you mean something else by "equality"?

all identity politics are hedonistic.

its not women sailing in niggers senpai
it wasnt women who opened up chinese trade

I don't disagree, feminism has outlived its usefullness, I just want to keep some of the fruits of its labor.

>historically speaking its men who let the niggers in and moved our jerbs out.
Historically speaking, men have done most things. The good and the bad. However, instead of blaming each other for the shitty society, maybe we could focus on fixing it. Our ancestors probably were onto something with this whole gender role business. The values in our religions probably didn't emerge out of thin air either. Once we've restored some semblance of a society worth living in, we can focus on getting rid of dindus and sand people.

>Sluts are worthless. Why are you here soyboy?
no I'm female, but I believe in freedom. like why do you care of some woman you don't even know is a slut?

no one said anything about serving anyone. I beleive in individualism, and if individual women want to have careers, or want to be slkuts, then why should you care?

if men want to fall for serving these sluts, why should you care? they're just naive males at this point

>The values in our religions probably didn't emerge out of thin air either. Once we've restored some semblance of a society worth living in, we can focus on getting rid of dindus and sand people.
dont know why you think that will work, the situation you are describing is exactly the same situation that brought them here in the first place.

in your hatred of womens greed you forgot that men are also greedy, and owe us nothing, they don't care who they hurt if the nigger picks them cotton and makes them rich.

>

Already asked and already answered.

Just replace the appropriate proper nouns.

Add on top of that the discrimination against men, especially white men, by feminists. The silencing of women to protect minorities from people who subscribe to a religion that is a polar opposite of feminism. And the absolute fucking silence when it comes to atrocities abroad but the screeching at microaggressions at home.

Third wave feminism is cancer and I can't wait for it's deserved death.

youtube.com/watch?v=WL1VYPGtbmc
youtube.com/watch?v=yMn1hzSP-V4
I feel like sharing this

>I believe in equality

That's the problem. There is no such thing as "equality". It doesn't exist, especially between men and women, different races, different anything in fact. That is why we are different, because we are not equal. If that concept is too simple, too blatantly obvious for you to grasp, then you are a fucking retard. Pass all the laws you want to, but it won't change reality.

>I love men

No you don't. If you loved men you wouldn't drive them insane with your unnatural "feminism" and "equality" bullshit. 92% of all men who have ever agreed with a woman about feminism do it to gain access to pussy. The other 8 % are faggots who want "equality" with heterosexuals. All men know instinctively that they are better at everything, except having children and making a house a home, than women.

>a lot of my ex boyfriends

Holy shit you fucking whore. How many boyfriends have you had you cock hound? Did you let any of them plow you? Were any of them niggers? I bet so. Well there it is then. You are worthless to decent men. No wonder a "lot" of your ex boyfriends think you hate men. Because you do. If you loved men you would not have been a whore all your life. You would have saved that slit of yours for your husband. God pity the man who has to marry you and inherit that coal stained worn out box - one attached to a dumb feminist cunt.

>I don't want to put them down.

Then for God's sake, stop being a feminist whore. You are NOT "just the same" as a man you dumb cunt. You simply aren't. Holy hell how fucking dumb can one bitch be. You are DIFFERENT than a man, that by definition means you are not equal.

that would be the jews. the solution for them is far more severe than taking their right to vote

i never said women are the only ones causing a problem. in fact i blame white men most of all because the ultimate responsibility for everything lies on us and what we will allow.
men have become soft and weak and if we all die the fault lies with us

but one of our mistakes is allowing women into politics. your place is with your family. raising children and supporting your husband. and the funniest thing about this is women are HAPPIER doing that

I swear to christ you women are the most self destructive creatures to ever exist

I'd say I'm a feminist, but only for equal rights in the east, women in the west are the more privileged sex.

Feminism encourages sluts. Sluts cannot be moms or good wives and leech off welfare. Most societies operate on some level of conforming.

Modern feminism is about being blameless and a whore and cunt with penis envy.

You've fallen under the mass delusion.

"Equality" is an empty word. Listen to what democrats (and many republicans) say and notice how ambiguous everything is. Its all empty rhetoric designed to make you brainwashed via emotionalism.

Everything is emotion in the feminist movement. There's no concrete end goal, there's no plan to get to that end goal, there's nothing but manipulative emotional rhetoric.

The reason why there are no concrete end goals is because the "patriarchy" is designed to be a never ending problem. How do you solve the problems of the patriarchy? People write columns about how air conditioning is sexist, and how pictures of pancakes are giving fatties post traumatic stress disorder. Its all nonsense that will never end, because its never supposed to end. It is continuous conditioning.

And why is "equality" such a noble goal in the first place? What's so great about equality? Should we all be equal height in order for everyone to enjoy existence? Bullshit.

thanks, Love pictures like this.

Ching chang xu ping ching ching chang. Chingchongchang xiu pu wang tai ni po ni

Feminism dictates that all resources be diverted singularly to women and from men. Feminists actively engage in preventing men and men's groups from acquiring any resources for their own edification or support.

Oh for fuck's sake pic related.

Anyways, we've achieved parity of rights and they still demand more. Fuck off.

>women are happier
wrong
>I swear to christ you women are the most self destructive creatures to ever exist
sounds like dumb men who think resources are magically infinate and expanding borders and imperialism doesn't lead to collapse.

We've already been over why you are objectievely retarded for equating a study that goes back to the 70s as evidence that women would be happier being literally chattel.

If your hope is to get us to obey you, you are not owning up to the responsability i'd expect of anyone in your position; telling someone theyre going to feel no pleasantness when they cut their legs off so they cant run away.

womens rights are not incompatible with slut shaming, just slame the male sluts too.

He isn't lying.

This is pol anyway. We are mostly not for sex equality. The patriarchy is the only answer that most western men want regardless of how modern women are. Only numales want equally with the sexes. Or chads on the left pretending to care to get free pussy.

Feminism enables Zionism and other degenerate shit.

Tits or gtfo whore

I don't have a problem with male sluts or male virgins. When you have feminism it eventually becomes illegal to slut shame women only.

See uk or other places.

Feminism creates bad times.

every single great civilization collapsed after women were given rights.... good enough reason for me

What kind of feminist would you describe yourself as?
Your democrat? I'm guessing quite left leaning?

>This is pol anyway. We are mostly not for sex equality.
I am aware of that
>he isn't lying
he is telling a false hood he believes is real, but that doesn't do anything but prove as a leader he is retarded and cannot own up to the uncomfortable truth of his position. this characterizes a small but sizable minority of pol; people who believe women being subjugated will be fine and not result in suffering because its what we want anyway and they would never steer us wrong.

>feminism enables zionism and other degenerate shit
It gave us ponies and the right to vote. good enough for a laurel on the casket if you ask me.

you dont like studies that show housewives are happier? you're talking about a 1970s study when there are studies today that show this. women are child raisers, homemakers and supporters of their man by nature. fighting that nature only leads to misery

my goal isnt to get you to do anything. you're a lost roastie cause. but Ill find a 1950s wife, ill take care of her, have some children who will do great because theyll come from a stable family.
thats all I can do. that and watch roasties off themselves when they hit 35 and realize no one wants their pathetic ass

If women are men's equal why did men subjugate women for millennia?

>That's the problem. There is no such thing as "equality". It doesn't exist, especially between men and women, different races, different anything in fact. That is why we are different, because we are not equal. If that concept is too simple, too blatantly obvious for you to grasp, then you are a fucking retard. Pass all the laws you want to, but it won't change reality.
I'm talking about equal access to vote and education

>No you don't. If you loved men you wouldn't drive them insane with your unnatural "feminism" and "equality" bullshit. 92% of all men who have ever agreed with a woman about feminism do it to gain access to pussy. The other 8 % are faggots who want "equality" with heterosexuals. All men know instinctively that they are better at everything, except having children and making a house a home, than women.
Not many normal people talk about feminism. Are you telling me that the average woman is ''driving some dude crazy'' over feminism right now? not every where is a college campus

also, if men can't stand the fact that women can do well ''because feelings'' then its the mens fault

we live in a meritocracy. both men and women should be encouraged

>Holy shit you fucking whore. How many boyfriends have you had you cock hound? Did you let any of them plow you? Were any of them niggers? I bet so. Well there it is then. You are worthless to decent men. No wonder a "lot" of your ex boyfriends think you hate men. Because you do. If you loved men you would not have been a whore all your life. You would have saved that slit of yours for your husband. God pity the man who has to marry you and inherit that coal stained worn out box - one attached to a dumb feminist cunt.
Some relationships don't work out. Are you like 7 years old or something, and think everything is snow white and her fucking manlets?

egalitarian =/= femenism

this is what dumb females don't understand.

>See uk or other places.
source? and even so, why does it matter?

>no one said anything about serving anyone. I beleive in individualism, and if individual women want to have careers, or want to be slkuts, then why should you care?
>if men want to fall for serving these sluts, why should you care? they're just naive males at this point

You are pretty slow so I'll clarify: the problem is not women pursuing careers, not even some women wanting to be sluts, the problem is the erosion of masculine authority. Don't be shocked by this assertion but masculine authority is the absolute pillar of any civilization. It's the virility and energy of the male that produces enough deterrent to protect a civilization. Here's two examples:

youtube.com/watch?v=5EWu-9uYKlw

A woman, regardless of her intelect or qualification, will always depend on the man to protect her. She, alone, cannot produce enough deterrent to protect civilization, in fact, a feminine society is inherently viewed as weak and ripe for picking.

I studied in the best brazilian university (University of Sao Paulo) and we had some european exchange students and most parties my friends, who are polical correct upper class citizens always mocked how they "would show those euro girls what a real men is" (a benign and non aggressive view but still similar to muslim conquest) because european society is viewed as feminine and weak.

So, by espousing feminine behaviour in politics and society, women naturally transform their societies from masculine to feminine, thus, destryoing the deterrence factor masculinity otherwise possessed. This is particularly visible in politics, where women usually support redistributive policies, further disencouraring the most apt to thrive and develop his masculinty as his efforts will be punished with the confiscation of his productivity. Thus, a feminine society not only invites aggressive behaviour from other civilizations, (continue)

>you dont like studies that show housewives are happier?
I didn't say being house wives would make anyone miserable, I said being chattel would, marrying who you like, and persuing your passions, are not going to make you unhappy, the 1970s was the hayday of 2nd wave feminism, and in it women could vote and work, so its rediculous to use a study presenting that as evidence that women would be happier without the right to work or vote.
>my goal isnt to get you to do anything. you're a lost roastie cause. but Ill find a 1950s wife, ill take care of her, have some children who will do great because theyll come from a stable family.
I hope you fulfill that dream, theres nothing wrong with it. I just want you to stop shilling retarded delusions of what history was like and accept that like most women through out history, your wife will probably have to have some kind of part time job, weather its doable in the home or not.

>muh youy'll off yourself
I dont need kids to be fulfilled, I would rather save resources for better genetically fit children anyway.

>Then for God's sake, stop being a feminist whore. You are NOT "just the same" as a man you dumb cunt. You simply aren't. Holy hell how fucking dumb can one bitch be. You are DIFFERENT than a man, that by definition means you are not equal.
I'm not a feminist in that sake. I'm not even avocating for quotas, but instead saying that women being ENCOURAGED to be powerful is a good thing.

The only gender supremacists who oppose this are the males like youself because ''muh feelings''

so men are only needed for ape tier strength to pretest people from other violent men?

sounds like men are the apes of gender to me

I'm not a feminist I'm a traditionalist, I believe that men and women are different creatures with complimentary skills and volitions. Even equality before the law in my eyes is a mistake.

>marrying who you like
I don't oppose this? women should just avoid being whores. be selective
>shilling retarded delusions of what history was like
Im one of the only people in the US who will tell women whats actually in their interest
>your wife will probably have to have some kind of part time job
she will not. im financially successful and will be able to provide for the family on my income alone. moreover I would not allow her to have a job. once the children are in school she can pursue one if that's what she wants. something light that won't leave her worn out at the end of the day
>I would rather save resources for better genetically fit children anyway.
You'll regret this one day but its for the best

nice numerals,.
Can confirm this for the most part
Human impression of male aggression and leadership quality (this is an inferred characteristic, not an actual one) is built into our preferences for trustworthyness. masculine tones, ever wonder why morgan freemon sounds knowledgeable and people find him charismatic? its the drawling vocal tone. how many women do we invest with the same quality? women have the wonderful effect, which mostly centers around innocence, but are not seen as aggressive deterents or good leaders. weather you believe in female inferiority like most of pol, retarded or not, or female mental parity, like me, this is built into human preferences and ignoring it would be fucking stupid.

it punishes it's own male by denying it the fruit of his labour, further alienating him from the woman.

The result of this proccess is a society that women cannot protect and where men don't believe it to be worth protecting (neets, video game addicts, mgtow, etc).

So, the question is not women having careers or being sluts, it's the inherent negation of the masculine virtue and aggressivenes that erodes society that is the most damning aspect of feminism. I'm a psychologist by the way.

Women aren't equal in old times, without man made laws they will fail. There's so much more facts showing how inferior women really are.

Most women don't consider themselves feminist even if they benefited from it. Emma Watson's movement failed. Most stacey's don't need it. Conservative women admit men are better, stronger.

When you see a woman dating a tall guy, that alone she sees him as superior as in protecting her weak self.

A man jobs in the old day was to look after women and his kids. Feminism puts a wedge in it. Most daughters end up nutty without their mom in their life at home.

Besides how does a feminist hat wants to be dominated in bed and call me daddy see itself as equal?

>supremacists

Alright explain why feminism is not a female supremacist movement.

>ENCOURAGED to be powerful is a good thing.
Why do liberals love board spectuim vagueness so much

>equal right for unequal people

telegraph.co.uk/men/relationships/11904203/Well-done-feminism.-Now-man-are-afraid-to-help-women-at-work.html

Women don't have to be equal.

>Ludicrously, Elsesser cites examples of men who have been dragged in by their HR departments for simply opening a door for a female colleague or complimenting her on a new suit.

>I don't oppose this?
you will, women will never see things as you do as for choosing marriage material. the entirety of pol is salty over that very thing. your worldview will crumble in short oder if you treat only some of it as optional, the past worked for a reason, if you want to enslave us, its arranged marriage or bust. it doesn't mean you cant have romance, but the father must be the sole arbiter or your system will break in half like kindling.

>Im one of the only people in the US who will tell women whats actually in their interest
you may as well kill yourself if you think that, you are far from the only person in our country that is against womens rights.

>she will not. im financially successful and will be able to provide for the family on my income alone. moreover I would not allow her to have a job.
>once the children are in school she can pursue one if that's what she wants.
>she can persue one if she wants
>she can
>I would not allow her
you're a fucking idiot aren't you?
>You'll regret this one day
no I wont.
I've seen what my genes did to my dad. no one deserves that.

>Alright explain why feminism is not a female supremacist movement.
because ACTUAL feminism is just equal rights like voting and employment.

If it wasn't for feminism, my cousin wouldn't be a lawyer

this has nothing to do with feminism

this is just idiocy

Because you cunts are the KKK of the sexes. Just shut the fuck up and start giving head.

>Women aren't equal in old times,
depends on how old you get tbqhfamalam

>there sso much more facts showing how inferior women are
actually theres a range of data that supports our superiority in mental fields, as well as equality, as well as inferiority
your cherry picking is again not a sign of your superiority over me. you are not behaving as if you where my better, you are behaving like a deranged lunatic.

>Most women don't consider themselves feminist even if they benefited from it.
and?

>Besides how does a feminist hat wants to be dominated in bed and call me daddy see itself as equal?
beats me
I'm not a feminist. I'm not really interested in EQUALITY as such, rather, equal opportunity and affording women the right to agency and self determination.

>just a tiny bit more confident

Those who are confident without reasons are either fools of whamen.

>women will never see things as you do
you'd be extremely surprised by how women react to my views irl
>you are far from the only person in our country that is against womens rights.
not true. men are absolutely cucked here and bend over backwards to appease the demands of women. and women hate them for it as it shows how weak these men are. but you've been indoctrinated to believe the world is against you
>you're a fucking idiot aren't you?
reeee
>I've seen what my genes did to my dad
my condolences

>you'd be extremely surprised by how women react to my views irl
yet you have a problem with how women behave now as a whole senpai, a problem that necessitates legal action from your own retarded perspective yes?

You cannot employ this level of double think and expect me to take it seriously, women would not need to be controlled at all if they agreed with you.

Why are you here roastie? Pol isn't for semen stealers like you.

>I would call myself a feminist

Credibility lost

don't worry, I'm allergic to the d

Because the groups that didn't subjugate women were either enslaved or wiped out.

>how women behave now as a whole
yes? the fault in large part lays at the feet of cucked white men. if they were more like me we wouldn't have as big a problem. but they are not. they cave in to the roastie. they fall for the jewish lies.

I can change a few women's views pretty radically but that's a drop in the ocean relative to the rest of the nation

>women would not need to be controlled at all if they agreed with you.
they don't agree with me at first. at first they get a little angry. they still don't write me off as you might expect. and over time as we date their views change

Then why are you here rainbow dyke? Feminism is the cancer of all cancers.

bullshit
its hilarious how fast and hot it is seeing two lesbians begging for cum

ALL women get baby fever

you're both morons, its genetic destiny, do you think the ammount child laboring years is normal in most mammals as in humans? the smarter we got, combined with our upright gate, made us birth our young EXTREMELY young.

As soon as that happens you have women who just cant compete as well anymore.

Modern feminism makes the assumption that all men are evil, and works out from there. That's the crux of it.

i should have phrased it better:
if women are equal to men then why were men ever able to subjugate women to begin with?
I agree with you that women are literally handicapped biologically but that just confirms the reality that women are inferior.

>I'm talking about equal access to vote and education

Women should not be allowed to vote. Ever. About anything. Education should be limited to nursing, teaching, and home making. No STEM, law, or political science.

>Not many normal people talk about feminism. Are you telling me that the average woman is ''driving some dude crazy'' over feminism right now? not every where is a college campus

YOU did OP. What the fuck is wrong with you? Can you not read what you wrote?

I am not talking about the average woman. I am talking about you, you dumb bitch.

>also, if men can't stand the fact that women can do well ''because feelings'' then its the mens fault

Women as a whole can only do well when men are prevented from competing on a natural basis. You say you want "equality" but only when it is to your advantage. Have you registered for the draft yet? No? Have you insisted on being allowed to? Of course not, you only want "equality" when it benefits you, and not when it actually costs you something.

This is not a feeling little lady, these are facts.

>we live in a meritocracy. both men and women should be encouraged

No, if we lived in an actual meritocracy, there would be no equal rights legislation. Men are naturally superior to women as stated earlier. In a genuine meritocracy, women would be mostly at home making more babies and keeping the nation strong and well loved and well fed.

>Some relationships don't work out. Are you like 7 years old or something, and think everything is snow white and her fucking manlets?

Yeah, mostly relationships with a harpy feminist whore don't work out you coal burning slut.