/ang/ - Anti Nazi General

We're all starting to hate nazis here. It's clear that they're all autistic retards trying to subvert the right with their leftist policies. They also give the right wing
bad reputation that push more people to the left. Nazis and white nationalists are an antifa maker machine and we can't let this continue. If you too, are tired of nazis coming to our board then this general is for you.

Post shame images or discuss the removal of Stormfaggotry, Nazism, Fascism, White Nationalism, Collectivism, LARPdom, Leftism.

Ancaps, Libertarians and Republicans welcome.
Redpilled African Americans, Asians, Hispanics, Latinos, and Muslims are all welcome as well.

DEATH TO COLLECTIVISM!
DEATH TO IDENTITY POLITICS!
DEATH TO BIG AUTHORITARIAN GOVERNMENT!

---
>The cheapest sort of pride is national pride; for if a man is proud of his own nation, it argues that he has no qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many millions of his fellowmen. The man who is endowed with important personal qualities will be only too ready to see clearly in what respects his own nation falls short, since their failings will be constantly before his eyes. But every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud adopts, as a last resource, pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and glad to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.
Arthur Schopenhauer

---

NAZI GETS PUNCHED!:
youtube.com/watch?v=uyK6io7VQnU

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=fh-TKJTCtnw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFrBYI3Ntro
sciencemag.org/news/2000/10/jews-and-arabs-share-recent-ancestry
arabamerica.com/blood-relatives-palestinians-jews/
youtube.com/watch?v=G96PBEmN7HY
sundaytimes.lk/100328/International/int_17.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In the name of the mother, the cuck, and the bull Tyrone.

This is now a Hitler thread.

shut the fuck up faggot commie, this is Sup Forums, every political ideology is openly welcomed here

Goodbye Jews. Nobody will miss you.

>We're all starting to hate nazis here.
Go away antifa. Nobody is going to side with nihilistic terrorists, even if nazis are the alternative.

Daily reminder that NatSoc is not Marxism

Smash Communism, Smash Capitalism, return to Free enterprise.

Look what you did, OP. You triggered the leaf.

Ancap posters are the worst people on Sup Forums. Million times worse than leafs ever were.

Kys jew roach try harder next time

I'm just sharing pics of papa Adi, not triggered.

Nice Psyop, ANTIFA redditor.

reminds me of when a triggered feminist needs to look at their gallery of puppies

What did Hitler meant by this?

OP is a shill. Most Ancaps have come to realize that you fascist have a good point about forcibly deporting leftist.

how butthurt do you have to be to make this thread

puppies are cute

Start up the rotors.

Hitler fucked up Europe and sent millions of Germany's best men to their deaths. Everything bad that has befallen Europe since then has been a direct result of his war. If you worship him you're not thinking critically

post sneks

youtube.com/watch?v=CFrBYI3Ntro

>we
Sage this shit thread

(((you)))

Antifas should know :

"Jews and Arabs Share Recent Ancestry"
- genetic study shows that many Arabs and Jews are closely related
- the Y chromosome in Middle Eastern Arabs was almost indistinguishable from that of Jews
sciencemag.org/news/2000/10/jews-and-arabs-share-recent-ancestry

" Palestinians are more connected to the first Jews than Israeli Jews"
arabamerica.com/blood-relatives-palestinians-jews/

When civic nationalism fails due to multiculturalism and push comes to shove. Who will you be standing beside? I can guarantee you that you'll pick your group based off race of shit hits the fan. Racial realists here. Stop half assed using our arguments about culture to pretend like you want to stop immigration. I don't want you to be like me. I just want you to grow some balls.

t. retard

>jews fucked up Europe and sent millions of Germany's best men to their deaths.
ftfy

(((you)))

Wow wow wow let's not pretend we forget what led to the rise of the 3rd Reich and the imminent war. Here's a hint: It starts with 'J' and ends with 'gas'.

>We're all starting to hate nazis here
Speak for yourself, faggot.

His last one was really good.
youtube.com/watch?v=G96PBEmN7HY

Didn't have ahitler in my fone. Hope you can settle for a close second to him

Hitler and friends are all welcome.

Antifas are basically ignorant people
who think they know everything

sundaytimes.lk/100328/International/int_17.html

Is it true Hitler liked to be pissed on by his secretaries? I remember some coming forward.

Probably