Why is it socially acceptable to shame manlets?

Why is it socially acceptable to shame manlets?

Join my manlet discord if you're a manlet and have troubles coping.
address : 7sXXWU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NP0oAbiIeMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

True though. Manlet powertrippers love to manipulate, just like women.

Only time I've noticed this is once with a 5'4" asian guy. Otherwise not really tbqh

Same reason its socially acceptable to shame small dicks, because it's something women dislike and women can do whatever they want

i have a large cock and I'm very tall and women just insult my pasty white skin or lack of muscles, women will whine about anything, they're simply that shallow

Call one fat though and you're Hitler

It's true that there is a lot of manlet hate out there. Odd that it's acceptable when things like racism are not. It's never bothered me since it's something I couldn't have prevented.

t. manlet

>can do nothing about height
>can lose weight
women hate things that do not bring them status or require effort

This. Ironically I'm a "manlet" (5'5") with a 7.5+ in dick.

It's like anything else. If people don't like you, they'll find something.

Women don't magically bow down to you because of muh big dick. In fact, if they're at all prudish it can be a disadvantage.

One ex described it: "I don't want to drive a ferrari everyday when I just want to get to work."

Were I a god-emperor, the minimum height of cops would be 6 feet square. But, I'm not an idiot. Over 6'11 and you're a ridiculous lank-monster. So that would be the upper limit.

We just need to start beating women again. Anyone who disagrees is a cuckold.

Same. I'm 5'7, and feel very manlet-y sometimes. I lift and am in great shape, which helps, but you can always tell a chick isn't that into you. I'm really attractive otherwise (visible abs/obliques, ice blue eyes, fashy haircut, dress nice). It's a little blackpilling, but making good money makes me feel better about it.

3rd post best post.

im only so short because my dick weighs me down

IDK dude, I feel it balances out. Lots of girls think you're "safe" if your short. Lure them in and then fuck them even more savagely than anyone else has.

Then ignore them. It's a literal mindfuck that has gotten me stalkers.

no call them fat, and they will bitch, maybe even lose weight...

You need to realize, that as a man, you are always wrong, you always did something wrong, its never enough, and its always your fault.

Once you accept that they just need to nag, bitch, ect to vent and that it happens irrespective to if their current situation warrants it, life becomes much easier.

>complaining about shaming like a leftist
EAT
A
DICK

>5'5"
>7.5" dick
sure bud

>my pasty white skin
Nice try, MOORtugal

5'10 vs 6'5
youtube.com/watch?v=NP0oAbiIeMs

LMAO it is disgusting - it's like I'm a satyr.

im 5'7'' with a 8.75'' dick. It's average girth tho so it looks weird. seen`women reject guys over the shape of their glasses, dont give a fuck really.

That's another thing that sort of confuses me. 5'7" is a manlet? What would I, at 5'1" be considered? I had a coworker who said Hobbit but I told him no, they don't wear shoes. I wear shoes every day.

Jesus it's not even human how fast he calculated punches coming. He knew they were swinging before they did.

Women are hypocrites. It's ok to be fat, but not ok to be short. 5'10" king manlet reporting for duty.

Just dumb whores. I'm not a manlet but most men aren't above 6 foot. These whores are just unrealistic.

>manlet coping discord
lol
just be yourself m8, and it'll all be gucci

wew laddie that's my exact same manlet loadout as well, had to doublecheck if I had drunkposted it