INTEL WORKER user PROVED RIGHT

Read this post from March 2017:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117886401/

>I know exactly how it was done because I spent the last three years adding backdoors into the ME. For those of you that are unaware, the ME is on a separate CPU and cannot be disabled, and it exists at a level below the operating system.

>The ME has full access to memory without the parent CPU having any knowledge, it has full access to the TCP/IP stack, and full access to every peripheral connected to the computer. It also runs when the computer is hibernating. It doesn't matter if you're using Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Whonix, Tails, Qubes OS, or Subgraph. If you have an i3, i5, or i7 then you're completely owned by the intelligence community.

Fast forward to this week:
thenextweb.com/security/2017/11/09/researchers-find-almost-every-computer-intel-skylake-cpu-can-owned-via-usb/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/h0t_max/status/928269320064450560/photo/1
fossbytes.com/game-over-intels-me-chip-can-be-hacked-over-usb/
wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Sakaki's_EFI_Install_Guide/Disabling_the_Intel_Management_Engine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who owns INTEL? LITERALLY INTEL INSIDE!!!

israel.

OLD news

Don't do anything obvious online, duh

He also supplied proof

The company name is intel

Not old news faggot, the Russian researchers tweeted their exploit yesterday:

twitter.com/h0t_max/status/928269320064450560/photo/1

Now there will be actual physical proof of accessing any computer's Intel CPU via USB

>checked
intel user is interesting
I believed him then, can't say I'm surprised

Bumpu

Wooow!

The important question is, which CPUs are safe to use?
Are AMD CPUs backdoored?
Are things like raspberry pis backdoored too?

user also claimed:

>Evidence of surveillance on Trump, his family, and key people in his campaign will come out eventually. I know the surveillance happened for a fact. Future leaks are coming, watch for ODIN'S EYE.

sadly yes

with the new ryzen CPU amd put out there were big time pushes from namely figures to prevent these backdoors from happening but no response/no comment from amd

This was posted years ago

YEARS ago

Public knowledge in 2014, swear to God

please don't be in AMD PCP

Yeah and AMD has the same backdoor in their CPU's after 2010
This is why you don't let jews own anything

The only solution is to keep questionable shit on externals that are not plugged in most of the time, and when they are have an internet connection with a really low upload rate, 2-4kb at most.

use a PC without wifi and disconnect it from the router when you switch it off?

pretty much this, its in intel and amd, buy japanese made cpus or old penitums if you wanna have back door free pcs

Ugh. That website’s fucking jewish hebrew script logo genocidally triggers me

>the ME is on a separate CPU

the only solution is having most available encryptions available - I mean REAL cyphers, not NSA bullshit - and defeating the machine with human fantasy.

Use different cyphers on different chains. I could tell an user here where to blow that bomb tomorrow:

- I send a message to a temp mail

- the previous message has a link to a pastebin

- the pastebin has a link to some private site i2p ftp whatever

all of the above are encrypted

Lel. I just posted about this. ME can be used to backdoor your devices and use your wifi against you.

Useless knowledge tell me something I don't know

What letter is the cup?

Sorry user

für cananada user. i hope u read this

Terry davis already told us this, fwiw does anyone have an update on him?

Sup Forums said he'd been arrested, couple of days back? Dunno how reliable, they also said he was ded, suicided few times over, etc. They aint even any good at fixing computers, useless fucking board.

it is, actually, a separate cpu
fossbytes.com/game-over-intels-me-chip-can-be-hacked-over-usb/
it runs a version of minix, and has access to the same HW the main cpu/os have access to
that's why is so scary: like having someone else in your mind, and you not knowing it

If you know about it then you control your own narrative. Dorkus.

Kek guess I'll keep rocking this 2500. My 5 yo chip still works just fine

Fuck you dont do anything obvious online. These companies should be sued into oblivion and their directors jailed and stripped of property.

the ME can be defeated but it involves physically flashing your pc's BIOS chip so anyone outside the properly autistic probably can't do it

wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Sakaki's_EFI_Install_Guide/Disabling_the_Intel_Management_Engine

fucking intel kikes

sure m8

OGfag here. Can vouch for this.

This is proof of nothing you fucking idiots. This W2 could come from a janitor or some HR turd or literally any Intel W4 employee. What was described had been public knowledge for over sixth months when it was originally posted. I would sage this shit except OP actually posted about a new POC.

Source: former Intel engineer

unlikely, given who, with all probability, forced them to add, and keep it like that
I wonder when it will be revealed the snapdragons and other ARMs have something similar (although not as capable)

I read that they've been moving this unit around, from SB to NB
can't find the article
any reliable source on the actual location today (>= skylake)?

Lel. If you know about this, but can't prove it, how do you get it activated so that you can?...Set your controls, document, fire a shot across the bow with classified information you know is real. It's not that hard to fuck the deep state over. Getting away with it is hard. MAD still exists, but they already know who I am so it doesn't matter so much per se.

>buying goy processors
GOY PLZ BUY THIS UNLOCKED™ SUPER GAYMAN PROCESSOR WITH JIZZ THERMAL PASTE ONLY $1000 STRAIT FROM THE ISRAEL PLANT

Shit at least AMD R&D is headquartered in texas

Can you post or send me some classified stuff now just to Fuck with them? Post directly to me and I'll see and screenshot the stuff and then we will see what happens

Dell is headquartered in Texas and uses failed old computer parts from China. Doesn't take a genius to figure the Chinese are using Dell to reverse engineer the Education and Military and Government.
Doesn't take a genius to figure Americas power has lead to all sorts of exploits cutting to her core.

The majority or people in the US...or world aren't even near as close to you in awareness of technology. Myself use to be into computers, but got out of it. I'm lost in the sauce now with all of the new shit coming out.

Care to state the type of setup someone needs to not be spied on? or is it impossible in 2017?

You there? Post one classified top
Secret info about using WiFi as a weapon. I really want to know exact details and Fuck these fucks over as they scramble to contain the info.

It may not take a genius, but most people don't recognize technology as being so powerful. For most it is just an avenue of entertainment and communication.

Compartmentalize everything you do. Pay cash for EVERYTHING. If you need to transmit, buy it, use it, discard. Who's doing all of the nigger knocking?

Am I fucked guys?

>pic related

I've had this computer for like 6 or 7 years and still works fine. I use NordVPN, but I've always felt that someone is looking at me via camera. It's a laptop btw.

Yep. You have an i3.

WHY DOES THIS SHIT SURPRISE PEOPLE ANYMORE

HOLY FUCK

OBAMA LITERALLY CAME OUT AND TOLD YOU ALL ON PUBLIC TELEVISION THAT THEY ARE SPYING ON US

THEN YOU FUCKING IDIOTS POST ARTICLES "OMG THE NSA IS SPYING ON US" - YEAH NO FUCKING SHIT THEY OUTRIGHT TOLD YOU THEY'RE DOING THAT AND THEY'VE BEEN DOING IT SINCE WELL BEFORE 2012

HOLY SHIT IT'S LIKE TALKING TO A FUCKING BRICK WALL

WAKE THE FUCK UP

This shit isn't even "redpill", it's literally normie tier - the government straight up told the public that this is what they're doing. It's like basic fucking knowledge now but you retards act as though it's groundbreaking information. Jesus we are all so fucked, you people are idiots!

Leverage doesn't work this way. Biggest fear is no one would even notice if I did dox ME and the exact TTPs used. You could easily look up "wifi tracking" and understand 2.4Gz is ≈ to a microwave oven. This plus 5G is extremely disruptive to normal brain wave activity. Want more?

>OGfag
what

its cognitive dissonance aka. double think. You see the same thing with normies who make fun of alex jones but never really deny anything he says.

More please, I'm not a robot.

>intelligence agency inside

Holy crap. Didn't know that about the 2.4 ghz. Yea post more. I keep hearing about how Sup Forums deleted classified info but I never had that experience myself so I want to see if the CIA will actually 404 your posts here. Also, I want to see how they will target me through being a Targeted Individual like Max Spiers who was killed by them with some black hop when he revealed the super soldier program. Im very iron pilled so I want to see this happen to me so I can really wake people up who don't believe me.

Yea, please post more. Q from the Call Before the Storm threads already stated that CIA is dismantled so if that's true nothing is going to happen to you or me.

A packet trace should put this issue to rest. Has anyone done this before?

Many of you have been fucked already. The fear/paranoia some of you experience is directly related to this. It's "advertisement" in a sense. A selector like, let's say...a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 is a much more powerful vector versus an...iPhone 5s. Moar?

It wasn't the CIA that did this in my experiment. It was the NSA. All of them are heavily compromised. However, the CIA did put CP on my laptop during the election, amongst other things. Ask questions. I'm drunk.

A non back doored firewall, like an old pentium, setup to block everything by default should defeat compromised hardware sitting behind it.

That's fucking horrible, so much work to remove these kike backdoor.

Interesting. I'm well aware of NSA antics through Jim Stone website who was former NSA and former NSA member THOMAS Paine from American Intelligence Media...

1) Do you know William Binney who quit his NSA position of 33 years because of the illegal Patriot Act? Why is he still alive? I respect him so much he is next to Smedley Butler as one of the most patriotic Americans who lost everything for exposing the corrupt government .

2) How do I become a Targeted Individual? Is there certain search terms in duckduckgo or Google I can now use to activate their attacks on me?

3) tell me about LG G3 phone and how NSA can back door into it. And what things they don't want you know about this phone and LG brand.

I knew he was legit.

If you use a CPU earlier than the industry-wide surveillance additions, you would be safe from this alternate "Looking Glass" if you will. Without this, the old conventional methods of intrusion would have to be relied upon, which allows you to roll back to prior modes of defense in order to avoid the All Seeing Eye.

Wikileaks Vault Seven I believe mentioned the hardware backdoors, but normieville hardly noticed and cognitive dissonance did the rest. So it would be good if this news keeps hitting, especially from new sources.

>Windows 8
>Chrome

Why not just place your PC out on the lawn for random niggers to use.

>MFW I bought a NUC and I'm dealing with it overheating and the HDD shitting out

fucking jews

Did you get v&?

This has been known for over a decade

Binney is probably unconscious. Sucks, but wtf? Maybe he could have played his hand better?

To become targeted? Go on any chan, reddit, et al... say something like "Freemasons are the original concealers of knowledge. They've been hiding consciousness, actual telepathy, from humanity for about 4000 years."

I don't know anything about a G3. They're all backdoored. You can presume this.

>Introduce predictability to RNG
>(((They))) own everything

This is ancient news to anyone who isn't a newfag to computers.
Phreaking has evolved too.

he fell for the

Nose
Unit
Computer

meme

Good thing I'm using AMD then user

But they probably have a backdoor too

Unless normies hear it from a news source, several times, it goes into cognitive dissonance. A former employee could tell them directly, but until the MSM middleman blesses the knowledge preceded by news music, it's not real yet.

there's russian crypto ignored by western ((devs))

there's truecrypt and russian clones

there's linux and hardened kernels

there's bsd

The CIA. Right.

Was it the same CIA that invented crack to destroy the black community, perchance?

1) what do you mean by Binney being unconscious? He is still whistleblowing and his movie called a Good American is released on Netflix. Trump forced the CIA to talk to Binney recently so Trump respects Binney. Binney was also invaded into his home while he was showering by the fucking FBI SWAT team. Fucks almost killed him.

2) ok. I'm Gonna post those words about Freemasons on a new thread and hopefully get targeted. Fuck those CIA and Freemason Black Nobility assholes.

>It doesn't matter if you're using Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Whonix, Tails, Qubes OS, or Subgraph.
Fuck. Why do people support this company?

Nyet. They didn't know what I really have/had anyway. Ppl like me don't get v&. We are just killed. Fortunately I have about 42 months in Iraq and Afghanistan under my gun belt. Chance of me getting v& is low. Would just get a bullet, most likely, but there are other vectors...

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

Man it was 2013 and it did ok for like a year. It was such a disaster they had to send out a replacement daughter card for the SATA drive. Now it shits out after like 20 minutes and I'm pretty confident it's overheating. What a joke. With Jews you lose indeed. I'm hoping based Asus saves me.

Everyone who has done an hour of research knew this was true for decades. Your phone has multiple operating systems. Start looking at broadcom chips and you'll see that every phone is rootable by sms

That article is literally a shill to promote laptops

Yep same guys. You can route traffic and packet capture. Not very hard. Make a plan user. Build deception into every level. I know we win b/c I'm a fucking mongoloid and I have done this. :^)

Funny how Gary Webb committed suicide with two shots two the head after he published articles detailing CIA drug trafficking of cocaine.

Just a funny coincidence I guess :^)

He's not aware of the interconnectedness/interplay between minds. I think if he was he would have found the common thread amongst most of the evil in the world. I did and I'm just some kid from the midwest.

Be careful what you wish for. God bless user.

>Positive Technologies researchers say the exploit “allows an attacker of the machine to run unsigned code in the Platform Controller Hub on any motherboard via Skylake+”.

>he uses hardware skylake and later

Every dumb cunt knows that UEFI are all compromised.

Yep. Funny coincidence, indeed.

You know the New Barry Seal movie with Tom Cruise called AMERICAN MADE? It was supposed to be called "Mena" and include a scene of Bill Clinton doing cocaine drops but the spooks forced the director to cut it.

I fucking hate these fucks. I'm from former Soviet union and I have more hatred for CIA fucks than Cheka or Communist Jews who fucked Ukraine over and are still fucking it over. All with the help of the CFR ROTHSCHILD bastards of the CIA .

What did you do to piss them off?

This is one chipset, many are compromised. Phones, washing machines, dryers, microwaves, car radios, TV etc etc. You can not escape the internet things & there is no where left to hide. Burners are linked to purchases and movements by video, gps, sat or other methods. Middle of Alaska to Antartica, we have a camera and mic on you 24/7.

But why?

Thanks brother. I'm a tough dude so I like being challenged by (((them))) even if it leads to mortal combat. You are of the same mold and spirit and God has a great plan for you and is keeping you alive to fight them very soon when Civil War begins and World War 3 starts with the soft disclosure of UFO and Antarctica giant creatures revelation which will rewrite human history. I appreciate what Trump is doing by breaking the arms of the globalists but Trump is also unaware of the worldwide conspiracy of Freemasons and Vatican and CERN and thus globalism will hit us back very hard I a few years. Prophecies have been seen by many Christians who have stated that Trump will only succeed for a short time and just as the world reels back from globalism, something huge will happen that will plunge us into catastrophe.

Have you seen Pet Goat 2 movie? It shows all the plans of the Masons and Globalists. What do you think will happen next? The movie also shows the triangular TR3B aircraft being used to destroy MECCA from what I can interpret and then meteors will come down and destroy all the pyramids to reveal the New World Order and the hidden knowledge of the pyramids .

What do you know about Antarctica also? Anything classified?

Phone posting rn...Doxxed some CIA front companies during the election being used to facilitate an ISIS attack on a South Carolina National Guard armory, CF-->HT ties yada yada. Is that enough? Want more? I've doing thus for years. Still here lads. Keep the faith. WE DONT LOSE

Tape the camera, manually rip out the Mic, only use the Wi-Fi for normie shit except when on vpn or use a public connection using an unlicensed version of Windows with all false information, all burner accounts with false information. Then get stressed. Burn your house down before the CIA niggers catch you and go innawoods to protect your information and privacy.

Because national security...

Couldn't you do this a fuck of a lot cheaper with HUMINT?

That's a bullshit excuse and you know it. I mean, if you work for the NSA and are not a shill, you should have a high enough IQ to understand that's a bullshit excuse and completely unconstitutional to spy on all Americans and their devices.

Why haven't you committed sepoku and pulled a William Binney?

How can you say you're a patriot and work for this unconstitutional agency and the bane of all corruption next to the CIA and FBI?

God bless user, fuck those pricks and their false flags.