BIG IF TRUE: AVENGER ACTOR IS A WOMEN HARASSER

Holy shit Sup Forums, marvel is the next to get fucking hit by the accusations. Who do you think did wicked shit this time? It's Iron Man with the Iron Dong? Captain Rape? The Incredible Harasser?

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/awards/oscars-2016-mark-ruffalo-joins-sexual-abuse-survivors-outside-church/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Grabembythepussy Odinson.

Whoever is the biggest SJW probably

My moneys on the guy that plays Hawkeye. There is no way it's Chris Hemsworth (Thor) he's a full blown Aussie family man.

It's Renner, they're still not over the fact that he called Black Widow a slut and got away with it.

if anyone its RDJ back in his dirty days when he was an avid drug user.

The bug eyed black man (not Jackson) looks like a serial sex pest

SCARLETT JOHANNESEN

JK. CHRIS EVANS IS A CRYPTO KIKE!

>hoverhand

Ruffolo.

He's got "weird faggot" written all over him.

Gotta be Ruffalo.

Just as I suspected, digits of truth.

RDJ. Former drug addict who now has a bunch of power, fame, and money- yet no self control.

Let's get the nigger from black panther accused

Ruffalo is my pick too.

ironically enough, the biggest sjw of the cast is "Captain America", whatever the fuck his faggot (((celebrity))) name is.

He's a woke SJW type, so yeah I bet

forgot about that virtue signalling queer. i was thinking chris evans. still think it's ce, but you added an interesting choice.

Checked, Hulk smashed that pussy.

James Spader.

Id bet Downey Jr. was molested.

> Not RDJ

While that would be best for /us/, I doubt they'd go after the nigger in the current climate.

>women harasser

20 years ago he would be called a flirter

This is going to be the right answer.

I suspected as much.

There has been many threads without a source.
Where's the fucking source?

Yeah most people think RDJ runs Crazy Days & Nights and has been quietly dropping clues and working to out them.

anyone but iron man and doctor strange they got the only good films

I'll be very surprised if its Jeremy Renner. Dude is as humble as they come and just recently started getting big roles. He doesn't have the Hollywood ego yet

>no source no nothing not even a retarded twitter larper

SAGE THIS SHIT

The hulk guy it is then. Ruffalo or whatshisface.

Captain America has been the best series of films in that franchise by a wide margin. All three of them have been top tier.

Robbie boy did hinted at this whole thing a couple years back iirc. I think he's in the clear.

Robert Downey Jnr.

He was nearly crying in those Anti Trump ads they did last year. That mother fucker has a lot of skeletons in his closet.

t. Hollywood Insider.

What the fuck. I'd rather watch the entire heat death of the universe in slowmo than watch the first one again.

Downey Jr has been claiming there is a pedo group all over Hollywood for years so I doubt its him.

Ruffalo is a massive sjw and seems like he would be the number one suspect. 99.999999% sure this guy is a molester.

Renner seems like the least likely out of all of them.

Anthony Mackie endorsed Trump on twitter during the election but took it back after all the sjws went after him for it. I really doubt he is a womanizer.

Spiderman is too young.

Chris Hemsworth has zero chance of being that guy. He is glued to the hip with his wife and kids.

Bettany I don't know anything about but I get gay vibes from him. Might be a child molestor.

Captain America probably isn't. Although he was a massive Hillary supporter.

hoverboobhand

it's going to be samuel jackson

Ruffalo

I could easily see that.

can we get the movie cancelled? or have them edited out?

the dudes with glasses

>->148902339
1 post by this ID
sage marvel threads

It's Jason Momoa.

Trust me on this. Aquaman may bring down the whole franchise.

Scarlett is accusing Ruffalo.

It's Ruffalo or Evans. They're the two biggest virtue signallers.

BASED

Exactly what i was thinking, has to be Ruffalo then.

If it’s women in general, I bet it’s Evans.

I just fucking realised, what if all the celebrities that appeared in those anti-Trump ads were all blackmailed by them joos to do the ads?

I heard Tony Stark drinks a ton and does cocaine and is a disappointment to his father.

I hope these accusations are the beginning stages of Hollywood being exposed, at first it being the actors... then it leads all the way up to the top CEOs and Executives.

IF however not... then this could be the next state of the elites destroying humanity. It's possible the braindead masses of morons will mimic what appears to be false accusations for attention seeking whores... and when that happens it'll almost all be white males, thus furthering peoples hatred towards whites.

This might all be perfectly planned out. Be careful.

What source has claimed anyone on the cast is a sex fiend?

If it's him can we meme #smashembythepussy?

evans and hemsworth can't possibly perform "sexual harassment" because every woman would love any advances from them

only white males are capable of harassment. This is the narrative they'll try to spin onto the public.

FUCKING SEA NIGGERS

This. It's why the Ben Affleck harassment claims disappeared right away as well.

I've met Anthony Mackie. He's a decent guy. I don't get any harasser vibes from him at all.

Chris Evans is the SJW. If the pattern holds true then it'll be him.

Hate to break it to you but its got to be Renner

It's astro-turfing. It's a Marvel goon trying to spin up a "controversy" for Gawker et al to gnaw on. "HA HA THEM TROLLS ARE ATTACKING THE PRECIOUS AVENGERS, DEFEND UR BABBBBIES."

If it's harrassment, it's 100% Momoa. Rumors have been going around about him after his mini-scandal with a rape joke on Twitter.

If it's pedo, who the fuck knows. Pedo's don't really have an identifiable profile you can see from the public eye.

Y'all forgetting Cuminhersnatch?

Gawker has been shut down for a year, dummy.

Being Jewish is a good indicator of being a pedophile.

>momoa
that's dc

No, Gawker's still around. They were bought up piecemeal by Telemundo. Denton and the highest staff moved on, but many of the writing staff are still around. Butted heads with Telemundo, probably because they couldn't be insured against "frivolous" litigation after being attached to Denton. It was something Telemundo didn't expect when buying a news source.

I'm telling you, someone's trying to agitate a campaign to smokescreen any future allegations. They're trying to develop their own Gamergate to make any REASONABLE evidence one of the actors is a sex criminal look ridiculous because WE are flapping our autistic hands about it.

But you are defending your babies avengers

Momoas a chad bro and from DC.

OP post source and stop with spamming these threads. Also fake and gay

what one of them is jewish?
Ruffalo looks pretty jewish so I'd suspect him

I honestly don't give a fuck, I'm just saying that spinning and shitting with no source is serving (((someone))).

people.com/awards/oscars-2016-mark-ruffalo-joins-sexual-abuse-survivors-outside-church/

Sexual abuse victims often perpetuate the cycle. If anything, it'll be Ruffalo. Possibly RDJ, but leaning more towards Hulk. Besides, they cycle through Hulk actors once every six or so years, this is overdue.

Also
>t. Sexually abused by my older sister, wound up fucking her 2011-2012, 20-21 years after the fact

Shit don't be hulk or thor i still want to watch that movie.

wha...?

Well. It is what it is.

>still falling for the Marvel jew
Not even for free, on principle. Fuck those kikes.

the one that is a jew

This shit doesnt work against based ones. Only virtue signaling poofs get damaged by these ((( tricks )))

Was in Heart is Deceitful Above All Things. He and Manson played pedos, films director Asia Argento accused Weinstein for rape.

Twenty years ago, we weren't staring cvilizational collapse in the face.

You are serving the jewvengers....

It won't matter unless he raped and murdered a six year old. Normies are getting fatigued over this shit; there's only so much outrage you can produce over a guy being a guy.

Thor sexually humiliated women who were attracted to him by rebuffing their advances. Hurt feelings is now equivalent to rape.

Digits for Captain America

Would you fucking post a source of where you are getting this from or else you're just fucking around

MOAR

Jon Favreau has the goon-faced chin of a sex offender.