Antarctica

Okay, pol. What exactly is going on with Antarctica?

Recent visitors to Antarctica:
> John Kerry
> Buzz Alderin
> The Fucking Pope

What is the government hiding down there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

An advanced species that live among us, old shit, nazis, some weird shit, the former nr 1 adrenochrome farm in the world, some crazy stuff and then some extremely immoral research stations, lots of black book stuff, hidden wealth and some mystical shit.

>some shit and shit.

Yeah, but does anyone have rundowns, infographs, redpills, sources? I've seen a few things about a base down there, a bunch of stuff about Nazis, but I don't know the whole story or how to validate any of it.

This isn't helpful.

Bump

>2015 came and went

>What is the government hiding down there?

They're waiting until we're ready. It's almost time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

2025 there will be a miny break from the dark age. The jew and its pets will not be able to rule anymore.

You wont get a savior until our society uncucks enough for them to show themselves.

>This is how he keeps getting away with it

>recent visitors
all your examples occurred years ago, or over a year ago. there are 1300 full time residents of antarctica. you would think you'd have some new content for these garbage threads, but you don't. it never even occurs to you that the most logical conclusion is that there are military installations in antarctica that most likely support a secret space program and global government. they could launch whatever they want all day long and no one is ever going to know. no cell phones are going to record it.

dont know.
make some drones and do your own reconnaissance.

bump for the boss hiding out in Die Glocke for a willing people

>2000 came and went

>TFW a gargantuan abomination of space and time emerges from Antarctica

Nothing. They are just exploring and taking interest

Us.

>this would be so cool when there weren't memeflags and i was the only one

lol ok