youtu.be/P7NLM-vFrhk
>Pres Trump arrives in Vietnam 11/10/17
youtu.be/mkxexESnxAg
>FLotUS Melania @The Great Wall 11/10/17
youtu.be/QPIrkYnV8SQ
>FLotUS Melania visits Pandas&hands out Bald Eagles 11/9/17
youtu.be/CsMBlhz1Cwo
youtu.be/hSW4qRRco-c
>Pres Trump Departs China Next Stop is Vietnam (it aint me starts playing) 11/9/17
youtu.be/GnhvfqfVJcU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BFubgwnU3Do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The President reportedly replied: “But now it’s me. The government’s different now. Obama’s gone; and we’re doing things differently here.”

>“So what I’m saying is, just do it,” Trump said, according to Axios.

>The President reportedly continued after a pause, addressing a meeting attendee: “Chief, chief, what are they going to do? Once you get it out of the ground are they going to make you put it back in there? I mean, once it’s out of the ground it can’t go back in there. You’ve just got to do it. I’m telling you, chief, you’ve just got to do it.”

What the fuck is wrong with him? He’s psychotic!!! He doesn’t talk like a president. He talks like a gangster.

DEFEND THIS!!!!!

Remember when Democrats cried about farmers losing their illegal labor?

Just do it.

It's all yours my nice friend

I NEED IT

>Donald the Strong

>according to Axios

How did they build things like this in the time era?

In 1964 only 7 states were more then 1/3rd Non White. Only 10 were less then 75%. 6/7 of those states with a Non White Plurality voted for Goldwater. Really makes me think.

step aside kang nigger
real royalty has arrived

who the fuck is axios anyway? they came out of nowhere this past year

200 iq and forced labor

Awoovement!

>"Yesterday you said tomorrow. So just do it."

>He talks like a gangster
Good, so does anyone with testosterone that still lives in NY I guess.

Posting in a nice thread

Because Goldwater wasn't going to screw us over like LBJ did.
How many slaves?

>New Yorker talking like a gangster
Surprising no one

Time to wake some Dreamers up!

Dey wuz kangs n sheeiit white boi.

AWOO

This was a request. Thanks Belgian user

Who the hell invited you?

You are all my nice friends

Even the Babylonians were black too?

>Brett J. Talley, President Trump’s nominee to be a federal judge in Alabama, has never tried a case, was unanimously rated “not qualified” by the American Bar Assn.’s judicial rating committee, has practiced law for only three years and, as a blogger last year, displayed a degree of partisanship unusual for a judicial nominee, denouncing “Hillary Rotten Clinton” and pledging support for the National Rifle Assn.

>On Thursday, the Senate Judiciary Committee, on a party-line vote, approved him for a lifetime appointment to the federal bench.

Come on, people...I know this is a hugbox shithole filled with Drumpf shills, but can you honestly defend this?
The dude had zero experience and he gets a LIFETIME appointment to the Supreme Court in Alabama? He also blogs online about Hillary “Rotten” Clinton? Wtf...the Republicans are complete wack jobs.

Reminder: Paul Ryan, John Mccain, Mitch McConnell are fucking RINO's and dont care about the American people.

>listen guys, i think mechazawa is acting strange
>you think he's working for the russians?

Why thank you

ass

k

She was burnt for this too.

Axios is one of the least lefty biased msm outlets because they dont give opinion generally. I believe trump said it honestly.

Checked for truth. We need to vote these idiots out

Kellyanne is better

That is a short list. There are many more.

If they are supposed to have sovereignty over their own lands, why the fuck not?

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe says talks on a Pacific Rim trade pact have stalled after Canada said it could not accept a proposed basic agreement on proceeding without the United States.

Abe made the comments Friday after meeting with his Canadian counterpart, Justin Trudeau, in Danang, Vietnam, on the sidelines of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum.

U.S. President Donald Trump pulled out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership in January. Leaders of the 11 countries remaining in the TPP had been due to meet and endorse a deal worked out in last-minute talks overnight.

There was no immediate word on Canada’s stance. However, Trudeau said days earlier that Canada would not be rushed into an agreement.

Yeah I can defend it.

It's called making you faggots angry and I'm fucking glad. Fuck you.

That's pretty gay but I love you too I guess, homo.

GUYS TUCKER ISNT ON TODAY, SIREWALT IS FILLING IN

*smacks lips* uhhh muh dick *shuffle feet*

Kek, just don't go overboard with this.

cry harder faggot

>No goyim, your'e supposed to choose a clinton or bush appointed judge

I Feel the same way too senpai

>Uncle Trump will never come to your Thanksgiving and bantz the shit out of your liberal family members you still want to get presents from a month later

Get rid of them and the rest will either fall in line or, """retire"""

As of April 1st 1980 about 82% of Suburban residents in CA were White. As of July 1st 2017 that falls down to 57.5%. About 48% of infants. 80% of Whites in the state are Suburbanites and have a birth rate of 1.7. A median age of about 40.

How did he pass? Seriously, he sounds unqualified to me.

lmao said no one ever

>In a blog post titled a “Call to Arms,” he wrote that “the President and his democratic allies in Congress are about to launch the greatest attack on our constitutional freedoms in our lifetime,” referring to Obama’s proposal for background checks and limits on rapid-fire weapons following the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.

>“The object of that war is to make guns illegal, in all forms,” Talley wrote. The NRA “stands for all of us now, and I pray that in the coming battle for our rights, they will be victorious,” he added.

>A month later, he reprinted a “thoughtful response” from a reader who wrote: “We will have to resort to arms when our other rights — of speech, press, assembly, representative government — fail to yield the desired results.” To that, he wrote: “I agree completely with this.”

Look at what this new judge Trump appointed wrote!!!!!
What happened to standards in the justice system!? You’re not supposed to appoint advocates or political activists. This dude is a zealot!

>Debating which old hag is better

So this means the samurai must take up a rake.

TUCKER NOOOO

DONT TILT THE NARRATIVE

And there it is. Right out in the open for all to see

Well, anyone can see it. He's not even trying to hide it anymore. He may as well have marched into the center of Commie Land and announced our surrender to Moscow.

We are now subjects of Russian Bear. Nothing more than the Kremlins kept dogs lapping at Premiere Putins feet.

It was a nice run, fellow Americans. But thanks to Drumpf, we have been absorbed by the old Soviet Empire. He and Putin colluded to rape lady Liberty, grab her right in the pussy and all our virtue has turned to shame, nothing more than trans-Atlantic puppets for this czar and the next.

Tucker time! The only man on TV who still talks about Vegas.

You forgot this friend

That sucks, he said he had a big story about the Mandalay Bay shooting. Hope they still run it.

youtu.be/BFubgwnU3Do

WE WILL LOOK AT THE GLOBE IN HALF-A-CENTURY FROM NOW
WE WILL MARVEL AT THE BEAUTIFUL CONSTELLATION OF NATIONS
EACH DIFFERENT
EACH UNIQUE
AND EACH SHINING BRIGHTLY
AND PROUDLY THROUGHOUT THE WORLD

FOR FAMILY
FOR COUNTRY
FOR FREEDOM
FOR HISTORY

AND FOR THE GLORY OF GOD!

this

Yeah, he passed. You can be legally qualified for his position without having tried cases and you had no idea who he was before now.

Sounds like he cares about constitution

wtf is he saying?

What the fuck are they wearing?

>People walking just checking their phones

Remember that one time where this one guy who had absolutely no prior applicable experience was made president for 8 years? What was his name? Obama something or other?

>Ninth Circus Court

I wonder how awkward their meetings are, do they ever address how people think one of them is the puppet of another

>Wtf...the Republicans are complete wack jobs.

Says the guy who would vote in anyone based on their gender rather than their politics. For fucks sake man, your party voted in trannies, gays, blacks and degeneracy. You are far worse and could care less about America, but about skin color. Your democratic party is based on racism and division. So excuse me if i like this pick far more than having a guy with his dick chopped off.

Malta is not a 3rd world country. You make the Danes on average as the bottom 15% of White Americans yes but are about 75% less fat and live 6 years longer on average then the poorest of White Men. Also the island is only about 15% 65 +. Why is there so many boomers over there???

>could not accept a proposed basic agreement on proceeding without the United States.
Das rite leafs. Kneel before your overlords.

if you didn't know her age, what would you say it was?

What is H.E.?

traditional clothing for APEC meets

>Not much experience in trial courts
>But cares more about the constitution than the usual clinton/bush/obama appointee
Meh, he will do just fine.

i fucking love this man

>computer died yesterday
>nice folder on my SSD so I have to try to extract it all before replacing my parts
>nice posters post nice images and even allow me to nicely save them on my temporary setup/upload to my server so I can be nice in the meantime
We're reaching nice levels that shouldn't even be possible for Sup Forums. I don't know if this is allowed by all laws of physics.

God that is one ugly bitch.

>this footage
I'm glad Tucker is still talking about Vegas and is still heavily implying that it was a false flag.

I'm happy to see Tucker is still talking about this, it shouldn't be slid under the rug like it has been.

he's just trying to figure out like everyone else wtf paddocks motive was

I don't know her age, 50?