CBTS #218: RABBITS > BIRDS EDITION

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, of course all of us and your grandmas dog know that there are desperate attempts to derail and DEMORALIZE us. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: >Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)

Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
LATEST Q: and "POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q"

We've already won. There are roughly 400 sealed indictments waiting to pop after the markets close today. The sins of our Fathers Fathers are being reconciled and we shall know Peace.
The original drops by Q are all that we needed, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide the fuck Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all, you glorious bastards and autists.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
qanon.000webhostapp.com/
archive.fo/hSUJN
pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
archive.is/aaWPu
youtube.com/watch?v=Wbx6gULYNbc
dropbox.com/sh/ee0152w201tvzyg/AABK6qU8iqappJlbYcviM0oJa?dl=0
twitter.com/hashtag/followthewhiterabbit?lang=en
minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/country/2014/myb3-2014-ml-ng.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_industry_of_Nigeria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_industry_of_Burkina_Faso
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
wikileaks.org/vault8/
archive.is/rTKXP
timeshighereducation.com/news/soros-woos-north-korea/106019.article#survey-answer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION QRD summary – (via #82 )
Simple rundown – (via #144 )
M-Intel user – (via #122 )
Saudi theory – (via #102 ) (via #116 )
Big picture – (via #100 )
RPP – (via #127 ) / 'Endgame' – SA timeline –
News rundown –
+++ / 4,8,10 – SPREADSHEET (Nov 10) –app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Full text of Q postings – qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (NB. needs updating)
Backup answers (Nov 7) – archive.fo/hSUJN
Backup answers (Nov 7) – pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
Backup answers (Nov 5) – pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Bread Crumbs (Nov 1) – archive.is/aaWPu

WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
#185 #186 #187 ** RECENT WITH TRIPCODE [Q !ITPb.qbhqo] ** (screen cap )
#191 Links to all threads:
#1 - #148 #149-#200 Recently on CBTS:
#200 - #210 #211 #212 #213 #214 #215 #216 #217 White Rabbit Memes MGM Grand Aria & Podesta Connection Eyes in the Skys lads Remember our power FLOW CHART >>

are the arrests still happening tonight?

reminder

Frog Footman[edit]
An anthropomorphic frog with a bow tie and white hair who serves as a footman to The Duchess. He received a letter from a fish-footman to give it to the duchess.

Whoever Q is is the fish.

I'm back fellas. What'd I miss?

wait - didn't Q leave ++ signs in his posts as in the letter on that Alice in Wonderland illustration?

Newer things that look solid are added to the end of post 2 : ) I just started baking.

>> indictments coming after the markets close today
Serious question, I want this to come to fruition but is it not well past closing time for the stock market?

Here's a blank template?

reminder of what? that some mother fuckers have thumbs? thx czech

Holy shit, how have I not come across these threads? Can someone give me a tl;dr?

template?

we think so!!

New here too, what is this about?

Can you fags bake some gluten free bread? Some of us fags can't tolerate a.l the yeasty gluten ya'll nigs be spitting out? How about a loaf of pumpernickel? Cucks

+++ 5 16 23

DJ user coming at you with all the hits. First up tonight we've got a classic for you guys.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wbx6gULYNbc

TowerKeeper here newfag please just kurk and read old threads

Fuck you canadian, eh?

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Every positive thought helps!

Pic related.

- DISREGARD SHILLS
- DISREGARD (YOU)S
- DISREGARD NEWFAGS
- DISREGARD MEMEFLAGS
- FOCUS ON Q QUESTIONS.

I knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then.

I hope so, but I've been at work all day. Why today? What did I miss? I checked the top posts in the thread and didn't see this.

TO ALL MEME & TWITTER WARRIORS..
TO ALL MEME & TWITTER WARRIORS..

this is it guys, we will go down history.
we need a new batch of original "white rabbit" pic meme,

>specify on the juicy questions.

"who really controls NK" @ specify that #hashtag --> SOUTH KOREA!!!!!

Official hashtag -> #followthewhiterabbit

>ALL WHITE RABBIT MEMES ARE ARCHIVED IN THIS DROPBOX:
>dropbox.com/sh/ee0152w201tvzyg/AABK6qU8iqappJlbYcviM0oJa?dl=0

Official battlefield -> twitter.com/hashtag/followthewhiterabbit?lang=en

>to all anons. look at twitter,
to all anons. look at twitter,

>improvise
>adapt
>overcome

Trump is forcing us to conduct a citizen investigations. thats what we are doing now.

we have the emperor behind us!!!! MAGA yesterday, MEGA today!!

Pic related!!! important!

If it hasn’t happened in your timeline yet, you aren’t praying.

Go pray, stop reading the screen.

>read old threads
Sorry, I don’t have that enormous amount of time.

This is what happens when you think you’re going to be cool and call out a shill.

Aight. Link to the post with new things?

I think the timestamps in Q's posts are GPS coordinates to minerals in the ground.

>US ML NG
US Mineral Niger

minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/country/2014/myb3-2014-ml-ng.pdf

What is in Mali and Niger?

Gold.

>Mali’s economy continued to be largely dependent on gold
>exports, which historically have accounted for the majority of
>the country’s total export earnings from mining.
>Same with Nigeria.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_industry_of_Nigeria

>Gold deposits are found in Northern Nigeria, most prominently near Maru, Anka, Malele, Tsohon Birnin >Gwari-Kwaga, >Gurmana, Bin Yauri, Okolom-Dogondaji, and Iperindo in Osun state it is not very >dominant in the country.[1]

>Gold production began in 1913 and peaked in the 1930s. During the Second World War, production >declined. Mines were >abandoned by colonial companies, and production never recovered.[1]

>The Nigerian Mining Corporation (NMC) was formed in the early 1980s to explore for gold. Lack of >funds, and the lure of
>easier profits from oil production led to its failure. There is no large scale gold >mining operation in Nigeria today, though there
>is small-scale mining carried out by artists.[1] The
>family of Aleye from Anka is one of the leading gold families in the region.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_industry_of_Burkina_Faso

>In 2012, there were 6 gold mines in Burkina Faso. Burkina Faso is the 3rd biggest site for gold >exploration in Africa and 4th >biggest gold producer in Africa. West African gold is not as high grade as >gold from South Africa.[3]

>Cluff updated its bankable feasibility study for the Kalsaka gold project, which is located about 150 km >northwest of the
>country’s capital, Ouagadougou. Measured resources were estimated to be 6.5 million
>metric tons (Mt) at a grade of 1.6
>grams per metric ton (g/t) gold, and indicated resources were >estimated to be 2.7 Mt at a grade of 1.2 g/t gold.

I've been thinking about the numbers Q posted for awhile now. 4 10 20. What if it was a cypher of some sort? When you change the numbers for letters it becomes "DJT"

This is huge. Those are POTUS's initials.

australia closes at 12 am est i believe

7 hours til purge starts
get comfy fags

11 5 11

Secret questions posted by a man with the initials DJT, we think there may be a grand conspiracy afoot.

The biggest happening of our lives. Read cliff notes at top.

pic for the next bread
>pic for the next bread
pic for the next bread
>pic for the next bread
pic for the next bread
TAKING REQUESTS FOR MOAR INFO
>TAKING REQUESTS FOR MOAR INFO

>Theory Time

1 year ago (roughly) trump was elected. In that time Bitcoin has risen from 700 dollars to 7,000. Meaning lots and lots of capital has entered the system.

It seems to me that this 1 year rise would be related to many people with lots of dirty money looking to throw that money into an asset that both lacks government regulation and isn't really "seize-able".

Muller was appointed in May, right when bitcoin started to take off on it's next big jump. It rose again at a greater pace in August when Muller announced an expansion to include the Podesta group and others.

Pic Related.

IGNORE THE DJT CONNECTIONS SHILLING
>IGNORE THE DJT CONNECTIONS SHILLING

FOCUS ON HE TASK

Qs
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19

SKYKING
eam.watch/log

MEME
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

JFK
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

VAULT8
wikileaks.org/vault8/

+++

Lurk
And
Red
Pill

Think of the blm kicking Ranchers off land... think of the minerals there...

ALL MEME &TWITTER WARRIORS
>ALL MEME &TWITTER WARRIORS
ALL MEME &TWITTER WARRIORS

>report to duty

Post 2 user

Hi Q.
how does a fellow optimist engage to fulfill the requirements of the time?

God Bless America

What the fuck, how did we miss that? Was he feeding us these hints from the very beginning?

I'ma let you finish, but where are the fucking happenings?

Sup Forums knows

National Security meeting at 3 am (10PM EST)

Welcome Back user. You have been missed. Praise KEK.

>exact same shit
>every thread

woah

Bottom needs to delve into Clinton connections, specifically Clinton Foundation. Perhaps John M Institute as well.

Same thing with Muslim Brotherhood. The Saudi-Clinton-MB circle IS THE NEXUS OF WHAT WE'RE DEALING WITH. NORMIES NEED TO KNOW OF THAT PRIMARILY.

Anyone have ideas about the "entity the actually controls North Korea"?

Someone post a screencap of Q’s questions for the new people showing up in these threads

A bit of retroQ...

>Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?
To they could be infiltrated by allied agencies. Local anarchists taken care of. Demonstration that once local anarchists are taken care of, and that once Soros line of funding is cut, Antifa is nothing.

>Why hasn't the MB been classified as a terrorist org?
Similar logic. It would make infiltration more difficult, and drive further underground, what allies forces want to expose.

>What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?
>What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law?
Then someone else will..

>What authority does POTUS have specifically over the Marines?
>Why is this important?
>What is Mueller's background? Military?
>Was Trump asked to run for President w/ assurances made to prevent tampering?

Yes, and I believe Comey has been flipped too. Note that, like Donna Brazille, he has a book on the way, he wanted to get Mueller in, and he's looked pretty calm lately. Much moreso than he ever did in the job.

Did not know that, thank you

Excellent! Thank you, user

How is it shilling if it's literally what was said directly by the great prophet Q?

Are you implying Q himself was shilling? Because if so that's blasphemy against the holy order of CBTS.

i realized they are so far ahead its prolly saturday there though...

we are in the midst of another shillstorm.
the best thing you can do is identify WHY they are shilling in a certain way in order to understand and identify it.
the chaos plan (spam retarded shit like the DJT numbers and just random shitposting) is to get people to be so demoralized by the whole thing that they do not want to participate in the threads anymore.
if you've been around it for years then you can tolerate it
but if you are new-ish and come to the thread and get berated, called a shill, a T_D redditor etc you won't want to participate.

>it could happen to anyone

you have high res lion pic? the only one I had for earlier was grainy.

Thank you for updating leafbro

Exactly! THIS IS A BIG STORY!

If it's true, but absolute full disclosure, I woke up this morning and I just idea pooped this. It's pure autism.

Q said the timestamps mattered, so I extrapolated how they could, this was one way I came up with that had consistent results.

I seriously don't know jack shit.

Also some other (1)'s helped by saying US ML NG might be US Mineral Niger which helped me lead to the conclusion that the dots are resources.

The mission isn't over, so 3:02 is Zulu time people.

>Prime minister's disappearance has rare unifying effect on Lebanon
archive.is/rTKXP
>pic related

I am so fucking lost on what is going on and I don’t have the time to read 200+ previous threads

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK

THIS

Fucking niggers. They're desperation is amazing

Starve trolls of oxygen.

>Trump is forcing us to conduct a citizen investigations. thats what we are doing now.

we have the emperor behind us!!!!

>MAGA yesterday, MEGA today!!

>dub-dub-trip
Oh my fucking god, checked.

Q is uncertainty. Trust your instincts.

>Can someone give me a tl;dr?
>New here too, what is this about?

SEE: It's a lot of info:
QRD summary – Simple rundown – (Cross-thread)
etc, etc.

Guys, I've been thinking about that code that Q posted at the end of all his questions...

"4 10 20" I was wondering if anyone had any idea what it means? I believe it's an encoded message of some sort, but it's well beyond my capacity to decrypt.

Power > money > human trafficking > drug trafficking. Follow the money? Those have to be two of the biggest illegal money makers ever. Any hard connections to the Clinton foundation and trafficking?

Blackrock digger here. I spotted 7 white vans on my route today and a giant white truck parked outside my house.

dem diggiessssssssssssssss

Is that a pillow or a Dixie cup?

>“Insulting the head of Lebanon’s government is an insult to every Lebanese, even if we disagree with him in politics,” one of his key rivals, Hassan Nasrallah, the head of Hezbollah, the political party and armed faction, said Friday in a televised speech.
>“We include our voice to all the Lebanese calling for the Prime Minister Hariri to return to Lebanon.”

AND ITS EVEN A CZECH FLAG

Checked

RUN, NOW.

GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND RUN.

THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU.

>All newfags need to understand this post

did we ever figure out what was happening at orlando airport?

Who the fuck is Keemstar and why is he claiming he's Q?

what's the link (((they))) shut down?

Ignore all shills and everything not Q.
Even “innocent” questions are meant to derail.
Let newfags catch up on their own.

read/Answer below, create memes.

>
>SPREADSHEET (Nov 10) –app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
>Full text of Q postings – qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (NB. needs updating)
>Backup answers (Nov 7) – archive.fo/hSUJN
>Backup answers (Nov 7) – pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
>Backup answers (Nov 5) – pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
>Bread Crumbs (Nov 1) – archive.is/aaWPu

>post number is the golden ratio
ordinarily I would laugh this off

Your not the only one, I am sure there are many and no one wants to take the time to explain or break it down.

Reposting to remind people of their options:

TO ANYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT /CBTS/ THREADS
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND JOIN ANY OF THE OTHER GREAT DISCUSSIONS ON Sup Forums SUCH AS:
>blumpf btfo
>why are whites X?
>blacks > white btfo
>(blatantly fake news)
>another example of how cucked sweden is
>le 56% face
>why do women X?
>this is why communism is great
> *literal who twitter post* How will Sup Forums recover?

Just some examples of the great discussion you could be having outside of this thread!

From user last thread:

timeshighereducation.com/news/soros-woos-north-korea/106019.article#survey-answer

What family's history goes pre WW1 - does he mean to search for the Bushes' history before WW1 and there will be where the clue to why they attacked him lays?

There wasn't one. I only ever screenshot the original 7 docs.

We have some of the best bakers ITT i know we can handle any shillstorm

Well prepared

BASED BAKERS ARE HERE

Now I can recharge a bit before the announcement. See ya later anons