Protestants are the worst

>Be evangelical Prot
>Start a sola fide thread
>Get BTFOed by Catholics
>dont have any real arguments
>close thread

>Arguing over different types of kike worship.
You guys are hopeless.

You'll be bowing to Christ at the Second Coming just like everyone else.

the pope is the antichrist

All of Western Christianity is heresy since 1054.

Both have it wrong in the very basis of their teachings, both dont follow Jesus much less the easiest teachings like 23:8-10 and Catholics worship saints, and Protestants teach the once saved always saved heresy (only way to be saved is in Luke 14:25-33)

and both dont know what a Church is (read Acts). According to the Bible a Church is a congregation of believers who come together and DISCUSS things such as prophesy and get guided by the Holy Spirit, Prophets say prophecy and the other judge what he see's and give feedback, that is a Church, not a place, a people.

(((Protestants)))

osas is scriptural

it's funny how protestants founded the greatest country on earth and all the catholicucks are still jelly

lol, catholics are solely responsible for bringing in all the kikes and non-whites to this country fyi

>Luke 14:25-33
and the pedos

tell me how you give up everything

What if we decked the halls with heretics?

I gotta do it too but I don't know how to break it to my parent's, I think I must go live out on the streets for a few days then come back and tell them (if I was) I was called to live like that. The parable of the man and the field where he found treasure in that field, and he sold all he had and bought that field.

"Just make up a religion, subsidize reality, and murder all opposing it, and make British Christ bless us for it." The entire Brit Empire, since 1588.

>t. heathen

didn't you give up everything for that treasure in the field the day you died to your own ambitions and submitted yourself as christ as Lord of all? Dying to the world is part of that process, yes, but you need not live like a bum, give thanks for the things God has given you.

Catholic

Real Presence of the Eucharist
Apostolic Succession
Scripture & Tradition

The gifts of this world fade, and rust, and accumulate dust, but in heaven, the riches are eternal, too serve material things is to serve another master, I need to free myself of these things that bring me away from God and live as the early disciples who were burned at the stake for their belief. The early disciples (Christians) sold all they had and gave it the money to the poor, why should I be any different?

But you are correct not all need to live as bum's, but I believe that if I am abased I will be brought closer to God and he will raise me up.

No.